GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
Maybe not ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Great idea to re run it ;)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
re-run! re-run! re-run! re-run! re-run! re-run! re-run! ;)

Announcement

BMW RaltWest would like to announce that the team has filled in a protest to FIA about the number of laps not being official, thus impeding the team of mounting their strategy for the race. The protest is also a request for a qualifying re-run and a confirmation of the right number of laps in the race.

"We did the qualifying considering that it was right [the number of laps], but if we knew that it was wrong, then we would have gone for a different race strategy, hence why we are at the back of the grid. So we want a qualifying re-run." says the team manager.

Wait, why would this be run by the FIA?
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have tried that, it probably cannot be changed
> as I am using the saved qualy file, and the 14 lap
> setting may be written into it. Unless it is
> written somewhere in the CSM mod, so far I haven't
> found anything to change the race length. Might
> just have to wear it for this race, the other
> option is to redo the qualy session under a new
> race distance setting. Should be doing 30 laps
> minimum, then all the cars would pit.

If you want to change the number of laps and pitstops you must edit the magic data of the dat from a track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Bruninho schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> re-run! re-run! re-run! re-run! re-run! re-run!
> re-run! ;)
>
> Announcement
>
> BMW RaltWest would like to announce that the team
> has filled in a protest to FIA about the number of
> laps not being official, thus impeding the team of
> mounting their strategy for the race. The protest
> is also a request for a qualifying re-run and a
> confirmation of the right number of laps in the
> race.
>
> "We did the qualifying considering that it was
> right , but if we knew that it was wrong, then we
> would have gone for a different race strategy,
> hence why we are at the back of the grid. So we
> want a qualifying re-run." says the team manager.

FIA Response: we don't run the GPGSL, sorry.
ItalianEnglish Racing

We are fully behind the GPGSL organizers who have rerun qualification, as always the do a top quality job and deserve more praise than they get from teams such as BMW Ralt-thingy, Rick is especially happy and hopes he can improve on his previous 22nd place finish. Mal Stoddart and co at GPGSL are the best!

:)

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Double F

Florian Fischeder isn't happy about the decision to re-run the qualifying. "I don't know, what they are thinking, but before a race weekend, I sort out all problems. The organisation failed totally with it. A league start in 2-3 weeks were be better, to sort all this problems, but it's now to late, to make a protest. Let's hope, Monil and Jethro can show again a strong performance."
My response to the media:

"I have no problems re-doing qualification. It's more time in the car and more time learning to set up the car for the track. If anything, it's gonna help us more. Yes, I'm disappointed because Monil will lose his pole position, but this is a one-time event - hopefully - and I'm raring to go. I just hope the race director has everything sorted before hitting the "go" button."

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Nick's response to the rerun:

I was 4th or 5th (I can't remember, to be frank ;)), but I don't care. I will pwn again.
Press Statement From Myself

"I, after discussions with my Team Boss, I'm feeling ok with with rerunning the Qualification so that we can race with the correct laps. Sadly I will lose my Pole but hope that we can do the same again and hope Jethro moves up the grid and we can create a Double F 1-2 Pole Position. Although I do hope that this problem could be sorted out for the upcoming races."

Press Statement from Dark Exploder

"As the way I have discussed with My own team boss, I'm feeling ok if the re-running of Qualifying goes ahead. I hope from this we can gain a few more top positions in the top ten and move up Kev from his low grid slot"
my mistake, I hit the FIA radio button wrongly instead of GPGSL Organizers radio button :P

The official name of the GPGSL Organization is: GPGSLRS: GrandPrixGames SuperLeague RaceSupervisors.
does they sell a soup of letters as well? ;)

PHOENIX RACING STATEMENT

Here at the Phoenix Racing HQ, we aren't at all happy with the decision by the GPGSLRS (lol), but our driver runs the series, so we're not going to moan.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/17/2008 09:51PM by msater.
Team Shadow Subaru Statement

Here at Team Shadow Subaru headquarters in Leafield have no complaints about the decision to rerun qualification. It will give the 2 drivers more time on the track and the chance to drastically improve their qualifying positions for the race. We have spoken to 1 of our drivers and John is reasonably happy with this recent development too. He has stated to us that he will try his hardest to get into the top 10 when qualification is re run.
I've held off on the re-run, two reasons, to check team responses, and the majority have been favourable, and secondly, I was busy last night. So the event goes ahead today.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Are things set correctly Mal?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Race distance is 50% in game.

Official 2nd Qualifying Results from the A1-Ring Austria

Qualifying session 1 hour. Race distance 100%. Race starts now!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2008 09:35AM by mortal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy