GrandPrixGames SuperLeague - AI based series - Adelaide Australia Race Results Online.

Posted by Nickv 
After a quick test this morning, I still have original names loading, and the mod configurables tab is greyed out for the GPGSL mod. Hmmmmm, how to load the original driver names?

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Fresh install coming on! That'll fix it.
Jobs done, it's all good, drivers are now on track for a free practice session. Dan Paddock first out of the pits.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2008 08:46AM by mortal.
Great news!

Thanks to everybody who's been helping out :)
I'm taking a break right now, I've gotta eat. Dan did a 1.16.715 :-)

MINARDI PRESS RELEASE
Marko Aleksander has decided for silenzio stampa this weekend after the heavy - unfair,mind you- criticism received in the press for not doing his PR activities he wasn't told about in the first place. He'll do his talking on the track.

/in real life terms, I won't have my comp for a week or so, so see ya all later.

GPGSL career;
Current team: Team ShadowSubaru, Previous teams: MPR, Minardi
starts:100 Wins: 12, Podiums: 34, Fastest Laps: 14, poles: 12 Points: 708
winner of Belgian GP (s1), Australian GP (s1), Canadian GP (S1), Brazilian GP(s4, s5), Hungarian GP(s3), Italian GP(s3), French GP (s5,s7), Monaco GP (s4) and USA GP
Pics from the practice session, can anyone say how to remove the data on the top left of screen please. Also PIT X.

KBR showing black textures.

I did a short clip using fraps, one minute or so was 1.36GB!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/14/2008 11:05AM by mortal.
If you ever need a race director i'm free to do it. Although i'm not sure wether I could do videos
If you can't or don't want to make videos, that is not a problem. You should choose what suits you best :)

@ mortal: if you want movies that aren't as big, you need to buy Fraps I'm afraid... Maybe you should ask Tom which program he used.
JohnWarrington schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If you ever need a race director i'm free to do
> it. Although i'm not sure wether I could do
> videos

The F400 series needs you as an active team manager. ;-)

About capturing a race for a vid with Fraps, after that you can make the vid smaller with Windows Movie Maker.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Mortal, to get the data to gop away, press 0 (not on the numpad). To get the Pit X to go away, press I, and to get plank/tyre wear to go away, press Shift-L.

Order a giffgaff SIM from my link and get £5 credit, free!
Season 1 and Season 3 GPGSL World Champion!
Member of CTDP - Cars Tracks Development Program - 3D Carshaper
Hi everyone, I've been following this very closely for a few weeks now. I have a few questions:

1. How long is qualifying?
2. What is your ConsecutiveCars settings in gpxset.ini in the forthcoming csm mod?
3. How long is each race? I've seen 30 mins mentioned, but would you set an in-game race length percentage?

Have fun everyone! This is looking really good :-)

Ps @Nickv Can you put me on the waiting list for drivers? I might never get a drive, but you never know! LOL

Cheers Stu
mal your gfx card makes me cry, and not in a good happy way ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
He's RD now because YOU ran away, so will you please STFU? ;)

@ Stoopid: will do.
Nickv Wrote:
> @ mortal: if you want movies that aren't as big,
> you need to buy Fraps I'm afraid... Maybe you
> should ask Tom which program he used.

You said my name!

Just thought I'd point that one out

Anyways, I used Fraps innit. Mal can ask me for it if he doesn't want to pay for it

Turbo Lover Wrote:
> JohnWarrington schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If you ever need a race director i'm free to do
> > it. Although i'm not sure wether I could do
> > videos
>
>
> The F400 series needs you as an active team
> manager. ;-)
>
>
> About capturing a race for a vid with Fraps, after
> that you can make the vid smaller with Windows
> Movie Maker.

I told the person who runs that series that I was withdrawing before the series started because I found it too complicated
tom, i want you.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Mortal, have you got practice results?

Everyone knows that million-to-one chances happen 9 times out of 10; indeed, it's a common requirement in fairy tales. If the human didn't have to overcome huge odds, what would be the point? Terry Pratchett - The Science Of Discworld

GPGSL S5 Race driver for IED.

Ok guys, first, no practice results, that was an unofficial test. I've got a few things to do around the place this morning then the whole prac/qualy/race will be run.
Thanks for the keys info to turn off stuff, one more thing, switch off thwet annoying 'riding with' and 'viewing' text. It does disappear after a second anyway but I'd rather see it gone for screens. I have a full version of Fraps, but I noticed that when I try to import a clip into WMM (came in Vista) I get a floating point error, I think that is a memory issue so before I attempt to do any editing I'll reboot to flush the memory, or unless anyone has better ideas to reduce the avi size. Now I'm about to get me a better graphics.cfg, I have a radeon hd3800 so it could look better, hopefully no more tears. ;-)

Driving me nuts, I've run a prac session, used fraps to record vid of all the cars. Had to download a free converter to convert the avi's to wmv. Then the stupid windows movie maker refuses to load the files to the storyboard. Now I'm downloading a freebie video editor. So once I put the movie together it will go up. Very interesting result for the first session too. :-)
I tried a graphics.cfg file and that was rubbish, so I disabled that, then maxed everything out in the advanced graphics menu, still got 50fps. Bit of a slow down when recording with fraps.
Edit: Just bought a dvd recorder on ebay, solved that problem, but not for this race. Still downloading vid editor.....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2008 07:36AM by mortal.
Here's the link [rapidshare.de]
Not the best quality, sorry about that. 12.6mb short clip.
Results:
1st: K Grant
2nd: B Castello
3rd: M Stoddart

No full session times shown.

The rest of the race will be screenshots. When my dvd recorder arrives, it will be hi-res vids. Next session, qualifying.
That's it from pit lane. :-)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy