GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - Test Driver Vacancies! - Off Season - Shape poll results P193

Posted by Nickv 
Is he following the GPGSL?;)

Davidson wants return of Friday drivers (in F1)
[www.autosport.com]

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Yeah, Marko, he is, I'm his friend from school, he checks the thread occasionally, but has never posted. I'm sure somebody will hire him as their test driver for S2.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Phil I was reffering to F1 driver Anthony Davidson, who wants fridays testers back in F1 just like we are (re)-introducing now the concept in our simulated series, I was not asking if your friend -who I assume posted on the previous page- was following GPGSL.

/cause it looked at first to me like you were making a smartass comment as if Davidson were your schoolfriend when I was obviously just joking that Davidson got an idea from GPGSL.;)

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 05:25PM by BAR#10.
Oh drat. I made an epic fail. Oh noes!!!! :)

That's okay;-) Just a misunderstanding.

/ I was wondering at first what the hell has gotten into you, LOL

GPGSL career;
msater Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I made an epic fail!!!! :)

:) :)

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
BAR#10 Wrote:
> Just that will be interesting?;)
> Check your PM, Stu

What do you want me to say Marko? That I have had an accident in the trouser department due to the excitement and anticipation of the forthcoming track poll results? ;)

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 06:07PM by Stoopid.
Ermm....no, Stu.

I was asking you , if that(poll) is the only thing that will be interesting (from the many announced things in that post)?;)

/8 things were announced, you only mentioned poll.

GPGSL career;

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 06:19PM by BAR#10.
if some teams have two test drivers and others have none will they be asked to share ;)

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 06:16PM by SchueyFan.
@Ed - I shouldn't think so, not the most important thing in the world if your team does not want to have testers if there is enough people.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Is there website for the league?

GPGSL Season 3: Devil Fox Racing Driver
GPGSL Season 4: Team Shadow Subaru Test Driver

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 06:21PM by somogyi23.
somogyi23 Wrote:
> Is there website for the league?

Why yes there is

[www.freewebs.com]

Was gonna 'up' it later, but since its been mentioned, will feature a summary of testing and previews for all the teams, stats, updates to site will be made soon. So don't gun me down for that.

If anyone wants to help contribute to the site, please drop me a line, interviews, graphical wise etc.

GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
6 Time Race Winners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2009 06:25PM by Gaulty.
Love the site mate

Especially that preview thing on Minardi, now looking forward to see what you can come up with for MPR

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Marko, Mal, and Nick: Is their a possibility to include a new rule?
If so i sugest that a rule been maid for a champion of the GPGSL league
must win at least in 1 event. I think its more fair.
Never saw a "champion" without winning, but thats my personal view.

07 No Tsm Track Pack__GPGSL08 Mod__range">97 TeamArt
Tutorial how to compile a No Csm Mod
It was because of the points system, in the case I won without winning ar race, Jorge. I think Marko is talking about to Nick and Mal to make it so a win gets you 16 points, not 15. Then, I would have lost by two points, not won by two. :):)

Thanks to you both, Dan, I'm doing it in constructors order (so sorry), but your gonna take a while :), but so are ItalianEnglish Racing.

6 Time Race Winners
Haha no problem mate, I can wait :)

I'm liking the 16 points idea too, champions should really win at least a few races

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
And you join us live now on Sky Sports News for a statement by DER's new driver Stuart Ingers

Just heard the announcement today and I am absolutely beside myself with joy. We will finally learn where the GPGSL circus will be taking us this season, I really hope I will be competing in the UK, my home country. I can get out and meet my many adoring fans and sign thousands of programs.

I nearly wet myself when I heard that there was to be a new Starter Performance Formula for next season, I mean that is so exciting! I'm getting goose bumps just thinking about it!

The GPGtv.org/farked test review and season preview will, I am sure, be informative and damn good, it will become the bible of the GPGSL. A must have. Every team principal, race driver, test driver and all of the fans have just gotta see it. It will be bowel movingly incredible!

GPGSL Friday Practice concept will be awesome! Man, thats gonna be an all new level added to the GPGSL.

And all this coupled with possibile private testings by new team's cars with screenshots, more announcements of test drivers by teams, new car launches and maybe an interview or two has caused a rather large high rise in my levi's!
So you will have to excuse me while I retire to my motorhome with a box of tissues !!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I think we should quickly return to the studio ... Dick.

5 x WCC - S5, S6, S7, S8, S10 | 4 x WDC - S5 Nick van der Voort ; S6, S7, S8 Ed Greenhalgh | 2 x WTC - S6 Stuart Ingers; S8 Andrei Sevastian
Stoopid Wrote:
> The GPGtv.org/farked test review and season
> preview will, I am sure, be informative and damn
> good, it will become the bible of the GPGSL. A
> must have. Every team principal, race driver, test
> driver and all of the fans have just gotta see it.
> It will be bowel movingly incredible!

And mine won't be good enough?

6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy