GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
The T-cam shot is amazing.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I think we're actually using those, just without the green line. We've decided within GPGSLRS that we wouldn't choose for those dreadful green lines, because they're ugly and dreadful. Did I mention ugly? ;)
Yeah that's cool Nick, I got it there dreadful right... ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
It´s great, but only the nose and frontwing is ugly :P
The rest looks quite nice!
Good news about the tyres - am I right in saying they are Lee's 09 ones?

And...erm...Nick, weird (but very funny, I must admit) PM mate :)

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
msater schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good news about the tyres - am I right in saying
> they are Lee's 09 ones?
>
> And...erm...Nick, weird (but very funny, I must
> admit) PM mate :)

Nope you are not ;) Dunno or the GPGSL is using them, thats only possible if you are using the tyres from the W300 mod, and then I need to have send them to Tom long time ago ;-)
About the green lines, i did them myself - the original side texture is from tyres from Enzojz. The original tyre shape, I dunno but I made the rear ones wider myself

Kev188 schreef:
> It´s great, but only the nose and frontwing is
> ugly :P
> The rest looks quite nice!

Just a matter of taste ;-) Thanks for comment though :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Only the mirrors looking a bit strange. I would like to see them more like on the current Renault. The rest looks genius! =)
I like it mate!! Looks really nice.. great job :)

I have 2 things:

The mirrors etc, more like brawn gp style would be nice..

And the exhaust? is it in the wrong direction?

Race starts: 141 | Points: 886 | Podiums: 35 | Race wins: 10

Follow me on: Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
msater schreef:
> Good news about the tyres - am I right in saying
> they are Lee's 09 ones?
>
> And...erm...Nick, weird (but very funny, I must
> admit) PM mate :)

So you're not going to sign then? Fine, I'll look for someone else :P But don't come back to ask for Matts kisses because you're not getting them anymore!
Maikel, great job mate, awesome! I can see there being 22 of these beauties on the grid come Melbourne ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid schreef:
> Maikel, great job mate, awesome! I can see there
> being 22 of these beauties on the grid come
> Melbourne ;)

I actually have seen that already ;) Got 22 in my game at the moment ^^

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
The new car gets my vote. Except for the mirrors, maybe they could be tweaked a bit. Other than that she's a beauty. Thanks Maikel. :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Bloody hell, Great car there Maikel!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
oo the W300 S2 fish nose returns!

Beautiful car as ever Maikel and one which TSS would LOVE to use

yeah, Mirrors in Brawn GP style would be a quite interesting thing, but its up to you. I could also live with this version ;)
Fantastic car!

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Just got back to see that and shall say it looks luvley. The nose looks alright, may not be perfect but it is quite good. The mirrors are unique and I like it. Cheerks Maikel. You did good

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Shape voting has now started
From now until Wednesday the 3rd of June, everybody can vote on which shape package should be used. As has been made clear earlier, there are two shape packages to choose from.

Package 1

Package one includes the current GPGSL shape that we all know and the new car that has just been released by Snake Motorsports, the SMD-ZG01. I won’t post pictures of the current shape because we all know what it looks like and because I couldn’t find the official presentation pictures anymore ;)

Here are the pictures of the SMD-ZG01.

Package 2

Package 2 contains the old WGP shapes. Those are the WGP-01 and the SMD-01.

WGP-01

SMD-01

Again, shape voting closes at the 3rd of June. The results will be made public at the 4th of June. You can not vote for a shape. If you accidentally do vote for a shape, that vote will go to the package in which that particular shape has been included.
Send your vote to Nickv

Gaulty schreef:
> Just got back to see that and shall say it looks
> luvley. The nose looks alright, may not be perfect
> but it is quite good. The mirrors are unique and I
> like it. Cheerks Maikel. You did good

I must admit they are not completely unique ;) I actually got the idea from a photo I found of a GP2 car having them almost like this.

Mortal schreef:
> The new car gets my vote. Except for the mirrors,
> maybe they could be tweaked a bit. Other than
> that she's a beauty. Thanks Maikel. :-)

Afraid to dissappoint you there Mal, not tending to change the mirrors because I like 'em myself this way ;-)

Charrel schreef:
> And the exhaust? is it in the wrong direction?

I must admit I kinda miss you there? exhaust in wrong direction? The pipes are still pointing towards the rear so for me they are correct :)

They seem to be pointing in the wrong way, but in reality they aren't.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy