Ferrari F2008 (R E L E A S E D!!! Pg.12)

Posted by Rodrigo007 
Re: Ferrari F2008 (WIP)
Date: November 13, 2008 05:27PM
Posted by: Craigo
Thanks Rob, key thing is its great to have all these details but one gripe I have is that some people add lots of detail but you need to get the basic shape and proportions correct.
Date: November 13, 2008 05:34PM
Posted by: DJSKYLINE
Amazing! Very detailed and will surely in my view atleast be one of the best cars for gp4.

Date: November 13, 2008 05:42PM
Posted by: fongu
Craigo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Thanks Rob, key thing is its great to have all
> these details but one gripe I have is that some
> people add lots of detail but you need to get the
> basic shape and proportions correct.

I agree with that for sure :)

Date: November 13, 2008 05:56PM
Again I dont mean to nit pick but just helping point out some bits ;)

Where the front wing fins connect to the nose you may wanna beef them up a bit so they are more chunky and also the 2nd element of the front wing looks a bit high in the middle under the nose
Date: November 13, 2008 06:05PM
Posted by: DaiMOn
OMG! Fantastic shape!
Date: November 13, 2008 06:39PM
Posted by: pimpones1
Rodrigo...

this is so perfect..

congrats mate.

________WELCOME BACK SCHUMMY!!________
Date: November 13, 2008 10:26PM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
Agree with the "hammer" part Craig, the 2nd plate of the front wing one of them is like that, there's 6 different kinds of this part, each one of these i'll be showing here soon

Again the nose, I understand what you are saying, however following the draws ( who do not have any perspective distortion like any photo) it's not possible that part being wrong:

Anyways, what i beleive that may have caused some strange impression is the sidepods' height who Diego is working separately and is not a finished part yet as mentioned in first post:

so as it is lower than the real it tends to look like nose is a bit too high, anyways it's not.

But sure everyone can expect this part to be perfect at the end, Diego is doing a careful great work and with him we can be very tranquil about that, just a matter of time.

Btw thanks about the tips also Rob for the comparison, and again Craig thanks. ( hehe gonna be looking into the hammer!)

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2008 10:57PM by Rodrigo007.
Date: November 13, 2008 11:00PM
I understand what your saying, and agree with that solid visor thing, im more talking bout the nose as a whole from the front view, which ill show in a second

Additionally I would say although compared to your blueprints they are perfect, dont always base your models like this, sometimes you need to look with your eye and see the difference to real life, ie. the pic Rob posted shows the difference in the 2,

Heres a few ideas of what I mean in this pic, also didnt annotate it on the pic but maybe the nose width as a whole is to wide? but mainly just the points on the pic ive posted....

Date: November 13, 2008 11:13PM
Posted by: fast_alonso
Haven't thought my Photo will be so helpful ;)

Well nothing to thank me Rodrigo007, I know you all are doing a fantastic and for sure a hard job on it, just want to help ya guys a lil with what i can, and even if it is with a pic :)

Keep it up and take all the time you need, I know it'll be great! :)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: November 14, 2008 11:09AM
Posted by: nicol@cciarri
Hello to everybody
Thanks for comments and suggestions.
Thanks to Craig, that I estimate, and I consider a good "web" friend.
We will take in account suggestions....the only thing I can remark, however, is that above comparison picture is not affidable, since dimensions and probably perspective of real car ( on the right ) is crearly different ( bigger....) from the GP4 car.
I know is difficult comparing exactly the model with real car...and probably some particular in our model is not perfect, or could be improved....But, I can assure that we made the car "over" a plain progect ( draw ), and proportions are nearly realistic in almost all details.
Anyway, thanks a lot again for comments and suggestions.
Yours
nicola
Date: November 14, 2008 02:41PM
Hello guys,

Proceeding to another parts, here present the bargeboards/sidewinglets evolution along this year, first let's have a view on the start one:

Silverstone, Ferrari made an update putting a fin in the main part:

Honckenheim, added support between the winglets and barg. fin:

Valencia, updated the winglets ,no more cut in it and an additional support:

Fuji, an updagraded version of the support with a more "ondulated" form, no more "x" design in it:

Well, that's it for this year related to this part guys, in general not any big changes as you can see.

However, these updates were all permanent and not optional as some others that will be demonstrated soon, the main part kept it's 2007 style pratically as we can see these related more to add things rather than reform it.

Obrigado ae Pimpones e Kerley!
espero que estejam gostando!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/14/2008 02:47PM by Rodrigo007.
Date: November 14, 2008 02:50PM
Posted by: vesuvius
awesome work guys, keep it up :) and nice to see Nicola here again.
Date: November 14, 2008 10:13PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Date: November 15, 2008 10:28PM
Posted by: fccfan
omg :D
Date: November 16, 2008 06:14PM
just been playing around heh

(remember sidepods will pass by some huge improvements k.)
Date: November 16, 2008 06:25PM
Posted by: Spidey
Damn it all these details are great...i rly looking forward to that :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
Date: November 16, 2008 07:25PM
Posted by: fccfan
ohhhh men great srceens *__*
Date: November 16, 2008 10:34PM
Posted by: Racervieh13
Great car guys :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Date: November 16, 2008 10:49PM
Posted by: toyo_161
awesome
Date: November 17, 2008 04:30AM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
WOW! Thats is awesome
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy