Racervieh's Projects - Ferrari F60 2009 WIP - News on Pg.31

Posted by Racervieh13 
The car is nearly finished, I will test it tomorrow again and fix all bugs left.

Last screens for the moment:

CTDP 3D-Artist

Looks nice, good job mate :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/08/2008 11:25PM by Spidey.
That T-Cam shot looks great :)

Races: 163 - Wins: 23 - Pole Positions: 24 - Fastest Laps: 22
Season 9: Constructors' Champions
and those tyres too^^

Well done david:)
looks great, nice surprise!

X (@ed24f1)
is this ROM1 carshape?

Very nice job, really surprised you made this :D
Just finished the update. I have got a better Pvaxx logo from jloo (thx mate :)) and made one version with and one without the cockpit ears.

Last screens until the release ;-)

Now I need to ask Rom1 for permission and when I received it you will be able to download this car :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/09/2008 07:03PM by Racervieh13.
wasnt this already released on rom1s shape? i thought id already seen the team spirit livery from brazil in screenshots thread.
Yes, on December 2006 by me, but I've done a bad job with this so I decided to redo it.

CTDP 3D-Artist

the car looks very good :)
awesome mate, great work! :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Great work David!:p
yep, looks a lot better than the 2006 update, but then my cars are much better than my 2006 cars too!

Very great mate !
I didn't receive an email from Rom1 yet, so I want to start another project.

There's already a BMW Sauber from 2008 released based on another car and some other people are also working on a complete new shape. There's no more interest to make this car, too.
I want to start another 2008 shape and I need your help to find the right one.

So what car do you want me to do?

I could do one of these: Williams, Honda, Red Bull, Toro Rosso

CTDP 3D-Artist

i suggest you go for honda
I think, RedBull and Toro Rosso will make by GeZeRe and Co. :)

But the Williams and the Honda why not ! :D (You could update the MMG Spyker car to a Force India livery)

Cheers :)

--------------------------

Hi David :)
Choose the car you want to do first, even if it is already done by someone else :). You'll have more motivation to do what you want than to do what other members want :)

Ciao :)
Hi Mitsuro :)

My problem is that I do not have motivation anymore when I know someone else has already done the work that I wanted to do. So I'm searching for a car that wasn't done by other people and I'm sure I'll have a lot of fun at making something that others haven't made yet :)

BTW I think I'll choose Honda or Williams, as exgo told me Gezere will probably create the Red Bull and Toro Rosso.

CTDP 3D-Artist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy