GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Good, I like the target :)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
bah it wasn't even 0.1 secs i was behind. that's pure luck ;)

used to be GPGSL's Nick Heidfeld
Btw, Ryan did you spotted the following, i had the 4th fastest lap ! had some luck with spins from others and so on, but if i wouldnt have had to make that 2nd stopn, i could have finished 15th ! oh welll, could, eventually, mabey, if....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
4th fastest eh. Nice stuff, we've gotta quick car under you, apply it to qualy and we'll have a nice set of points.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners
BAR#10.rattles.on.incoherently.for.miles productions got free version of fraps and imageshack and tested new(Monaco) perf file, choosing 8 drivers.

February 2nd,

Imola, San Marino

4 teams test after the race in Melbourne

Imola - Shadow, MPR, DER and Italian participated with both drivers in the pre-Monaco, in -season testing, trying out their cars in the rain.

As the weather forecast for Monte Carlo round 2 of Super League isn't good, they wanted to see how it would be in these conditions.

In 15 minutes session only first hot lap meant anything for the 8 drivers, as weather changed for the worse very soon. DER's van het Bolscher was first on the track, and it showed as noone could come close to his time. Congratulations nonetheless.
Get full results of this test session on the GPGTV SITE,here.
[gpgtv.webs.com]

Everything is sorted at Shadow as John Warrington comes on track in corect car

Oil leak during the race, hanging out in the Melbourne bars-also while race was still on, now Stuart Ingers gets ready for some action in the rain

Formerly known as Ed "Mr. Demolition Derby" Greenhalgh" catching up with MPR newly signed driver

With the disappointing Melbourne result behind him, Marko Aleksander tests Imola circuit

Van Smiren & the new IER02 challenger

LIVE TIMING of the second hot lap gives some comparison as Greenhalgh is fastest in deterioted conditions with 1:46,266

But Bryon van het Bolscher made the most of opening the session, when it was less water on the track, setting tremendous time nonetheless

Race Director: Ernie B. Ecclescake

GPGTV Youtube Channel

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/02/2009 07:42PM by GPGTV.org/farked.
Whats the final result?

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
The link is in the post, Rick, i edited the emphasis into bold now

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Ahh didnt see that, ty.
P4 is great, 0.9 secs faster than Rico.

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
@Rick, GPGTV.webs.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Sad im 8th. BUt at least im in the top ten already! :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
2nd nice

Hopeful for Monaco ;)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
yes, Dan terrific first lap!
sorry i didnt capture it, but i just wanted to see how this thing works, took few screenies only.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
BAR#10 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> yes, Dan terrific first lap!
> sorry i didnt capture it, but i just wanted to see
> how this thing works, took few screenies only.

Yeah my car is hidden behind a commercial banner ;)

Rico Wrote:
> Sad im 8th. BUt at least im in the top ten
> already! :p

:p I liked the screen where we were 2nd and 3rd.

6 Time Race Winners
van keeken Wrote:
> BAR#10 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > yes, Dan terrific first lap!
> > sorry i didnt capture it, but i just wanted to
> see
> > how this thing works, took few screenies only.
>
> Yeah my car is hidden behind a commercial banner
> ;)

the idea was to capture LIVE TIMING as soon you setted it as it had all 8 cars of hotlap 2 for comparison in more similar conditions.:-)

GPGSL career;
Gaulty Wrote:
> Rico Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Sad im 8th. BUt at least im in the top ten
> > already! :p
>
> :p I liked the screen where we were 2nd and 3rd.

no.. that's just LIVE TIMING track order, for rank of that lap look under LAST TIME, and check times under it (no rank is given for that on the side, so you have to go over the times yourself)

GPGSL career;
ryan i checked youre freewebs site again, please keep this thing up. Im a big fan of it ! :D

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Yeah the livery review is good

I want to know what people think of our new livery :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Woo Woo!

Are DER heading for the first win? I think so :D!
Thanks Rico and Dan. Look out for part 2 within about 20 mins or so.

On the GPGTv site, whatever happend with Stuart's weekley column?

6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy