GPG Super League - Season 3 (finished): Pre-season 4 winter test LAGUNA SECA online - S4 Calendar at p163

Posted by GPGSL 
This did not just happen.

*hides*

GPGSL Driver - Season 2, 22nd with IER, who came in 10th in constructors.

Season 3 - Driver 11 for Pheonix. 3 points, 20th in standings.

Season 4 - Test Driver for TSS, currently 1st in testing ranking, TSS also 1st in constructors.
This season is getting worse :(
What on earth happend there?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Get out of your prehistoric car Fred and get some
> speed, because you suck :P
>
> Woo for me!

Yabba Dabba Doooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
6th and 9th.. Not bad at all!

What an awesome qualification, lots of action on the track..

Very nice from Walters, lets hope he can improve in the race!

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
Old Hockenheim S3 CSM Mod Update [www.mediafire.com]
Updated helmets, Phoenix pitcrew, IED update and Hockenheim perfs.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
I'm having problems running the race at the moment so you will have to bear with me :)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
As long as I win it's OK.
That was a pretty good qualy for me,hopefully we can push for a top 10 in the race.

The helmet was funny, thank you guys.

Wonder what the punishment is this race lol.

Kx
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As long as Fred Flintstone wins, I don't mind ;)
YAAAAAAAAAAY! great, really great. that's what i needed. there's no better fuel than a cheering home crowd, wohooooo. thanks to the team and good luck for me in the race ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Pff this sucks ;) Well ... let's hope on a little miracle in the race for both TN drivers!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
lets not bring back that thistle maikel!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
As I thought, no boost = bad quali on Old Hockenheim. At least I beat my teammate finally....
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> As long as I win it's OK.

This race is ours!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Last time we were in Germany, we thought the same thing. Didn't work out very well that time ;)
im outqualified?! pooop. bad bad qulay for both vsm as for IED. However, tbh Jethro you did a good job ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I demand a re-run! Unless I win in the race from 12th on the grid ;)

This went really bad :( :(

Excellent qualifying for myself without any boost!

Alpha's qualifying woes continue, but with lots of overtaking opportunities and the chance of rain, i think Ben and Stefan can continue their trend to move forward in the race.

X (@ed24f1)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy