GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
BRAZILIAN GP: QUALIFYING

In an absolutely amazing session pole position got exchanged so many times, GPGTV lost count. And we won't be showing it in coverage as it would take tooo much time.
Scenario GPGTV adressed in its report came true. The track was wet after FP and it did stop raining before qualy.
So conditions were improving and times were tumbling down to the end when dry line showed up and said hello.
Some persisted on wets others took inters, noone tried dry tyres.
All in all, a dramatic session where being on track at the right time and making the most of it was essential. Where would title contenders Aleksander and Oakley qualify?
Aleksander taking provisional pole, top 8 after round 1

Greenhlagh on pole for a moment or two like many others

there goes Brown's engine

standings after 2 rounds

Tonks takes the pole as he is last on track in that round

Monil sets new pace

Mal as well

results with 15 minutes remaining

ALEKSANDER makes it to third, but will he stay there?

Brown' car recovering well!Pole!

It's Phillip Oakley who ends up on top!

stay tuned for official results

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
BRAZILIAN GP/OFFICIAL QUALIFYING RESULTS

Congratulations to Phillip Oakley (TSS) for pole position

Fantastic work Ben! It was lucky we could quickly fix that engine problem and get you back out there. With Stefan hovering around the points cut-off, hopefully we can be in for a good race performance.

Also, a good qualifying for TSS, both ahead of our main rival.

X (@ed24f1)
POST QUALY QUOTES, Marko Aleksander(MPR) 6th
"Absolutely dramatic session. At one point you were on pole, a minute later at the back of the grid. Obviously it didnt go our way, with Oakley and also Greenhalgh infront, but I suppose that's good for the fans of the sport. They want an exciting battle till the end of the season and they sure will see it here. I will do my best to come out on top in Interlagos, drive my boots off. Afterall I am starting from third row, which is not so bad. I did not come all the way to Brazil just to lose.[laughs]"

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/19/2009 04:35PM by BAR#10.
Fookity Fookity! I keep thinkign the season is over what with real F1 ending! Ahh!

Serious bad management on my part, sorry all!

I think I might have to make Maikel and Norbert co-bosses of the team next season and pull my finger out my bum and stop playing on photoshop lol! :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
meh, but quite a few places better than mal, that's the important thing regarding the championship

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Woo
Great practice from me and even better qualifying from Browm \o/

Mixed. I think is a fair reflection. Rick is excellent up in 3rd, delighted with that. Rico, disapointing, thats a poor session to be fair.

At least Velox have had just an average session.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
What? Have the perfs been screwed up again? ;)
Ah comon! 22nd AND 1.3 second behind the 21st ...

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
POOOLE!!!!!!

Well done Phil! Bloody brilliant! Ed too. Now you two make sure you stay ahead of that other bloke and we're back in the game!

Oh yeah, back to my best! Zak, nice getting on pro.pole! Nice final position too! Mal, just go eat your donuts. Enjoy. Btw, do you want your salary in donuts next year? ;)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Wow 7th! Thats my best qualifying in a long time, good job I fixed the perfs ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
LOL, another craptacular qualy session. 19th! Sheeesh, major suckage...again. GRRRRR.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What? Have the perfs been screwed up again? ;)

Sure has. It was a handball.
I demand a rematch.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
let's start it on the new page

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy