GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
I'm very stressed indeed.
Rest in Peace, Robert Enke :(
We all will miss you...

indeed. I don't know much about him, but it is certainly a tragic story.
R.I.P. Robert...

He IS my favourite German keeper...
GPGSL San Marino Grand Prix - Imola

Weather Forecast: 0% chance of rain.

Welcome to sunny Imola, Stoopid Reporter Ernie B Ecclestown here. Lets get the road on the show!

Mills sets the early pace

Standings after first runs

Standings after 4 runs

Stay tuned for official results.

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Official Imola Free Pratice Results

ItalianEnglish Dynamics Press Conference

Welcome to Imola, I think we can pass this off as announcing our new driver at our home race can't we? Yeah, well anyway. As mentioned, a decision has been reached on our new driver to replace Ricardo van Smirren from next season.

First off, it is a real shame to lose Rico, he has won two races this season and been a priceless addition to the team along with Rick since the start. It will be sad to see him go, but, these things happen in motorracing and we have to deal with it.

So, our new driver. Well, I'll bore you with the details on how we found this new driver for the team. We had a lot of potential drivers on a shortlist and after a few negotiations we have come to the decision of announcing a race winner as our new driver.

I am proud to annouce Keeley Grant as our new driver from next season.

It is great to have an experienced driver on board and the partnership of Rick and Keeley for Season 4 will be awesome.

-----

I'd also like to point out Velox, that your 3rd and 4th are not that good considering:
a) its only a test
b) your using your drivers, we have our less experienced drivers out there and
c) you won't be liking whats coming your way in quali.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> c) you won't be liking whats coming your way in
> quali.

You sure about that Ryan? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
GPGSL San Marino Grand Prix Qualifying

Welcome back to Imola for the qualifying session for the San Marino Grand Prix. The green light is on at the end of the pitlane...

...and Zak Tonks is first out on track

Matt Houston tops the tmesheets, but for how long?

Not too long, Ed Geenhalgh steals the pole

Standings after one run

Houston on a good lap

But Marko Aleksander beats it

Only for Nick van der Voort to steal the show

Second runs completed lets see the times

Marko being held up

Stay tuned for the official results ;)

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
looks good...so far;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Official Qualifying Results - Imola, San Marino

Heh, its only quali, were in good position. Good position that.

Damn those Velox's.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
When did Velox get quick again? ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Gaulty schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> c) you won't be liking whats coming your way in
> quali.

Another bad qualy, therefore another bad race :(

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Terrific!;)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
One word....meh...wait, that's three, no, its six...doh. :-(

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Firstly thanks to SchueyFan for his continued support of Alphas drivers. Uncertainty for our future as drivers causes bad performances, so lets hope for more wins next year than our first this year.

The team has done well, and i am very happy with todays qualifying result.... Really hope the end of the season is successful!!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy