GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
Nickv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have recieved 13 helmets. I know from 5 people
> that they want to use a white helmet, the rest
> just hasn't responded at all.
>
> I have asked JC (Jorge Caranti?) for help, because
> I am a n00b ;)

Nick, send me the Files please ill make the cars.wad very happilly.

EDIT: I can also update rapidly the w300 to the new series and their for
Mortal can have the csm mod. All i need is the cars, cars textures and helmets textures. Ofcourse later he can add the special perf files you guys use here.

Kind regards
J-C

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/11/2008 08:45PM by J-C.
Our famous rapper (Jay-Z, J-C, *ba-doom tish*) will be compiling our cars.wad. I'll need to clean it up for him, because it's an outright mess right now :D
It will be sent tomorrow, so I'm guessing there won't be a race this weekend. However, back in the beginning Tom and I had the idea of splitting the weekend into two weeks: quali in one week and race in the following. That would make the waiting feel shorter and reduce the strain on the RD. So we might just do that, if Mortal agrees of course, he's the one who needs to do it :)
Nick, the helmets I'm painting are coming, who do I send them too, you or J-C?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
I'll run qualy and race through the week.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Awesomely, internet doesn't work on my PC right now. I hope I can get the files sent to J-C today...
And you made that post by carrier pigeon...... :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
LOL, mortal.

Good news about the series!
Will you be able to post a video of the race?

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Not sure on that, I might have blown my bandwidth for this month already. Probably only screenies.

Ah well I understand ... but could you try?:-)
Or maybe send the the file of the saved race to someone else who could post a video? I think turkey machine offered his services as well.

GPGSL career;
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
p.s. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you're doing this and want you to run the weekend, post screenshots. I'd just like to see the video too.
And you know what'd be great? If you could do a live audio commentary of the race on the video instead of music:-)
Just an idea, don't want to ask for too much;-) Whatever will be, it'll be more than fine.

GPGSL career;
Being clever, huh mortal? :P

I am now sorting out the stuff, should be sent soon!
Live audio! I'll speak to Murray then....

Nah, no need to. Just speak like Murray:D

GPGSL career;
screenies, videos, both equally good, don't really mind as long as IER do well, and Rico, were not GAR anymore...

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty Wrote:
> Rick, do you want one of them fantasy helmets for
> now?

Sorry for the late response :O. Yes I would like that, 4 th row from top and 7th helmet from left if that would be possible :).

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Nickv Wrote:
> Awesomely, internet doesn't work on my PC right
> now. I hope I can get the files sent to J-C
> today...

I just got the files, my internet connection was out due to a big
storm in my city. I just downloaded the files.
So i start on it. Just a little surprise when i saw a jpg file !.

Kind regards
J-C
Big thanks to Jorge for helping out (Y)

GPGSL news++++++++++++++++++++++++++
In our Minardi team we are confidently awaiting the start of the season.
Summer testing provided good information about the car and we should have decent pace come Austria.
I am especcially looking forward to the next best thing to my home race and I hope will see many Slovenian flags on the stands.
GPGLS news*****************************************

By the way, how many countries are represented in GPGSL and which ones (teams and drivers)?

GPGSL career;
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy