Racervieh's Projects - Ferrari F60 2009 WIP - News on Pg.31

Posted by Racervieh13 
a very big thanks to both of you and it would be great if you could release both versions of the shape. One with the extra frontwing and one without the extra frontwing, like in the seasonstart
@fongu: Thanks Mate :) but looking at it closly myself, i think i've put the driver to low which is making the rollover bar look tall. I'll try it in another screenie soon. :)

@quickslick: The extra wing was only used at the Japanese GP, so both shapes will be released :) This is a late season shape (German GP onwards)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2008 02:51PM by Flash Formula.
I think the driver is too low but I think its still too tall, that part along with the air intake all looks a bit 'oversized'...but apart from that it looks Great :D

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2008 02:52PM by Craigo.
@craigo: Thanks Mate :) but can you show me as a screenie mate, just so i understand :)

In my eyes it's ok, look at this pic:

As you can see the driver helmet is a lot higher than in the game so it looks a bit different to the real one

CTDP 3D-Artist

the rear end plates seem too wide compared to that pic

I'm against sigpics
well i think either the engine part is too high or the nose and cockpit too low, i may be wrong but it looks slightly outta proportion

Yeah, you are right. Just testet it ingame and there are some bugs. The fins of the rearwing are way too wide. Also the engine cover needs to be a bit lower, but the rollover bar should be correct. Another bug is the sidepods, because they are too far away from the ground.
BTW, the car could look a bit out of proportion because of the carbon part on the sidepods, but I'm not sure about that. However, at first Dan should paint the car so we can fix all things before releasing anything ;-)

CTDP 3D-Artist

looks good so far!

X (@ed24f1)
Very nice, good work so far :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
cool:D well great work anyway!

Hows the BMW2008 going
thanks for the info about the release of shape, Flash :)
Thanks to everyone for the comments :) they are a big help.

I'm going to get the shape looking right first before i start painting :)

I'll fix the rollbar, engine cover, rearwing & sidepod size and remap them :)
I'll also add craigo's body/belt model before i go away :)

I'm away at the weekend, but i'll be back on monday :)

> Hows the BMW2008 going

Not very good...needed to delete the complete cockpit part because I've done too much wrong. There's no motivation for it, too, so I will stop this work at first and continue with 2 other projects. One of them is the Formula Palmer Audi and the other is a car from 2002. Guess which one it is ;)

@Flash Formula
I wanted to fix those bugs on the car, but if you'd like to do it you'll save me a lot of time ;)

CTDP 3D-Artist

To me it's just the rollover bar (airbox- whatever you want to call it) is too tall (stretched), the rest of the proportions (bar the rear wing as noted) looks good to me.

Just had the idea to improve my Renault R26 Brasil car. I've done several wings completely from scratch and there's just needed an improved texture with a better alpha layer yet.

So if you're still interested in the 2006 season I could ask Rom1 for permission and release this

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2008 08:06PM by Racervieh13.
yes of course I'm sure there is lot of interest about this Renault :p
Yeah looks great mate :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
I miss those days :(
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy