Ferrari F2008 (R E L E A S E D!!! Pg.12)

Posted by Rodrigo007 
Re: Ferrari F2008 (WIP)
Date: December 02, 2008 09:32PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
I have to say this..

It's very interesting to see guys who still asks about, in this case, if someone have started to paint the car liverie. The latest pics shows an all red car wich means... NO! I don't have any problems if you ask who is painting the car (like it matters really) but as RenaultFan just said :

Is there any news about the car, anything new to show on the car, they will post it!

and it does not matter if it's one or two questions (I saw someone post that)

cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: December 03, 2008 12:18AM
Posted by: Spidey
Well said Eric :)
The guys just dont have any patience that's the problem....

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Date: December 03, 2008 12:26AM
Posted by: BAR#10
@Spidey

Yes they do!;)

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/03/2008 12:37AM by BAR#10.
Date: December 04, 2008 03:47AM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
Hello ppl, some another parts to present;

This time it's possible to analyse the nose-cone and it's four versions:

It's necessary to point that the version of normal nose with ondulated front wing support was only used one time (Monza) and the version with same support but with bigger hole three time ( Singapore, Fuji, China) only by Felipe.

Note: There's a tiny nolder located at the upper element of the front wing, in the very top of it, dificult to see even in zoom, this nolder happens in both versions of nosecone:

Anyways, also we notice that during the season regarding engine-cover four variations were used:

(shark fin debuted at Hungaroring[also used only more one time, at Singapore]; same version without winglets debuted at Valencia; and initial engine cover without winglets debuted at Spa-Francorchamps)

Other than that, we were testing (alot of) different settings of diagonal curve in the nose/cockpit section, these current shouldn't change much for the final version, anyways, in these following images I didn't include all the objects possible for as it was a test rather than a compiled version of the day, anyways some things will still change or added (boviously):

First post version

New version

(Track used: Monaco original GP4 version)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 03:52AM by Rodrigo007.
Date: December 04, 2008 08:23AM
Posted by: Stiffmaster99
wow very good work the t-cam looks so fantastic
Date: December 04, 2008 10:03AM
Posted by: fongu
incredible detail and refinement, it looks great, especially the work on refining the t-cam and making the whole nose cone properly.

May I suggest adding a couple of rows of polies to smooth the normals on the sidewall of the nose and the monocoque.

Date: December 04, 2008 12:10PM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
@Kev: thanks by the tip mate! :)

Anyways guys, two things forgotten above;

1 - Who will paint the car is Diego (Oggo) Noriega, he also develops the shape atm.

2- These tiny winglets attached to the nose, they debuted at Monte-Carlo, therefore obviously only in one opportunity Ferrari used a slottered nose without them, at Barcelona. However, interestingly they ( Ferrari on tiny winglets) changed it's form depending on the race, here 2 versions as demonstration:

Also there was a special version, used with normal nosecone, happened an unique time, Belgium. This was setted to be available for the race during Monza GP weekeng too, but with the occurance of rain they took it off Sunday before the main event starts (out of curiosity , it was used during FPs and qualy); including in this also they had a special first plate for the front wing with a reduced scoop, but as the first mentioned this version being abandoned too (due rain, then the need to create some more downforce in this area of the car in case).

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2008 12:25PM by Rodrigo007.
Date: December 04, 2008 02:14PM
Posted by: vesuvius
woah looks so realistic from t-cam view, great work guys! :)
Date: December 04, 2008 03:09PM
Posted by: fccfan
woooow very very nice
Date: December 04, 2008 04:08PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
looks awesome!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: December 11, 2008 08:55PM
Posted by: fccfan
hi ...gived some new news or srceenshots ?
Date: December 12, 2008 02:43AM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
seems like smooth progression
great job guys!

Date: December 12, 2008 07:26AM
Posted by: pimpones1
Rodrigo...

tá du kralho esse shape!!

parabens!

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________
Date: December 12, 2008 01:36PM
Posted by: ralv585
when is this car gonna get released? hurry up :p

Date: December 18, 2008 01:14AM
Posted by: leomp
oi rodrigo
será que tu consegue lançar antes do natal?
muito bom trabalho veio.
leonardo - porto alegre - brazil
Date: December 18, 2008 07:19PM
Posted by: maruzzu
any news
Date: December 18, 2008 07:24PM
Posted by: raulongo
It's Christmas, we all have family that is way TOO important than a stupid car for a game. If you can't realize on this, you need mental health help. I'm sick as a modder that people is still demanding us for news and release dates when this is JUST a hobby. LAST NEWS WHERE 4 OF DECEMBER, it's only a week after and do you think they will be ENOUGH news?

We have the personal life that you have to be missed...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/18/2008 07:26PM by raulongo.
Date: December 18, 2008 07:32PM
Posted by: bazil83
Alright mate, calm down, lol. I totally understand your point, but you're coming off a little hostile there.
Date: December 18, 2008 07:41PM
Posted by: msater
I totally agree with Raul, can´t all the noobs just stop asking? The car will be ready when it´s ready.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Date: December 18, 2008 08:06PM
Posted by: Ferrari2007
Rofl Noobs ;)

I agree with what Raul said but 'noobs' is harsh mate, he's been a member of the site longer than you have

Ok he asks for info on this car, but classing people on how long they've been a member is pretty crappy

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy