GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
Brilliant quali for both drivers. Would be great to keep 2nd and 3rd in the race tomorrow but there are other teams out there with boosts that may ruin our day.

I’m back form my holiday break in Portugal, just managed to escape from being squashed by a rock on the beach at Albufeira ;). Solid P8 in Montreal, too bad I couldn’t catch Stuart in the end but I’m happy with the points and another finish.
11th in the old Hockheim qualy is sort of a bummer, but since I’m in front of my teammate for the first time and 11th still gives me a fair chance of scoring some points I’m not that disapointed.

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Quick holiday notice. I will be away from Sunday 23rd August till the Sunday 6th September.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Activity Update

Today people have been checked for activity again. The result nearly brought tears in my eyes. TEN drivers have recieved a warning, for six of them it was their second. In one team, three out of four drivers got a warning. Another driver hasn't been active for a year. I guess he's been lucky with the acitivity checks.

Message of this: Get your act together, people!

Gaulty schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Quick holiday notice. I will be away from Sunday
> 23rd August till the Sunday 6th September.

Has been noted :)
Yup, sorry for not posting, i've been busy with my summer job :)

- My GP4 Works

10 people? Damn thats pretty much..

How do you do those inactivity checks btw?

Sad to see people being inactive competing in the gpg sl, but on the other hand: Lucky for the active people..

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
13th is a successful qualifying after some disapointing starting positions this year. Lets hope the mistake on the slicks isn't an omen for the race =p

Charrel schreef:
> 10 people? Damn thats pretty much..
>
> How do you do those inactivity checks btw?
>
> Sad to see people being inactive competing in the
> gpg sl, but on the other hand: Lucky for the
> active people..

I search for the username, look for the first result in this thread, check the date and compare that to the date that will give you a penalty.
GPGSL schrieb:
> TEN drivers have recieved a warning, for six of them
> it was their second.
>
> Message of this: Get your act together, people!

It's good that you guys check the activity, but what can I do? Both test-drivers of my team got their second warning. More than writing a PM to them can't I do.

Looks like, that I gonna lose both test-drivers. :|
Vandusk schreef:
> GPGSL schrieb:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > TEN drivers have recieved a warning, for six of
> them
> > it was their second.
> >
> > Message of this: Get your act together, people!
>
> It's good that you guys check the activity, but
> what can I do? Both test-drivers of my team got
> their second warning. More than writing a PM to
> them can't I do.
>
> Looks like, that I gonna lose both test-drivers.
> :|

I'd imagine you've got the email addresses of your drivers, so you can send them an email. If you don't have the email addresses, then, frankly, it's your own fault. May sound harsh and all, but there are a lot of ways to keep in touch with your drivers. Email, MSN, or even mobile phones. There are enough ways to keep in touch with your drivers. Use them and you'll very likely stay clear of warnings.
Nick you mentioned that there was a 20 perf point penalty, that is for the driver right, not the team

Otherwise Sherwin is out of the door from now..

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Yes, the driver gets a 20 point perf penalty. The team won't lose any perf. (only indirectly since a worse driver perf will get worse results and therefore less points and BHP)
Oh dear, how did I not get pole? Ah wells, 6th is better than I've had of late. I really really REALLY hope that the race gets better, I've been so unlucky lately it's just stupid!

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Holiday notice: I will be away from 25th August to 2nd September. :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Noted :)
Can we have school notices. I'm not very good at multitasking.

Lucky Seven Motorsport ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Drivers
Ross -the Rainmeister- Cartwright ***Winner-Zandvoort***
Keeley -GPGSL's sexiest member- Grant
Tester
Randy -The getting drunk in the motorhome-meister- Winston
School notices? What is next? Loo notices? Mother in law notices?

Checking the last result and say 'yay' or 'boo' won't take you more than five minutes. The page of the latest result is usually in the thread title.

I'm not in favour of it, but you might be more lucky if you ask mortal, Stoopid or BAR#10 ;)
Rule update

A new article has been added to the rules: Article 14e. It's about errors in activity checks. Read it carefully so you are up-to-date with the rules of the greatest racing series, or any series for that matter, in the history of mankind.

TN Racing drop test driver like a stone

TN Racing have officially sunk their sole test driver Kenneth Vinegar-Roots-Whatshisface-otron in favour of... well, nobody.

In a shocking revelation brought to light this weekend, it turns out it hasn't actually been Ken in the car all season, but instead, perhaps a more memorable and infamous face to the paddock.

Just exactly who this mystery driver is only one person knows for sure... well two if you count Gui, who is also his personal towel-dryer after team showers.

So that's all the clues we know of so far - it is a HE!

I guess you all better place your bets now - and fingers crossed that TN Racing are not penalised for running an illegal driver behind the wheel.

But who is he?

End of Statement

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy