GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Hell yeah baby! Gotta love that rain! Fantastic rainrace yet again for me. Looked like Ed was getting pretty close in the final stages of th race but he came 2 laps short of beating me. Gotta thank IED once again for gving me a fantastic rain setup.
Looks like the battle for third in constructors is wide open again after this great result!

Was signed,

Rick ''Rainmeister'' Groeneboer

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Great new restyled forum!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
The last round of activity checks is to be delayed a week. (Y)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I've had computer trouble of late, so good to know that the forum upgrade happened while that did! :)

Good to get 3rd in praccy, nice to get one up on Charrel. ;)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

will the forum update time be counted to the inactivity time?

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
No, as I said Nick will be delaying the activity checks due to the downtime.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
The activity checks now divide time into blocks in which you have to post at least once. Usually they are two weeks (checks are done every other Tuesday), but because the site has been down for one week, the check will be delayed by one week, so this period will be three weeks.
Good chance Monaco will be run this weekend if I get the perfs.

great new style !
Car-Livery Development of the VSM will start soon (H)
Bring on Monaco!, shouldn't the boosts need to be send in first though before the perfs can be made?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
doh' that was a silly question... forgot to enable my brain:(

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
TEAM BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT

Team representatives have until 8pm GMT Saturday 28th November to send their team's boost requirements for the Monaco GP at Monte Carlo.
Send your boosts to Stu (Stoopid) and label the message 'Monaco Boost'.

Reminder; Team owner that drives for another team can not be the one who sends the boost for the team he owns. One of team's drivers can do it.
Examples;
-Dan Mills owns TNR but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for TNR. One of TNR drivers can do it.

-Byron van het Bolscher owns Devil Fox but drives for DXR. He cant be the one who sends it for Devil Fox. One of Devil Fox drivers can do it.

pretty new forum!

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I know this is cheeky but does anyone wanna paint me a new helmet ? xx

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sweet new digs

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
VSM Team Announcment

As you might have heard, VSM Teamowner Ricardo van Smirren will be unavailable for a period of time.
At this moment he is moving into another house, with it might take a while before he is back.
The moving will take some time, but getting internet was the main issue.

As requested at the board of the GPG SL, Test-Driver Charrel Jalving will be in charge of VSM for the time that Ricardo van Smirren is unavailable.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
We knew that. :-) We are all knowing and all seeing, in fact we pretty much know everything, well....almost everything. ;)

btw Brazil - What a great race for TSS (H)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2009 04:13PM by brunoboi.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy