Racervieh's Projects - Ferrari F60 2009 WIP - News on Pg.31

Posted by Racervieh13 
absolutly promising...very,very nice...keep it up,every time I see it,it´s gettin better and better
jpmfw schrieb:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Keep up the great work David :)
>
> [img296.imageshack.us]
> h.jpg
>
> [img175.imageshack.us].
> jpg
>
> [img517.imageshack.us]
> h.jpg

Thx for the photos, that's what I was looking for :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Plenty more from alover the car if you need them

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good work!!!!

Congratulations!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PLEASE VISIT: Grand Prix Mods Blog
I decided to make a thread for my projects out of this one. You can see progresses of all works that I'm doing now here.

After I had some motivation I worked more on my Prost. It should be finished, but I'm still not sure. Please have a look on it and tell me if something is wrong :)

If nobody find bugs on it I'll call it finished :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Racervieh13 Wrote:
> If nobody find bugs on it I'll call it finished :)

It's lacking a paintjob ;)

Nice work, but I think the proportions are a little out on this car.

fongu schrieb:
> Racervieh13 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > If nobody find bugs on it I'll call it finished
> :)
>
> It's lacking a paintjob ;)
>
> Nice work, but I think the proportions are a
> little out on this car.

I just wanted to call the shape finished ;)
Do you mean the size is still a bit...strange? I used some photos from the real car so that should be correct. I think I'll have to compare them again to see if I'm right ;-)

CTDP 3D-Artist

could you post a side view of the car? i think the cam angle in those pics is strange,so i´m not sure about the car...
Maybe later but at first there's something more important...

What I mean is that I have no motivation to do the mapping and painting part, so I search for someone who would like to do this. Im looking especially for people who have much experience at releasing complete cars. It could be also two people, one for mapping and one for painting, that's not important. If possible the mapper should have 3DS Max so I can send him the .max file (and he has to care about the export part ;)) but it could also be somebody who does it in ZModeler.

Pls answer if you are interested, it would be very nice if you could help me!

Thx in advance

CTDP 3D-Artist

As the new thread title says, the new mapper and painter for this car is Flash Formula! :)
A very big thx to you mate, it's so great that someone wants to help me with this :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

great news!!!
yeah nice to see Flash back and working on these cars :)

Thanks guys :) i have missed painting these cars :) lol, i'm mapping it now, but i haven't used zmod for mapping in a while, i'm still abit all over the place, but i'm sure it's like riding a bike... :)

Racervieh13 and myself will keep you all posted with the progress. :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/12/2008 07:19AM by Flash Formula.
A last render of the "naked" shape ;-)

As Dan already said in the 2001 Mod thread, the mapping part will be finished soon, so the car should get some colours then ;-)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Nice Render,nice car & nice Team . . .cant wait to see the car with textures :)
Oooohhhh!! Very great.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
looks awesome guys :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
yes, it is looking great at this stage!

X (@ed24f1)
New ingame shots of the mapped car :)

There's still missing the driver body and the frontwing addon, also car Nr.2 isn't mapped yet. The car will be released with several textures from the end of the season, means Germany/Hungary, Monza and Japan liveries.

So a very big thx to Flash Formula for all that he's done on the car and for the screens, for sure when the painting part is done I'll say thx to him again ;)

I hope you guys like our work :)

CTDP 3D-Artist

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/18/2008 01:51PM by Racervieh13.
besides the rollover bar being too tall, very nice car :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy