GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Not a bad result, but I would have liked a little more using the driver boost for this race.

X (@ed24f1)
4th and 7th. Not too bad. I assume its now to consolidate 4th place. Or we may be close to TSS or MPR, there is hope for 3rd in the constructors.

Well done Rick, defended well mate.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
That was bad for Alpha :|

Still got 5th fastest lap in the race, so without that early, extra stop I could have finished in the points...

9th place...again not a good result...but I've beaten my teammate and that's all I can do for now apart from just scoring points!
5th and 6th is unspectacular but we once again pick up points. Marko is starting to look unbeatable.

Not a great race for Alpha at all /o\

Just missed out on a point :(. Same old same old. Feel like retiring from this thing
bah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Could've been worse .. dropped way back after pitstop 1

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Nice coverage Stu, I do hope you cleaned the broadcast console....eewwwww.
Wooden spoon for me, this half of the season is a disaster. No pace at all.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'll Ccover Interlagos next week. We may bring this season to an end sooner than expected, now with all three RDs active.:-)

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Team representatives have until 8pm GMT Monday 16th November to send their team's boost requirements for the Brazilian GP at Interlagos.
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) [tmp.grandprixgames.org] and label the message 'Interlagos Boost'.

Reminder; Team owner that drives for another team can not be the one who sends the boost for the team he owns. One of team's drivers can do it.
Examples;
-Dan Mills owns TNR but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for TNR. One of TNR drivers can do it.

-Byron van het Bolscher owns Devil Fox but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for Devil Fox. One of Devil Fox drivers can do it.

San Marino gp, POST RACE QUOTES, Marko Aleksander, 2nd
"At the start it was wheel to wheel action, I took the lead, but was not on the ideal driving line into the turn, so both van der Voort and Houston were able to go by me. From there I was just keeping up with Velox cars, who today had 2 more bhp than us. After the second stop, I managed to overtake Nick to finish second while Matt's pace in the last stint was not possible to match. It was nice being on the podium again. I thought about the standings, and the 17 points advantage I now have, which definetely looks promising. Still, I am not taking anything for granted, certainly not leaving my guard down[laughs]
I am going to Interlagos relaxed though, knowing that even if make a mistake there, I have a cushion to fall back on. All and all a great race.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2009 10:15PM by BAR#10.
[gpgtv.webs.com]
unofficial standings after round 14 on gpgtv

GPGSL career;
I must have had a really bad first lap, after that just a consistant move up the field. Unlucky not to get points.

"im delighted to be offered the drive at IED and hope I can repay their faith in me with some strong results. I'm sad to leave Lucky Seven at the end of the season but it was an opportunity not to be missed.

x

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice result from Hinz, ok for me, abit dissapointing for Somogyi :)

And that my friends, is how that is done...

Excellent job from the Velox boys all weekend. Couldn't have asked for anything better after renewing my contract for the next season and they repay with this weekend. Good job from Nick in third too, shame he couldn't hold on for second but another big bag of points for us this weekend. Should put us securely third in the Constructors Championship as well as Nick and I equal on points in the Driver's championship... It's actually very close, both equal in number of firsts and seconds...
Great Job Velox Boys

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Velox has triumphed once again! Nobody can stop us!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy