GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Its quite disappointing as I think this cost me a chance at a win, but I accept the organisers' decision.

Congratulations Philip on the victory! :)

X (@ed24f1)
BOOST ANNOUNCEMENT
Team representatives have till August 28th 5PM BST to send their boost requirements for GP of South America
Reminder: Team owners that drive for another team can not be the one who sent it.
For example: Phillip Oakley owns Phoenix but drives for Team Shadow. He can not be the one who sends it for Phoenix. One of the Phoenix drivers can do it.
Boost rules (failure variance, amount) on page 1, first post article 16)e and 16)f.

Send the information to Stu (Stoopid)click here [tmp.grandprixgames.org]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 01:10PM by GPGSL.
GPGTV encourages pre race build up

With the South America GP around the corner, GPGTV wants to bring some of the season 1 vibe into the GPGSL, so it would be nice if drivers and team owners would do some press releases, pre race interviews and such before the start qualy/race in rio, coment on the season, last race, expectations etc.
GPGTV has contacted four team race principals for the press conference that will be posted on the site, with sneak preview here.
So if you feel like it, start doing some pre race ....build up in the thread as well:-)

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Charrel Jalving's Racing comeback!!

This weekend at the Grand Prix of South America Jacarepagua, Charrel Jalving will be at the start of a Grand Prix again.
Last year Charrel had the chance to finish the last 4 races for Double F.

In the winter Charrel signed a testing contract with VSM. Since the start of the GPG SL, VSM had been succesfull.
This was the reason for Charrel to leave Double F, and start gaining experience during the free practices in
one of the best cars of the grid.

After 5 races in Season 3, VSM team owner Ricardo van Smirren decided to let Walters do a step back, hoping Charrel Jalving
could bring VSM some competitive results again.

It seems VSM might have a strong drivers line-up:

1st driver: The experienced Kevin Schroeder, proved to be a Grand Prix winning driver scoring 5 podiums in Season 2 with a total of 94 points in 16 races.

2nd driver: The rookie Charrel Jalving, seems to be one of the upcomming talents in the GPG SL, scoring 23 points and a victory in his debut year of only 4 races.

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Firstly i wish it had continued to rain as i may have had a stronger result, but 12th is 12th and its a finish i guess 0.o

Not sure i understand the stewards decision even though it wasn't me affected by an extra pitstop. Next time maybe the race can be rerun instead of being posted up? Am unsure, anyway stewrds continue to solid work :)

i think the decision is ok. i dunno if i was involved but everyone did 2 stops and if you happened to do the second stop at the right time it obvously was a perfect strategy

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
[gpgtv.webs.com]
teammate comparison updated.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
I'll do an interview if your bored lol.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
actually since you've won this race (Rio) two seasons ago, you'd be perfect:-)

edit: what i meant with press releases and such is drivers doing it themselves in the thread otherwise, i dont plan to interview entire grid,LOL. i will send you,Keeley, couple of questions for the site.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 08:10PM by BAR#10.
lol at my post being deleted

congrats to TSS anyways ;)

BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> actually since you've won this race (Rio) two
> seasons ago, you'd be perfect:-)
>
>
> edit: what i meant with press releases and such is
> drivers doing it themselves in the thread
> otherwise, i dont plan to interview entire
> grid,LOL. i will send you,Keeley, couple of
> questions for the site.

testdrivers too?^^

My GPGSL Career
GPGTV PRESENTS WEDNESDAY PRESS CONFERENCE

With the GP of South America just around the corner four team principals sat down for the official press conference to adress the latest scoop and expectations, analysis and results.

Questions abput former champ signing with Team Shadow and reigning champion John Warrington leaving it popped up, team owners tell who's the biggest surprise, how does boost effect them, when will MPR win, and does Walters get to keep his seat after a good show and much more. Tom Pellat (TSS),Dan Paddock(MPR), Ricardo van Smirren (sitting in for Ryan with IED, also VSM) and Kind of Quick Nick van der Voort( (Velox) join us. Dan Paddock certainly had a lot to say, jumping in others questions.......

click here to continue/read it [gpgtv.webs.com]

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel
Marko you said answer all the questions ;)

I do have a lot to say though, expect some news and stuff from me soon

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
yes, i asked everyone to comment on every question even if not related to them directly,and you were one of the few who did that!:-)
you being only one commenting on unrelated stuff turned out awesome, as i could use them to create a "story" within the conference;)
it's just a joke.;)

GPGSL career;

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 08/26/2009 09:47PM by BAR#10.
senna9194 Wrote:
> BAR#10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > actually since you've won this race (Rio) two
> > seasons ago, you'd be perfect:-)
> >
> >
> > edit: what i meant with press releases and such
> is
> > drivers doing it themselves in the thread
> > otherwise, i dont plan to interview entire
> > grid,LOL. i will send you,Keeley, couple of
> > questions for the site.
>
> testdrivers too?^^

Paolo, sure everyone is encouraged to post his/hers own statements, press release in the thread.
Charrel already did, I see. cool.

GPGSL career;
Haha yeah was funny how it worked out

And yeah mate I know ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
great work, i laughed quite a lot :)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
BAR#10 Wrote:
> yes, i asked everyone to comment on every question
> even if not related to them directly,and you were
> one of the few who did that!:-)
> you being only one commenting on unrelated stuff
> turned out awesome, as i could use them to create
> a "story" within the conference;)
> it's just a joke.;)

I thought I wrote enough for my questions to make up for it :p

Virgin Media to Appear at Jacarepagua

DXR will have the branding of Sir Richard's Virgin Media on their cars for the South American and the European leg of the season. It will be a chance for Sir Richard to try to implement the same service that he currently provides in the UK to other parts of the world.

"We've been trying to get a new service going on countries which have a lower internet speed and bad TV due to signal problems and such. Plus, we have a contract with the GPGSL team to broadcast the races on our own GPGSL Cable TV Channel so more the fun"

Asked about the chances of victory for his Virgin cars;

"Well we've always been the bridesmaids this year and never the bride so who knows, maybe somewhere towards the end we could win something"

DXR currently stands 5th in the constructors

Source: M.S.
© THE TIMES

@Stu and @Mal, you'll get the car somewhere towards next week or so :)
Monil, I am RD for Rio race, and hopefully i'll be able to do it this weekend.

GPGSL career;
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy