GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
omg rick in pole. bring on the champagner ;)

some points for zak are also possible, awesome, really awesome.

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
One of the Alpha Motorsports cars needs updating, it displays the incorrect driver name. Showing Randy Winston, should be Ben Brown. One driver still has a white helmet.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
OMG! 21st? This will not do! Big can of whoop-ass needed me thinks! ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
can someone tell me where i finished,write down the grid? On mobile the pic didnt load 4 me.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Marko you qualified 19th and Dan paddock in 10th place.
Ill put in a minute the full list.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
For people that have Mobile:

1- Groeneboer
2- Schroeder
3- Nickv
4- Monil
5- Houston
6- Stoddart
7- Brown
8- Caranti ME!!.
9- Ed
10-Paddock
11-Wazza
12-Tonks
13-Fuh
14-Eglitis
15-Grant
16-Oakley
17-Byron
18-Winston
19-Aleksander
20-Smith
21-Ingers
22-Neil

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
7th? Extremely happy with my performance in qualifying and really hope to get some more points for Alpha in the race. Hopefully Bobby can make up some positions from the back and get up the order early on and stay there

Woo! 3rd! Me FTW!
ARGHHHHH! At Rico's home race an' all. But Kevin did well, nice one Kev! Phoenix did ok on Mal's part. Great 6th. Hope for the race, now.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Nice, 2nd for Kevin. Here's hoping he gets that win! :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Wow, Rick, Ryan, congratulations with that fantastic pole position !

Kevin mate you make me proud ! 2nd is youre best qualy position :D I hope you can overtake Rick in the first corner (sorry I.E.R.) and win this one for the team :D Philip, Matt is in 5th so you have to make up a lot of ground. Show them youre the champ ! :)

Looking forward to the race.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
About 10 places away from where i wanted to be, will have to do a Hamilton in the race.
If all goes to plan the race will be run tomorrow night my time.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> One of the Alpha Motorsports cars needs updating,
> it displays the incorrect driver name. Showing
> Randy Winston, should be Ben Brown. One driver
> still has a white helmet.

sorry, will send it to you tonight or tomorrow...

X (@ed24f1)
No probs, a bit better for coverage is all. :-)

btw, who had the white helmet?

EDIT: check your PMs for the updated Alpha textures :)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2009 12:35PM by SchueyFan.
It was Matty. Not any more, Jorge painted one up. Been too busy to check it out. :-)

ok, thanks.

btw, not a great result in qualifying for myself, hopefully John and I can improve in the race. Well done to Ben in qualifying and Stefan in practice holding the flag for Alpha. It will be a tough race for Bobby, but hopefully he can move through the field as well.

X (@ed24f1)
He did alright last race. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy