WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Right ok, well let me know when you get in touch ;-)
hell... months i didnt post on GPG

guys i just wana let u know that im still alive :P but i dont have as much time as before... as Gui noticed ;)

and yeah, i dont mind giving my team, as i dont have any time to take care of it... all id like is to keep driving in it? :P

ill try to be more "active", now this time of the year is like a break ill try to come a bit more often...

and... btw... OMFG 1rst and 2nd!!! i know its just the friday practice but... its bigtime for the team :| lolll

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
World Grand Prix - Qualification of Melbourne - Australia

Hello there again! Yesterday we saw the Free Practice, it was a little bit wet back then but it's completely dry again! Let's see what will happen today! The forecast is dry, so how will this session go? The FP was totally dominated by the Yermo Racings! But there are for sure some race drivers which always wanna impress, like current Championship leader Maikel de Boer and runner up Byron van het Bolscher, also Koen Wijns still runs at the top there .. maybe he can improve himself compared to last weekend ;-)

Srry for the delay (once again) ..

Falcon Racing is going out as first here today with Gareth Spencer!

He puts down a 1m36 which will NOT be fast enough .. As you can see as he is tailed by James Woolhead!

Woolhead is just 2 tenths of a second faster, this will not be pole for Movistar Viper K1 aswell ..

Iván Cantero shows you can be fast around here .. going faster with 1.9 seconds!

Dan Mills goes P2 atm, 8 tenths off

Guido Prins is coming near a tenth of Cantero in the VDV

Marjanne takes 4th place for Scolari, just like Mills 8 tenths off

Paolo Capriosa, the dominating man of yesterday, is not going fastest at this time! He misses on 4 tenths ..

Bruno Castello surprisingly fast here! 44 thousands off only!

Another close one! Kurtis Turnbull on 52 thousands ..

Gergo Panker can't beat Cantero and lines up in 5th on 3 tenths behind Iván

Robert Mews might be the biggest surprise of today then, that's just 17 thousands of a second! It still is P2 atm though ..

Matt Houston going out for VDV, let's see what he can do today in his home GP

He goes 11th, 1.3 seconds off the pace!

Finally Cantero's time doesn't hold .. Diego Noriega seems to be back taking provisional pole with almost 3 tenths faster then Cantero's time

Diego then directly beaten by teammate Maikel de Boer, who is almost a second faster :o

Kyran Brazier is not staying within the second in his GP Racing car ..

Maikel's rival Van het Bolscher demanding P1 now .. another 2 tenths he is faster! Making it a provisional dutch front row!

Wijns directly split the dutch front row going 2nd just being 9 hundreds slower then Byron

Guilherme Cramer is now the one who dives on the P1 position, exactly 1 tenth he is faster then Byron van het Bolscher!

Roberto Yermo, yesterday 2nd misses a second today ..

Well most drivers now done .. it's Nick van der Voort who took the P1 position, he sets a 1m32.5. Will this then finally be enough??

Marc Ainley can pack his bags .. 2.3 seconds off in the Italian Thunder car which impressively already won 2 GP's this year, both with Wijns driving though!!

McClain for Spirit Racing is going better, P7 for him ATM

These are the current standings after 2 runs! [1]:

These are the current standings after 2 runs! [2]:

These are the current standings after 2 runs! [3]:

Prins is the one to start the 3rd run here in his VDV car

He doesn't improve his earlier set time, he will need to wait his position now! Nothing more he can do ..

Woolhead improves! It won't bring him much though .. only reaching 18th now

Marjanne de Jager also improves, just like Woolhead it ain't helping much, P19 for the dutch girl

Gareth Spencer heavily put under pressure by German teammate Robert Mews here, he does improve but reaching P21 from P22 isn't making anyone looking brigther at Falcon Racing here in Australia ..

Robert Mews is doing good bussiness nevertheless! P10 for him ATM!!

Bruno Castello just isn't fast enough .. 2.4 seconds off isn't going to put him higher in the charts

Iván Cantero improves his earlier time, P6 he goes now. No pole for him today after being P1 pretty some time ..

Turnbull already has set his fastet time today in the first run .. no improvement for him!

Dan Mills slides to P20!! No smile at his face when he steps out of the car in the Parc Férme!

Gergo Panker is another one who has already driven his best lap at the beginning .. let's see what he can do tomorrow!

Koen Wijns doing great at Italian Thunder today, P4 he got's now when he is going to do his outlap for his 2nd run!

His time is a second slower then Nick's one, he must hope now nobody will get him off the P4 now!

Capriosa misses the speed he had yesterday, P15 is all he can get now!

Maikel de Boer fails to improve his earlier time .. he is more then a second of Nick's time now, guess he needs to plan a good strategy tomorrow to win like in Zhuhai ..

Ouch!! 7 seconds!!! Ah there we see .. Gui just visited his favourite colored gravel stones!! Cramer just dived with his car through the pink coloured gravel, he must have loved that!! ;) ;)

Matt Houston doesn't seem to pull of a nice trick here this year, P17 is all he can get in his homeland

Roberto Yermo seems not the man he was yesterday, bad setup or just better opponents??

Kyran Brazier, yesterday a nice result - today to far off!

Byron van het Bolscher tried to attack Nick, but failed! He did gain a place though to still make it a Double Dutch front row!

Mikey McClain tries, but he is just too far off on Nick's time here today ..

Marc Ainley then finally, he improves but it only brings him P15 .. he may hope he can gain some tomorrow in the race!

Nick was last on track, he comes to 3 tenths near his time but the pressure already was off, he will be starting as P1 tomorrow here on the Melbourne circuit!!

No Yermo today on top, it's Nick for Shadow Subaru! Maybe he has more luck then in Zhuhai?? We'll see, he still got to deal with Byron and also with Cramer, Wijns and De Boer which are close!!

Day Results

Well Quali is also late, less then the practice though ;) Race will be up ASAP :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Who needs a tester?
Yermo Racing is about to be taken over, they have two test vacancies, watch this thread.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
What a great result for Mews, 10th is fantastic. Terrible for Spencer.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Hi, does anyone knows, where can I get the WGP-01 template?
The link in the 2nd season thread expired....
Thx, nhorry

Oh, congratulations to Mews, 10th is really good....

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/02/2008 09:45AM by nhorry.
Well, I shall take yermo racing if it is up for grabs, would be nice to get my own team. Ptclaus, if you wanted a test drive then I would be happy to let you on board once I take over the team.
Woooooo! Pole!!! Let´s hope I don´t @#$%& up again :P

14th and 17th isn't quite what I hoped for, but it's the race that counts!
A very OK result for the DFRs, lets see what happens in the race
Nice from Mikey but a bad session from Dan! :S Hope he can make up some places in the race. :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
YES! Nick does it again! As maikel said let's just hope he has more luck than last time out, I think we have a far more solid set up to base his race on today however so hopefully we can challenge for at least a podium. Ivan once again solidly wuick inside the top ten.

erm... p12 not bad... pretty satisfied with the fact that im beating my teammate :) Though Melbourne is one of my fav tracks I expect to have a good race there :)

I am pleased to announce that I am now the owner of Yermo Racing. I am now the first driver, Robert the second and Capriosa the test driver.

@ptclaus; the test driver seat is up for grabs

Livery change is expected shortly

Cheers,

F33LTH3F0RC3
Great result for Koen P4. Again a sh¡t resutl by Marc.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
F33LTH3F0RC3 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am pleased to announce that I am now the owner
> of Yermo Racing. I am now the first driver, Robert
> the second and Capriosa the test driver.

Will there be a new team name?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Gaulty schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> F33LTH3F0RC3 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I am pleased to announce that I am now the
> owner
> > of Yermo Racing. I am now the first driver,
> Robert
> > the second and Capriosa the test driver.
>
> Will there be a new team name?

Yeh would like to know that aswell :)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Sorry guys but the race won't be up today .. I forgot to enter the right amount of laps for the race, so i'll have to 'manipulate' the perf to get the same starting order - don't worry, quali results aren't lost. Just don't got enough time to finish the race all today, hopefully tomorrow!!

quali results aren't lost

They're better not :P
Team name might change, have not decided yet ;) Will keep you informed. Come on Yermo Racing!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy