GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
P6 :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Yes, Mal!!! You must be happy, with third!!!!! Can you post the full results from the session?

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Happy with 5th. It confirms our excellent (relative to where we thought we'd be) pace in pre-season testing.

Video could use some work though Mal. Double the frame-rate of the output and it'd be perfect. Or were you actually aiming for that slow-motion look? :)

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Meh, I can't download it.
Will you upload the Mod or the cars.wad?
lmao P2

RaltWest FTW

Rick, nice result. Rico, seems like you did well.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Is it me or are many textures put on the car wrongly?
and why are the cars travelling at 20mph?

[en-gb.facebook.com]
The cars appear to be travelling slowly because the video is about half the frame-rate it should be. I'm working on a quick fix.

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

The cars appear slowly because recording a video with Fraps totally kills your RAM.
hey im back, ill check the results shortly (after dinner). Please change my name to Scuderia Minardi for the rest of the season ;) sorry guys for my long time absence.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
In GP4 you need to set the frame rate the same as your FRAPs frame rate.

First Open up fraps and go to movies and set the fps to 50.

then open up gp4 and go to

Options>

Graphics>

Advanced>

And then set the Frame Rate to 50.

It will run perfectly :-)
lol, where im at?? whos driving my 2nd Minardi? :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Thanks for the fraps info, I'll do a test. Some of the cars textures are up sh1t creek, definitely. Also some of the cars have incorrect helmet positions. The mod is beta for this race, when it's final it will be uploaded. We still don't have all the helmet files, c'mon guys wtf are you doing?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Qualifying Session GPGSL from the A1-Ring

Here it is ladies and gentlemen, the first round of the GPGSL.
Here we go, qualifying has just started and the first cars are leaving the pits.

Since the practice session, drivers that previously drove in the W300 and were missing helmets in the GPGSL have had their W300 helmets inserted. M Houston has been given a random for this race.

Andrew Fuh, driving for Raltwest is the first driver to set a time.

Hang on, Marko Aleksander has jumped into the lead.

Monil Santilal is now leading.

Onboard one of the Minardis'.

Latest times as both drivers for Team Shadow Subaru pits.

Matt Houston is on track.

This might be Francisco Fapitalle, awesome livery on Dark Exploder Racing, gets my vote.

Nick van der Voort looking good on track.

Who's this, oh wait, it's only me. What? I'm in third place, W00!

Here's Ric van Smirren.

Andrew Fuh is still out on track trying to improve his time.

Only a few cars out on track now as the session is nearly over.

Onboard with John Warrington as he puts in a flying lap.

More cars return to the pits.

Marco Aleksander on his way back to the pits, he must be very happy after bumping me out of third place.

Looks like John Warrington is back in the Team Shadow garage.

Kevin Schroeder has put his car into 16th place. In the distance is Matt Houston.

That ends the qualifying coverage from the A1-Ring. If you didn't make it on-screen, there's more shots to come when the race is done.
And now for the important part, what everybody is waiting for.

GPGSL Official Qualifying Results Round 1 A1-Ring

An additional post will be done with the results in text for users accessing the forum by mobile etc.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2008 04:22AM by mortal.
The race is delayed until I find out how to increase the race length, it is currently set for 14 laps and no cars are pitting.

Well thats one hell of a crappy result for me :O, congrats to Monil

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/16/2008 07:11AM by van keeken.
13th. Traffic played a big part, but big ups to my team-mate! Pole on the GPGSL debut, and by a comfortable margin!!! :)

Here's hoping the race goes smoothly for Double F Honda. :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy