GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
TNX for coverage compliments.
unofficial stndings on site
[gpgtv.webs.com]

would be great if we had different monsoon tyres in the mod,
- with stripes possibly;)
i cant tell em apart from wets right now

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Phil could be the first 2 time world champion on this series :)

On my side of the garage however, I had Cheetah piss in my tank compared to the Petrobras fuel on Marko's giving me an edge over him. In all seriousness though, I thought I had a chance of a win here today but seeing where I've been this whole year it's great to see me getting podiums for the team. Hopefully I can get the first win for the team this year somewhere, somehow so that I can atleast complete the year on a high. But it doesn't matter who gets the first win (I'd love it to be me, but Marko's been through the tough times there too so preferably, it should be him). We've taken a little hit in the constructors and the drivers but hopefully in the next race "for sure" we'll challenge for a win.
MALAYSIAN GP -POST RACE DRIVERS' QUOTES - Marko Aleksander, 9th
Not too happy about the outcome. Had a wonderful start, jumped from 8th to 5th in 2 laps, and just when the fun was beginning, heavier rain fell. I had to stay out one more lap on slicks, dropped to 7th cause of it. And then I made my mistake, well mistake, it was a racing incident with Mal, spun to 15th. I was put on three stoppin strategy not good in hindsight. However did recover , finished ninth. In every cloud there's a silver lining and in this case is that TSS had wets, and Rick had a drive of his life, taking three points off of Oakley. So while I lost the championship lead, I am just "healthy" eight points behind. Also Monil (congrats for the podium!) and me, brought some valuable points which will allow extra horsepower so TSS's advantage decreases. Donington could be another rainy race according to the weather forecast where
luck will matter, however I'm already looking forward to Hungaroring . Hopefully many Slovenian fans will be present, as our country borders on Hungary and witness a good perfomance by me.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/27/2009 06:52PM by BAR#10.
well done zak.mal was a bit unlucky in last laps.finally some improvements on our performances ^^

My GPGSL Career
Ross with a solid go, unlucky for Keeley, but how about Rick? Great drive.

Why did a couple of people have extra stops, though? Did Ross get slicks in his first stop and then come back in?

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
No all got wets or monsoons cant tell em apart in first stop-
what happens is,
when pre-scheduled stop like that happens, drivers get certain fuel, then can stop again as first stop was ouside the schedule, even if not stoppin for new tryes, sometimes do an extra stop.
kind of like missing the scheduled window maybe.
initially all were two stopping, looked at their fuel.
so it's not always a tyres issue, it's a fuel issue, missing the window I guess.

GPGSL career;
YAAAAAY YES YES, Finally Rick you scored a win :p Great job. congratz, sorry Ryan i messed another poduim up. too bad for VSM once again a 0 score. we will keep this line-up threough the next race tho.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
SchueyFan schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good for Stefan to get a couple of points for
> Alpha, and bad luck for Ben, being involved in an
> accident earlier in the race scuppering his points
> chances.

I could have done much better if it wasn't for someone blocking me from entering the pitlane :(

For my learning process it was another solid race, almost all cars went off once or even twice.

This race was very disappointing, starting with the qualifying speed, that is just not good enough..

For the race it was looking like I was going to score some points for VSM, but in the last lap (!!!) Ricardo and I had a race accident
where we both went off when I was trying to overtake him. Very sad that I couldnt give the team some points this race.

With a 8th fastest time we did show I had some pace this race.
To bad Schroeder also had a bad race.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
DNF. Now I really, really, really do NOT like this track....
boost helped us a lot.
now i've to learn how to be a good race director ^^

My GPGSL Career
Just eat plenty of doughnuts, works for me. Just watch out for crumbs jamming the broadcast console. It might go on fire. :-)

Devil Fox will race with the 'car of shame' if the new livery is not shipped to Donington in time! For the mod files, is the new team to be named DFR or Devil Fox or Devil Fox Racing?
A Donington mod update is planned, will include DevilFox if in, updated configs and maybe Keely's new lid.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Meh i got wet underwear again. This sucks.
Who's coming out drinking?

GPGSL WDC Season 4
mortal schreef:
> Just eat plenty of doughnuts, works for me. Just
> watch out for crumbs jamming the broadcast
> console. It might go on fire. :-)
>
> Devil Fox will race with the 'car of shame' if the
> new livery is not shipped to Donington in time!
> For the mod files, is the new team to be named DFR
> or Devil Fox or Devil Fox Racing?
> A Donington mod update is planned, will include
> DevilFox if in, updated configs and maybe Keely's
> new lid.

Devil Fox Racing the team is named. Maikel is working on the skin, so it all depends when you run the race, if you do it in 2 days, then NO, it won't be shipped in time ;)

You might be ok, teams still have to post their boosts for Donington and the deadline has not been announced yet.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
BAR#10 Wrote:
> No all got wets or monsoons cant tell em apart in
> first stop-

If you want, I can send you my tyre sets, with different tyres for inters, wet and monsoon, but you will need to ask Lee for permission to release it in the mod I think.

racingstefan Wrote:
> SchueyFan schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Good for Stefan to get a couple of points for
> > Alpha, and bad luck for Ben, being involved in
> an
> > accident earlier in the race scuppering his
> points
> > chances.
>
> I could have done much better if it wasn't for
> someone blocking me from entering the pitlane :(

Yes, we have had some bad luck recently with pit lane entries!

X (@ed24f1)
mortal Wrote:
> You might be ok, teams still have to post their
> boosts for Donington and the deadline has not been
> announced yet.

mal,who will do free practise?me?

My GPGSL Career
Poor race for moi but great coverage thanks! :)

Yeah please can we change to Lee's new tyres and just dump Dunlop

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
> Yeah please can we change to Lee's new tyres and
> just dump Dunlop

We can just use Lee's treads, and leave the sidewalls the same.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy