Gp4 - SEASON OF 1982 (-> RELEASED <-) Link PAG. - 1

Posted by Ripping Corpse 
You delete my post in this thread?

What today I wrote about the 1982 mod .... does not appear .....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/28/2009 12:25AM by Meteoro405.
I deleted a lot of posts, as they were reported.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If one more person asks for the link or where is
> the release.....or fails to post in ENGLISH....you
> will get this.
> [img136.imageshack.us]
> if

... hey cool man, you do not need, to be so extreme as well, the guys here is a good disposition(H), no stresses, in addition, this forum is also used to have a certain exchange, cultural and linguistic, so I'll be so wrong? ?!!!!!!!(I)

Now for the mod 82, I came to travel now, tomorrow will put a link to the mod, without stress, peace and love .........(B)(B)(B)

.....ALL MY WORKS --> CLICK BELOW .....

.....WORKING on the works that give me passion.........
Come on guys I'm from Argentina...but don`t complain about silly things, this forum has to be a nice place!!!
Re: Gp4 season of 1982 - (RELEASE DATE between 24/27-12-2009) if I'm in a good mood
Date: December 28, 2009 06:52AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
I did a few posts in spanish in this thread. However i think we are all having
a good time and enjoying the thread. A little latitude sometimes is good like this
thread but to go to delete posts and threat and treat people bad because the
posts where not done in english language is not good.
Yes, but I guess tthat maybe the problem is that the mods can´t control the post in other language and they don´t know if someone is saying something agressive or being rude.
Too many complaints. It's primarily an English language forum anyway, build a bridge, get over it.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
@CarlosTex, i don't have something against other languages. I really like this forum here and the only thing why i've written to post in english here is, because i want to know what other people writes, especially about this mod. And i'm sorry if it's sounded a bit harsh for you, it wasn't my intention to sound harsh against other people because of their language. And I am neither fascist nor racist. I'm an older german man and i can only read in english here, so i'm sorry again and i hope you can see my point of view
Well, the point is, like Pedro has put it there´s nothing wrong with some cultural linguistic difference, i´ve done it Pedro has done it and more have done it. I understand that this is an English forum. But there wasn´t a problem at all before and i didn´t see any deleted posts before, but now as this mod is close to release suddenly stupidity and censorship has come close to us, i bet is kinda unconfortable to see Ripping Corpse´s posts in Portuguese because everybody wants news from the mod and this way nobody except Portuguese and Brazilians and maybe spanish understands what he says, but is really rude and harsh to delete posts just because some are made in different languages. Not saying that anybody is fascist but the behaviour is! Nobody is getting this mod 1st than anyone, everybody who wants it may have it.

With this kind of behaviour we´re just going to get Pedro angrier more than he is now believe me, with all the work he had and having to put sometimes with really stupid @#$%& from some guys here, we will be lucky if he releases the mod. He made an astonising mod in record time and all alone and has a second mod that will probably come in the next months. So this was supposed to be a time of patience and understanding no matter what languages the posts are made and no matter how much time will take to get this mod.
Hello to all, and what I do not know is that there were many complaints about the writing in another language:-O, which in my humble opinion, is not very serious, now I see comments here, as I've seen here to lie down, and , among other things, really
negative, not see anyone here complaining about the same, but as they say here in Portugal "é cagar e andar"....:-(
2nd , I'm not here to break records, much less do things better than the other users, I do the best I know, it is not to your liking, you just have to put it aside, I have a conscience , that I did a job that for which I have much to thank for some users, here's gpgames(Y), to finish, just want to say this in the future, you'll never see a post of mine, when I have something to submit, then you can see, until then, only silence ......(B)

my post was in English ... and one patient called the mod 1982 ...
Reported??? I d´nt understand that you've deleted ... or should I think otherwise?
i'm really sorry about the misunderstood Pedro, but my opinion about the language shouldn't be an offense against you or other users here. I simply want to say that it would be much easier for all to read, if you or others write in english. Not more and not less. And about the deleted language posts, i think it was a misunderstood, too. So please don't be angry anymore. Forgive me, if there's something went wrong with what i've wrote about the language
.. I'm not angry with anyone, just think that both comments in Portuguese or in English, are simply comments, nothing more, now the attitude of some is not good enough, well, soon will put the link to the mod, I am now to see if there is any flaw in the mod, if, any of you detect, any bugs, please report to me, thanks(Y)
(B)

Re: Gp4 - SEASON OF 1982
Date: December 29, 2009 05:56PM
Posted by: quickslick
ok, thank you Pedro :)
Here is the MOD 1982, with the link PAG --> 1, enjoy .....

--> DOWNLOAD LINK: GP4 F1 MOD 1982

p.s.- For believers(Y) and nonbelievers(N):-(, thank you for the support, and all who believed,
this project, thank you ........ and more will come(B)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/30/2009 02:37AM by Ripping Corpse.
Thanks you for the mod! Great job!
thanks pedro, the MOD is wonderful. perfect. you are the best.
Re: Gp4 - SEASON OF 1982 (-> RELEASED <-) Link PAG. - 1
Date: December 30, 2009 03:34AM
Posted by: DAMON96
Downloading Right now!!! Thank you!!...Now 1983;)
Date: December 30, 2009 04:08AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
This is one of the nicest old season Csm mod ever.
Very complete.

Kind regards
Jorge.
Date: December 30, 2009 05:03AM
Posted by: skyline86
Which trackpack i can use with this mod? In 2009 track there are 10 team's pit garage, and 1983 there are 20 teams.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy