Racervieh's Projects - Ferrari F60 2009 WIP - News on Pg.31

Posted by Racervieh13 
Do what you want but this time i suggest to finish it ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”
I'd go for Honda. :)
isn't Williams a project of Paolo? I suggest honda, also because the one i relased is very bad

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2008 01:30PM by Gigi4.
Mclaren ......thanks to ask david ......
You had the chance between Honda and Williams ;)
A guy from GPGames is doing the McLaren as his first car

CTDP 3D-Artist

right. we have in the GPGames Modding Group denied and none from the GPGMG makes the same car. Each makes a 2008 car. Dominic is working on the McLaren racer livestock and asks us
Honda please :p
force india ;-)

Kimi-The-Champ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> right. we have in the GPGames Modding Group denied
> and none from the GPGMG makes the same car. Each
> makes a 2008 car. Dominic is working on the
> McLaren racer livestock and asks us

fantastic new i didn't know it .....
Force India :)

Who is working on the bmw?

Your bmw shape is great david....

My vote goes to Honda.
I've decided to take the Force India, as probably others work on the Williams and Honda (I don't want to say the names because I'm not sure if they want that everyone knows they're working on this)
I found great pictures of the Force India and start soon with the shape. I hope I'm a little bit faster with this than with the Prost ;)

CTDP 3D-Artist

i think every car but force india is already in the works, released, or soon to be made, so it might be hard to make a car that no-one else is making. maybe wait for force india to reveal their final 2008 (not a updated spyker) car, as they are only going to use their current one for a few more races supposedly. it's up to you though

EDIT: good choice, but maybe consider what i said above

X (@ed24f1)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2008 02:35PM by SchueyFan.
Well I agree with SchueyFan, You can modify the mmg's one as there arent many changes on the 2008.
I you don't want me do make a new 08 car...

CTDP 3D-Artist

make a completely new one ;p then there won't be any permission problems etc...
I didnt say that;)
Good luck Racer :D
Re: Racervieh's Projects - Decided for Force India :)
Date: June 14, 2008 08:14PM
Posted by: jpmfw
Hm,and the Ferrari shape edit that i requested?,it seems i`ve painted another car that `s not going to be finished!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh sry mate, I'll immediately edit the shape for you, of course I want this car to be finished

EDIT: Check your PM box and after that your Email box ;)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/14/2008 08:39PM by Racervieh13.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy