GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Where has the link for the mod gone?

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4th isn't bad :) I hope Velox is back on its way up since I don't want double digits on my cars next year!

@ Keeley: The link is still there. It's right below the YouTube vid.
What a terrible race ... invisible at the back, slowest of the guys who didn't retire, I must get my car together for the next race to prove I belong as a race driver. I'm happy however I finished and the car is very reliable
Congrats to Norbert for doing a good race en become 8th!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"

*breathe*

"I finished. And I had a blast of a race. Any car I came across, I overtook. Shame I foocked it early on, I'd have been a contender for the win."

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Woah! Yaaay!I actually finished. I can live with tenth. Me happy. Pass the doughnuts! :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Almost forgot, the link to the current mod and the latest updates is on P1. :-)
So far, 35 downloads. Anyone interested in having a go at the GPGTV.org/farked broadcast console? Guest broadcaster, BYO doughnuts.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/25/2009 01:10AM by mortal.
wohooo. difficult race in these conditions so i'm really happy with the result. the car was great, good work by the team regarding the strategy, no complaints. i wonder if i can do good without rain on a non german track though.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
6th is great at a track when we didn't have the boost

Marko was brilliant again, silly mistake by Monil though

Marko 2nd in the drivers championship while Shadow lead the constructors with us behind

I hope we can take the fight to Philip and TSS, Monil up your game mate, I know you can do it :)

Congrats to Philip for the win, his 1st for TSS I believe

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
congratulations to my teamboss(Philip)for his win.

My GPGSL Career
GPGSL SEASON 2 TRACKPACK (made by Ed aka Schueyfan)which was posted on page 34, is also now added on page one. most of the tracks from season 3 are on it,useful also for testing the boost failure variance (perfomance file) with it.
Suzuka will give you TSM error when loading, just continue then replace it with something else.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
So close to quitting Double F after another woeful performance

marko,as i said many time ago,i fixed suzuka 2006.
i'm doing a season 3 trackpack,but i can't say when it will be ready...i can say surely that imola 1991 will have a graphical update(as Jacaregua,Donington,etc.).

My GPGSL Career
thanks,yeah, i've read it ,but this is the original upload of the trackpack ,which has that problem.
Does your Suzuka repair work with TSM?
i assume it does, just confirm,please

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
yes,it works.Beyond,i changed some things on dat:
cc-line(taken from original dat)
laps(by settings.ini)
rain chance(by magic data)

My GPGSL Career
Great result to get 3rd place without a boost!

But why did I make another pitstop at the end, when very few other cars did (on Lap 28)?

X (@ed24f1)
Well it was unfortunate that my car had a suspension failure. The car was good, struggled in the wet at the start but was better as it dried. Would have be nice to stay in the race but on wards to the next.
Decent results for Nick. Hopefully this is our start of the turn around for Velox.

GPGSL WDC Season 4
senna9194 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> marko,as i said many time ago,i fixed suzuka
> 2006.
> i'm doing a season 3 trackpack,but i can't say
> when it will be ready...i can say surely that
> imola 1991 will have a graphical update(as
> Jacaregua,Donington,etc.).

Imola 1991 Hi-Res has already been released :)

[tmp.grandprixgames.org]

X (@ed24f1)
yeah,i know.I meant a 2008 ad style ;)

My GPGSL Career
In my opinion, leave it as it is - there is nothing wrong with having 1991 ads for the track - just like we had 2001 ads for classic hockenheim.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy