Ferrari F2008 (R E L E A S E D!!! Pg.12)

Posted by Rodrigo007 
Re: Ferrari F2008 (WIP)
Date: December 18, 2008 10:58PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Yes Raul is right. You guys need to stop asking, first this is a WHOLE NEW CAR, and second it has several different versions and the guys I making sure they get every detail. It takes time, do you guys want a finished car or an unfinished car?
Date: December 19, 2008 03:00AM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
Hello, everybody!

Thanks by the comments guys, all very much appreciated, we're carefully looking into each one of them, surely!

Anyways, we would like to express we're satisfied that the possibility to play with it is awaited by some people, it's a thing that really gives a point we're going around the right way, but in the end even if only a person feels happy and have real fun while playing with and this being really a sincere feeling then we would be also very happy!

The purpose on this topic isn't to set any dates, it's to present some features, details, news, etc.. Things related to the car and explain them, of course in the end also this serves to get opinions and suggestions from outside, these being helpful to bring improvement in general to the project as well, eventually, one screen or another to show how it behaves in game, this kind of related stuff that comes in handy to people analyse.

In a more particular note, didn't forget some friends who during variated moments this year helped this in some ways like Ruben Alvarado with hardware, Kev and Craig with knowledge, Raul with some referencial photo stuff earlier this year, etc... Pardon if i don't remember all the names at the moment but this is just a fast message, a more detailed special thanks will come when the project is finally done.

Continuing guys, that's a great period of the year; Naturally, we get more situations to deal with, adding party preparations, buying gifts, setting dates, and all the daily things that this whole involves including also the normal life period ones, It's a great moment to enjoy every second with family and friends in these fast days that being with them becomes dificult as time goes by in this world, so for everybody I wish you have pleasure with all of this and enjoy greatly, a big Merry Christmas!

Finishing, a current look of the car, personally would prefer to show only with some cool new work at chimneys but to offer some more info here it is,tends to please Craig now too hehe as this version has some improvements he would be happy with:

(track used: Surfers paradise by Jimbob, Tony, Ruboy, Paolo, Gildoorf)

Thanks to Daimon for the article in Hungarian race simulation site about the car, much appreciated, unfortunately we don't understand much of Magyar but if any doubts about it or any suggestion feel really free to contact, we will be satisfied to answer! ^^

@Pimpones e leomp: Obrigado caras! A shape não sai antes do natal infelizmente! Mas nesse tempo o estamos gastando revisando cade milímetro e adicionando em várias áreas, muitas versões serão lançadas e por isso a demora, espero que ao fim fiquem satisfeitos! Ah, e também um Feliz natal p/ vcs!

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 12/19/2008 03:58AM by Rodrigo007.
Date: December 19, 2008 03:30AM
Posted by: leomp
falo meu, um feliz natal pra vc tambem.
o carro está ficando sensacional e com certeza ficará demais.
Date: December 19, 2008 09:13AM
Posted by: msater
Sorry, Dan.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: December 20, 2008 10:14PM
Posted by: Stiffmaster99
wow this car looks amazing
very very good work guys

Date: December 20, 2008 11:06PM
Posted by: vesuvius
shape look so good and so accurate, well done guys, keep up the good work! :p
Date: December 20, 2008 11:40PM
Posted by: ralv585
Thanks for the mention mate :)

hopefully everything is working out great, i know the car is in safe hands!

will try to come on msn soon, been so busy lately :(

oh, and hurry up still haha!

Date: December 23, 2008 04:24PM
Posted by: Kenney
This is the best F2008 I ever seen in games... Especially the details, with all the little aerodynamica. I really look forward to this, I'm already in love with it.
Date: January 02, 2009 08:59PM
Posted by: fccfan
Date: January 02, 2009 09:08PM
Posted by: Briere
*insert what Raul said here*
Date: February 03, 2009 07:45PM
Date: February 03, 2009 07:47PM
Posted by: raulongo
Are you going to ask each day? Because I think if you ask 3 days more the car will be out... just wait author's news and the most important thing... BE PATIENT... people has real life too...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2009 07:47PM by raulongo.
Date: February 03, 2009 08:33PM
Posted by: MARSALA
I understand people have regular jobs and life that comes first.
I would rather him not go crazy and forget 2008 and do the F60.
cheers
samething for the mclaren 2008 forget it and MP4/24....thats the ticket.
Date: February 03, 2009 10:57PM
Posted by: madotter
I would rather him not go crazy and forget 2008 and do the F60.

Hmmm... I don't know about that.
Date: February 03, 2009 10:59PM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
Oh, was waiting Febuary to start posting again in the topic (Vacation time period gets over in some parts of America). Planned to do this weekend; anyways, there's nothing pratically left to do, people. All the stuff for 18 gps are there we can say, at the momoent we're in the last rites concerning this part already.

I've compiled a version for demonstration (no particular Grand Prix implied in this):

This seems to be a great period for Gp4, soon we should be contemplating an amazing RBR/STR, a great new Renault, (whose both I'm eagerly waiting for, don't you too? ;)) and still some amazing other cars that the guys are preparing.

With all these professional fellows working around, can just imagine a 2008 mod being one the best in terms of quality ever made if done right.

Also we've talked about a F60 briefly yes... Already just in case left a sidepod/cockpit version totally clean ready for modifications, so surely there's the possibility, but anyways nothing is conclusive, first things first (heheh) so expect the F2008 and after that...We will see.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/03/2009 11:05PM by Rodrigo007.
Date: February 03, 2009 11:26PM
Nice Rodrigo... you have made a brilliant job. Outstanding!!

raulgullon.com -
Date: February 04, 2009 04:18AM
Posted by: SAMF1
look how many details u have made......excellent job, can't wait to see the livery:)

Date: February 04, 2009 10:28AM
Posted by: fongu
yes outstanding :)

Date: February 04, 2009 11:19AM
Date: February 04, 2009 11:47AM
fccfan, finally you have news!!! ;)

raulgullon.com -
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy