GPG SuperLeague - S4 Over! WDC Matt Houston! WCC Velox! Season 5 Vacancies. JOIN NOW!!

Posted by GPGSL 
I also find it very nice that almost all the test driver seat have been filled :) Just 3 left!
1 seat at DXR
2 seats at Lucky 7

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
A bit disappointing for Alpha :|

- My GP4 Works

well done guys, that was a solid fp

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
to comment on mpr final results, review with stars
(*)(*)(*)(*) for Rod
(*)(*) for Dan

;)

looked (*)(*)(*)(*) for Dan initially.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Meh. Obviously not Ruben's day, Florian did well to get inside the top 10.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
oh well chuffed with tha, good pace from the car, well done to joel as well.
not bad at all! watch it turn upside down for the race for my guys LOL

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Press Release
Kyalami 19th March 2010
Teagle makes solid debut into GPGSL

Today saw the first official outing for Ashley Teagle in his new DXR car supplied by team owner Monil, he really made the most of the track time completing the allocated 12 laps without a hitch.
After 2 runs Teagle was sitting in the top 10 but slipped down to 14th as the more experienced testers around him improved their pace. even still Teagle will be delighted with managing to beat 8 other drivers on his first visit to South Africa.

"Testing went better than i expected to be honest! As i said earlier, motor sport is all about the learning curve, practice makes perfect they say, but to me its a more "knowledge is power" thing. Understanding the car and my engineers behind me, gaining trust with them and the other drivers on track are just a few aspects of the curve. I don't feel I have made friends as such, that takes time to build that respect, but i feel i have avoided making enemies, that to me is more important."

Afterwards, Teagle got down from the pit box with a pat on the back from Monil and went back to the DXR motor-home for some...FISH AND CHIPS.

-----------------------------------
A very nice 7th place!

Now I expext to get some points in this race Rico and John!!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Wow!! 6th place!!!

One Racing driver and team manager
GPGSL-3: champion in 2007/2013/2014!
GPGSL-4: testdrivers champion in Season 11!
Announcement about an announcement about an announcement about Stefan van Renselaar

Today was announced that there will be made an announcement about an announcement very shortly.

End of announcement.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/20/2010 12:18AM by racingstefan.
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I also find it very nice that almost all the test
> driver seat have been filled :) Just 3 left!
> 1 seat at DXR
> 2 seats at Lucky 7

Been reading along this GPGSL thread as the season has unfolded. Have sent my "resume" to the teams with available seats....
This league looks to be really well run, and quite a bit of fun! Hoping to get into the paddock soon...lol
GPGSL Announcement

Nothing to see here, move along please. Today, we have nothing to announce, except........uhmmmm, qualifying at Kyalami maybe tomorrow.
Wait...news just in! The Race Director has a hangover.

What a cra.p performance in practise, i could do a lot better.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
looking forward to the next race with a new team mate to challange me, I will also be helping him out as much as possible!
10th. That's a solid position.

I see, that something is wrong. Car #5 got my name on it, but my test-team-mate does drive this car. Any chance to change this little mistake? :)
Maverick very happy with the situation

As John Maverick reports to Motorsport.com after his first practice and the top result of 2nd place, he's very happy with the situation in the team. "I feel very good here at Velox. All guys are very nice and help me where they can. Especially Adam and Matt helped me a lot to find a good setup for the car. I didn't expect to be that competitive in my first practice."
But he is aware of the fact, that the GPGSL is one of the best series in the world: "There are a lot of damn good drivers and test drivers here. I can't expect to handle them every time. This time was a lucky shot and I'll do all that I can to repeat that as often as possible. But I'm young and unexperienced. It will definitely take some time, until I'm permanently on one level with these top-guys."

So let's wait for the next practice back in Europe then to see what will happen there. But one thing is sure, to get a seat at Velox was most probably a lucky strike for him!
Big congrats to John, great start for him. I struggled to match his pace until I made a few changes and threw caution to the wind!

Hopefully Matt and Nick can continue our good start and dominate the race weekend!
Vandusk Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> 10th. That's a solid position.
>
> I see, that something is wrong. Car #5 got my name
> on it, but my test-team-mate does drive this car.
> Any chance to change this little mistake? :)

Two choices, either Ryan alters the cars or I alter the perfs :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy