GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
That's right...53 laps...go figure...makes up for the last race which was a short one.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
images work couldnt u continue with at least shorter version of coverage, so we'd know results today;)?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2009 02:03PM by BAR#10.
It's after midnight here, so you can have the results now without any more coverage, or you wait till tomorrow. Up to you, you make the choice. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Results!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
via pm better, so we will not have spoilers in thread:p

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
PM Me then =D

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Hang in there everyone......lol, oooh the suspense.....:-)

No spoilers those that have leaked results thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2009 02:22PM by mortal.
OMG we haven't retired yet!
Yet...

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
FREE PRACTICE TESTERS UNOFFICIAL SCOREBOARD
I did a quick count how much race perfomance points testers have scored so far.
Unofficially, these points are added which brings you to testers current perf.
Note, some are no loger active but are on scoreboard and some have not competed in 13 free practices. There may be a mistake in there as I just did it quickly , Stu has offical perfs, but this is just to show some sort of standing in testing (someone's who is high on chart may have lower current perf than someone else's who is lower on scored points chart as he/she may have had better starter perf)

Unofficial Tester's qualy perf points scored Standings after round 13
1 Paddock 65
2 Mills 51
3*Eglitis 40
4 Greidanus 39
5 John Warrington 36
6Walters 35
7*van der Sloot 28
8Vilela 28
9Tafuro 27
10Koemmerer 26
11Jalving 20
12*Brazier 18
13*Jewitt 17
14*Ward 15
15Elleker 15
16*van Dijk 12
17Thomas 10
18*Spencer 9
19*Postma 8
20*Vingerhoets 6
21*Castillo 5

*no longer active

p.s.I missed Randy's points

GPGSL career;

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/04/2009 05:52PM by BAR#10.
Just wondering here, how many of you do actually take action if one of the drivers get a warning? How many of you try to keep their drivers active, if necessary? I'm asking this because drivers get consecutive warnings a lot. A warning is supposed to get drivers back to GPGSL again, but it seems to fail at that point, judging by those consecutive warnings.

You can be honest, you won't get shot if you don't do anything with the warnings :P Afterall, it's your problem that your driver loses perf points, not mine. I just feel that the system might need to be changed if the warnings don't do what they're supposed to do, so that's why I'm asking you lot.
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just wondering here, how many of you do actually
> take action if one of the drivers get a warning?
> How many of you try to keep their drivers active,
> if necessary? I'm asking this because drivers get
> consecutive warnings a lot. A warning is supposed
> to get drivers back to GPGSL again, but it seems
> to fail at that point, judging by those
> consecutive warnings.

I do, I like the way its done, a harsh but fair way. I tell my drivers after a first warning, if they don't respond and get a second warning I give them two more days and just sack them.

If they get consecutive warnings without reason I think its more or less showing they aren't interested in it.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Personally think the rules are fair on warnings. As a driver if you cant be bothered to read email or check the site then replace the driver with someone that can be bothered to sign in and get involved =]

We all have connection issues and sometimes cant get on for a while, but as long as stewards are open to that fact then i think the current rules work

Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just wondering here, how many of you do actually
> take action if one of the drivers get a warning?
> How many of you try to keep their drivers active,
> if necessary? I'm asking this because drivers get
> consecutive warnings a lot. A warning is supposed
> to get drivers back to GPGSL again, but it seems
> to fail at that point, judging by those
> consecutive warnings.
>
> You can be honest, you won't get shot if you don't
> do anything with the warnings :P Afterall, it's
> your problem that your driver loses perf points,
> not mine. I just feel that the system might need
> to be changed if the warnings don't do what
> they're supposed to do, so that's why I'm asking
> you lot.

Yes, I always have.

X (@ed24f1)
correction those are unofficial qualy perf points scored.

P1 in free practice gets 15 for qualy perf points, 12 for race perf points, so race points maybe slightly different.
And to asnwer the suggestion posted a while back , free practice was meant from rookie Vettel, Hamilton's perspective when you (re)enter racing, not Badoer's.
so that you can in theory test for top team and build your perf for next season f.e.

GPGSL career;
btw news concerning batracer, apparently site will be online in 24 hrs and will have ferrari stuff removed.

btw, having never played batracer, hwo does it work in race, do you actually get to see videos of qualy and race or you get just results?
youtube doesnt seem to have any bat races so i assume it's results only after you do setups etc?

GPGSL career;
You make a setup and based on that and on your car and engine the results are calculated.
I see, so no race videos then.
tnx Nick.

GPGSL career;
anyway i was running three bat games(1 private game,1 public game and 1 midseason game)no one with a ferrari,so...;)

My GPGSL Career
Concerining the warnings, keep it up the way it is. mabey add another week... However, we at VSM live via these rules. Remember i fired Redmer Postma after his 2nd warning.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy