GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Ha! I smelled correctly! Now we need to go and get that third place in the WCC!

Stoopid, any chance you could post how much boost everybody has left? Since we all (bar VSM) got an additional +2 boost and since my whole strategy I planned has been a complete mess right from the start, I haven't got a clue how much I have now :P
JohnWarrington schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Wow how on earth did I manage that! Great to be
> back in the points :D

Next step a podium? ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
i don't know whether i should be happy or disappointed. at least 3 points but with a better strategy it could have been a lot more.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Be happy, we didn't run you off the road this time! ;)
Auch 20th. I'm wondering what might have happened. Guess a spin or something, might due to the fact that Japan is one of those countries where people drive on the left...

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
lol yeah, you're right. in case i don't get a spot for next season cause i was involved in too many crashes with velox cars i will sue you ;)

SchueyFan Wrote:
> BAR#10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > any idea how Ed overtook me and i finished 10
> > seconds after Monil since we were neck and
> > neck?:-)
>
> It looks like it was sometime during the first
> pitstop phase.
>
>

no, you were behind me ten seconds at lap 13 f.e.
after first round of stops lap 26, still behind.
10 laps prior to the end TV timing screenie (10/53 screenshot) says we all in top 8 -apart from Matt - stopped only once, and I'm neck and neck with Monil, you behind.

I then apparently stop for second time, set the mega fastest lap casue of it with new tyres,light load, while I finish nine seconds behind Monil and you who both have 2 seconds slower fastest lap in the classification, which could mean that Monil and you have not stopped for 2nd time.

that is confusing me, given that were no spins due to zero ai errors, but ofcourse at the last chicane car could still get into tangle and stuck though so gap could be from something like that.

When game was paused, was the game saved and exited to the gp4 ingame menu or did it stay onscreen with cars, just paused?

Mal car had some sort of failure(by pressing 9 ingame you could have see what it is in live timing) and made it to the pits on lap 3, while Matt pitted was only one that pitted at lap 13, window or failure?

also some guys have really slow fastest laps, which in this case might indicate they were one stoppers.(Warrington, Oakley, Bolscher, van Renselaar, Santilal, Greenhalgh) I repeat might.

I can not determine anything obviously, and am not claiming it, but info from screenies/FL classification is confusing.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/05/2009 10:06PM by BAR#10.
Regarding the standings, i hope i can personally retake 5yth and hold that on untill the end of the championship. I hope i can get a good test position for next season so i can return again in S5. Im not racing next year only because i cant post due to no i/c. So a test seat would still be welcome :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
How the hell did I go from 12 to a lap down??

:(

Kx
on the pitstops: i noticed strange strategies several times when driving a complete gp at suzuka. there are 2 types of strategies: normal 2 stoppers (1/3, 2/3, the faster strategy) and a weird 2 stop strategy with the first stop at about half the distance and the second one with few laps to go. that cause drivers to carry more or less a 1 stop fuel load but stopping twice. that causes you to loose a big amount of places compared to the regular 2 stoppers and if you get stuck in traffic after the 2nd stop the laptimes are way off. might be an explanation.

Oof, 15th. Wonder how many races left.

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
Nickv Wrote:
> Ha! I smelled correctly! Now we need to go and get
> that third place in the WCC!
>
> Stoopid, any chance you could post how much boost
> everybody has left? Since we all (bar VSM) got an
> additional +2 boost and since my whole strategy I
> planned has been a complete mess right from the
> start, I haven't got a clue how much I have now :P

I will update the tables and post the remaining boost sometime tomorrow :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Points for both drivers and for the team, but 9th place and beaten by the teammate isn't what I've expected...
Jeebus, how many times do I have to say all cars made two pit stops, and one made three!

n00binio, your assertion is quite correct, that is exactly what occurred, some cars made the stops inside the designated pit windows, one car made a stop on lap three, (mine) while others did not make their first stop until midway through the race, then making the remaining stop within the last few laps, with some making the final stop with only two or three laps remaining. As I said, it was beginning to look like a re-run, but when I saw that all cars had pitted by lap 51, the results were determined to be 'official'.

It's the luck of the draw, and the vagaries of GP4 that make it interesting.

There are now four events remaining;
14 San Marino - Imola 1991 0%
15 Brazil - Interlagos 85%
16 Monaco - Monte Carlo 0%
17 United Kingdom - Silverstone 20%

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
4th and 6th is solid if unspectacular. Ed closes the gap everso slightyl to Phil and Marko which is good.

mortal schrieb:

> It's the luck of the draw, and the vagaries of GP4
> that make it interesting.

exactly, and that's the difference between gp4 and all other games :)

I'll be going back to testing from next race on with Ross.

And Lucky Seven will be going back to the SMD-300 with Mazda Engines next year.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/06/2009 04:06AM by ptclaus98.
ptclaus98 schreef:
> I'll be going back to testing from next race on
> with Ross.
>
>
> And Lucky Seven will be going back to the SMD-300
> with Mazda Engines next year.

Mazda, now thats different :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."

(almost a record for the shortest update. ;) )

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy