GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Send me the updates please Jorge, and I think I'm waiting on new Phoenix cars, is that right?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Mal do you have my new helmet

I did give it to Jorge but he ight of already sent the mod out to you by that stage

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Send me the updates please Jorge, and I think I'm
> waiting on new Phoenix cars, is that right?

Im waiting on Phoenix and TN final version to arrive at
the mod.

Ill send some updates regarding helmets.

Also i have to fix TSS car. I said in previous post i would but
was busy with other things.

Kind regards
Jorge.

EDIT: Dan i have your helmet mate. It just didnt arrive on time
for the race directors for first gp.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/01/2009 10:33PM by J-C.
Ah ok ;)

Jorge I need to send you the fixed MPR files too mate

Mal already has them as I sent them to him for the race :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Ferrari2007 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ah ok ;)
>
> Jorge I need to send you the fixed MPR files too
> mate
>
> Mal already has them as I sent them to him for the
> race :)

MSN mate, lets talk please.

Kind regards
Jorge.

Mal, the Phoenix cars must have got lost on the plane on the way to Argentina from the UK, and I seem to have misplaced my BMPs and texs of the textures, so go ahead with the old ones until they are sorted. Suppose that's what you get, flying with EasyJet. :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Updated helmets have been added. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Thanks for the helmet fix....

GPGSL WDC Season 4
All reported bugs are fixed. Like i say, "i always welcome feedback".
Also all files fixes were sent to corresponding person.

Kind regards
Jorge.

Activity update

All drivers and teambosses have been checked for activity. Two warnings have been issued. If you don't hear anything from the GPGSLRS, that means you haven't recieved any warnings.
And im back after two days, well well well, What a great race for VanSmirren Motorsports. I already hoped that either Pilip or Kevin could drive to a podium place. Too bad the race wasnt a lap or 2 longer. Mabey we could have won ! :D Kevin did great in his first race with us. Although he dropped one spot if we compare tot e starting grid. But i am appy with is performance. Well done Guys. All the four of you have done great this race weekend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
i still think tho that there should be a testdrivers- championship table ! that would be great.Drivers can then say, im the testdriver champion of Season 2. And it gives better negotiation positions for htem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
You still think? You have never even proposed it! ;)
oh well its what i meant all the time ! :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
I've never seen so many pictures. Well done to my friend Philip on 2nd. At the moment, I can't see how well my teammates did...My internet is slow...But well done msater.
no test driver championship table is also ok. i don't want to see me at the back of the pack ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
@n00binio it seems to be a I.E.R. habbit :p We have to turn this all around.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Well Zak got 11th, so I think you should take a leaf out of his book then. That would be 2 points

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
@Ryan, ill finish top ten next race ;)

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy