GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
ok,i will keep 1991 ad.surely i will add phoenix racing garages,stands and muppets ^^.

My GPGSL Career
Yes, that is fine of course, but it is quite nice to see all the old 'retro' ads. :)

X (@ed24f1)
I don't understand what do you mean with 'retro' ads...

My GPGSL Career
Retro is like an old style :)

X (@ed24f1)
Race results still UNOFFICIAL

Something has gone wrong in this race. Two drivers (I (Nickv) don't know who they are) are involved in this matter. We are now debating on what to do. The reason that we don't know what to do now is that this hasn't happened before. The race will definately not be rerun.

I'm this vague because we think it's better that we explain the whole situation afterwards, because then we also have the solution with it.

*fingers crossed*

Please say I didn't mean to crash...Please say I...

Anyway, this intrigues me. There aren't many ways a race can go wrong, other than gp4 getting it wrong...like with pitstops, or human error such as a wrong perf. Hmm.

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
OOOOH, this better not involve either of my drivers.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
Psylark schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> *fingers crossed*
>
> Please say I didn't mean to crash...Please say
> I...
>
> Anyway, this intrigues me. There aren't many ways
> a race can go wrong, other than gp4 getting it
> wrong...like with pitstops, or human error such as
> a wrong perf. Hmm.

We are as intrigued as you. It's not a human error, it's something GP4 did. GP4 isn't one of the games with the least amount of bugs. It's annoying. When you think you've got it all covered, there is a next surprise that pops up, to say it in Markos words.
I'm this vague because we think it's better that we explain the whole situation afterwards, because then we also have the solution with it.

You'll have to put up with that :P
i'm sorry i trnslated it just now.

My GPGSL Career
hopefully i'm not involved. on a related note, i don't think gp4 has a lot of bugs. that just a very advanced ai. it always does what it wants without asking. that's why it's still a cool game ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Ewhhh yummy more points

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
n00binio Wrote:
> it always does what it wants without asking.

Very much like Windows I guess ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid schrieb:
> n00binio Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > it always does what it wants without asking.
>
>
> Very much like Windows I guess ;)

but tbh most of the time i want the same things as windows ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Hopefully it explains why I made an extra pitstop towards the end of the race when only a couple of other cars seemed to *fingers crossed*

X (@ed24f1)
Mmmmmm, I hope they find the problem/solution fast enough..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
GPGSL Announcement

The GPGSL has come across a bug in the Old Hockenheim track used for Round 5.
What happened was all cars except two made one extra pitstop. This might have occured as it was a wet race.
After some discussion we have decided not to apply a time penalty to the cars that failed to make the third stop even though there was a clear advantage over the rest of the field. The rules as they are state that all cars are to make two stops and that actually occurred. Therefore we have decided that there was no breach of the current rules.
At this point in time there are no plans to amend the pit-stop rules as we think it unlikely to occur again.

GPGSL has discussed making some adjustments to weather percentages for S4 events, eg; reduce the maximum percentage chance for rain.

The current standings as posted by GPGTV.org/farked at the close of the round 5 coverage are declared valid and will be entered onto the championship tables.
The GPGSL reserves the right not to disclose the drivers or teams involved.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy