Gp4 - SEASON OF 1982 (-> RELEASED <-) Link PAG. - 1

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
Re: Gp4 - SEASON OF 1982 (-> RELEASED <-) Link PAG. - 1
Date: January 04, 2010 12:00AM
Posted by: DAMON96
When I change the lods in the Mods configurables the game crashed, never passed the load screen and crashes
There are only Lod zeroes I think

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
Date: January 04, 2010 01:11AM
Posted by: kerleyf1
LOD's car option on CSM menu should be disable (not show) on last version that I send to Pedro, it's because all teams have only LOD 0. (B)

So, stay on LOD 0 only, maybe Pedro do the other lods on the future. :-)

Other MODs works with "all lods" options and have LOD's 0 only, I don't know why this get an error on 82.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
Date: January 04, 2010 09:52AM
Posted by: fongu
I think these models need lods because of the high polies on the engine/damage model.

pedro, if you need a hand, let me know

Date: January 04, 2010 01:20PM
Posted by: celinho
I played the short version of Brands Hatch, has been a fantastic feeling, in the full version will be the maximum.
Beautiful images MarioB.
Very good to know that Dijon is under development.
Peter, nice work at MOD 1982, liked a lot.
Happy New Year to all.

Joguei na versão reduzida de Brands Hatch, já foi um sensação fantástica, na versão completa vai ser o máximo.
Belas imagens MarioB.
Muito bom saber que Dijon esta em desenvolvimento.
Pedro, belo trabalho no MOD 1982, gostei muito.
Feliz ano novo para todos.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
hello all, I thank all of you for your comments, and interest, you have demonstrated, and I'm struck by the number of downloads already made, is about to exceed the 1800 downloads, and thanks for joining, very sincerely, I was not expecting ...(Y)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Date: January 10, 2010 05:23PM
Just a question: Is there anyway that I can drive faster on a straight, I know I´m driving a Williams (no turbo) but is just frustrating how the other cars are always behind me try to pass me, the only place I could drive well was at Monaco...if anybody can helps, thanks!!!
DAMON96 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Just a question: Is there anyway that I can drive
> faster on a straight, I know I´m driving a
> Williams (no turbo) but is just frustrating how
> the other cars are always behind me try to pass
> me, the only place I could drive well was at
> Monaco...if anybody can helps, thanks!!!

... you already saw the setup for the car? you have to put the car in accordance with the circuit, the game menu ....(Y)
Date: January 10, 2010 06:56PM
Thanks Pedro I will try!!!
Date: January 14, 2010 10:19PM
Posted by: bob1977
I'm having the same issue as Damon96, I tried your suggestion Pedro but no matter what car I drive all the other cars are way quicker than me on the straights.
Date: January 14, 2010 11:23PM
Yes, you can low the wings and change the gear ratios, but then the problem is in the corners, anyway at least on the straight the final speed is better...or I don´t know if there is another way to fix it, the Renaults ans Ferraris are impossible to catch!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2010 11:25PM by DAMON96.
Date: January 15, 2010 06:41AM
Posted by: Bruce D
Pedro, I've finally managed to spend some proper time with this mod, and all I can say is you are a LEGEND!!! (H) The detail of the individual cars is the best I've seen in any mod in GP4, stunning stuff. I only think the performances are not accurate enough (Renault dominated most qualifying sessions that year), but I could adjust those myself, no problem.

After seeing this I'm seriously looking forward to your other mods. (Y)
Hello! I have just downloaded and installed your great MOD, it's really fantastic!! (...and I'm impatient to download the '83, and the other ones too!:-))

I have only few questions (minor problems):

Is normal that the sound of the engines are the original ones? In the MOD the engines make 15000 rpm, but in 1982, the real ones made 11000 - 12000 rpm..is normal for this MOD or I have some problems? Another little problem I have is the tyre tread for the wet weather tires (wet and monsoon): the tread is deformed, like stretched, very different from the real one..it is a bug?

Thank you very very much for this great mod!!:-);-)
guitarman84 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another little problem I have is the tyre tread for the wet weather tires (wet andmonsoon)
> the tread is deformed, like stretched, very different from the real one..it is a bug?
--------------------------------------
The bug is that Pedro seems use a wheel set that is a tweked one (resized)
of what it looks to be the -91 set with a mix of the -91 and -79 texture :(

U/
I resolved this little bug, installing the tyres tread from the 1991 mod (only the tread textures, not the rims or other things)! Now it's just perfect! :-)
... soon, I will makes available an upgrade for the mod 82, with wheels 3D, plus some new cars and possibly the track pack, see you soon ....(Y)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Very good news...thanks Pedro...
Date: January 31, 2010 04:54PM
Posted by: Kaps
This is incredible!

I'm gonna reinstall the GP4 after all these years just because of this!

Fantastic!!

Thanks Pedro!;)
Date: February 01, 2010 07:57PM
Hmm, I must be doing something wrong...default cars keep showing in game.

It's been a while since I played this, so can anyone please explain how do I install these, step by step if possible?

I have all the pathches, Zaz etc...installed.
Date: February 02, 2010 07:20PM
Anyone!?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy