WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
see my earlier post Nick

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Hi Everyone!

I'm Norbert Horváth, newly signed 2nd testdriver of Falcon Racing. (Thanks Gaulty!!!!) I'm really looking forward to compete in the series, I hope my enthautism helps the team....

mortal!

Where should I send my helmet (tex, Arai '05, 2048x512, if anything not correct, I'll change it in a minute...) ?
mortal schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> see my earlier post Nick

Ah, I hadn't seen you had edited it :)
nhorry schreef:
> Hi Everyone!
>
> I'm Norbert Horváth, newly signed 2nd testdriver
> of Falcon Racing. (Thanks Gaulty!!!!) I'm really
> looking forward to compete in the series, I hope
> my enthautism helps the team....
>
> mortal!
>
> Where should I send my helmet (tex, Arai '05,
> 2048x512, if anything not correct, I'll change it
> in a minute...) ?

to me ;-) (MDBSnake[at]hotmail[dot]com)
Please send it fast though - tomorrow is session :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
@MDBSnake: files sent!
Good luck everyone :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Wooo dont even need to fly anywhere this round!!!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
nhorry schreef:
> @MDBSnake: files sent!

Got them, thank you :)

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Senna BR Press Release

Senna BR driver Guilherme Cramer has commented on the next GP:

"It's very nice to come here to Australia. I get to spend the weekend at the home of this top model friend I have and also get to have some barbecue with Kylie Minogue, as she's in Australia to watch the race. I might go with Matt Houston over to Elle McPherson's country side home, she's having a gathering with friends and she called last night. I don't know if I'll still have room in my tummy to munch in more barbecue (laughs)."
World Grand Prix - Friday test of Melbourne - Australia

Welcome to Melbourne! Melbourne, located in Australia always gives guarantee for an nice race! Today we are here for the friday test session! Let's see what those young drivers will be able to show us ;-)

(Sorry for the delay guys, Marjanne needed attention yesterday lol! ;))

Norbert Horváth is the first to hit the track, he is new and currently tester at Falcon Racing

He sets the first time, will this be fastest?

Well that's clear!! NO! Capriosa goes 3.6 seconds faster! :o

James 'Sheepy' Woolhead doesn't come near, he misses 2.2 seconds

Iván Cantero slides in 2nd for Shadow Subaru! Still 1.2 seconds of the pace ..

Bruno is just a little bit faster then his teammate which gives him P3 atm

Raül M. Gullon comes pretty close then, 'just' 8 tenths of the time gives him currently P2

Guido Prins is going steady in the VDV, 1.4 seconds of the pace though but still P4

Also Kurtis Turnbull is more then a second away from Capriosa's time!

Monil hits the track to start off the 2nd run, it's the first run for the other 11 drivers

He goes 6th, but is still 2 seconds of the pace!

Teammate Florian is just a little bit faster, Capriosa's time seems unbeatable for the DFR's

Matt Houston misses 3 seconds which only gives him P14 at the moment ...

Yermo Racing is really having a good day here .. teamboss Roberto Yermo is going 2nd fastest

Redmer Postma is not going very fast aswell, 2.5 seconds off the pace

Adam misses a little more, being 2.8 seconds off the pace. It gives P16 for the Spirit Racing driver atm

Kelly Vermeulen for Italian Thunder is another driver which is more then 2 seconds off the fastest lap ..

Jo Pellatt goes 6th fastest for Shadow Subaru, the testdriver championship leader is still 1.2 seconds of the time though

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 1]

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 2]

Current standings after everyone did 1 run: [Part 3]

Pasha Shahini is out for his 2nd run, also leading in the 3rd run of the day

Raül doesn't beat his own time, but on the other hand he has been stuck behind Shahini the whole lap!

Iván Cantero improves his time and position! Cantero goes 4th fastest and is within the second now from Capriosa!

Norbert Horváth doesn't go any faster then his first time, hopefully we will see more from him next race!

Kurtis Turnbull slides in 5th now, he managed to better his time but is still outside the second!

Gergo Panker goes 15th for GP Racing! Being 2.5 seconds of the pace!

Vesa Valtonen goes P10 in the Spirit Racing, also he doesn't come near Paolo's time ...

Monil is once again quick outside, he starts off the final run of today now where the remaining 11 drivers can do their 2nd runs

He comes near his old time, but doesn't manage to improve .. dissapointing for DFR today!

Koen Wijns goes 9th then, still being 2 seconds of the fastest lap!

Guilherme Cramer is really going to slap himself now for being with that ´top´model last night .. ;) ;) P17 for him .. nothing more

Kyran Brazier drives a steady lap then in the GP Racing, P6 for him is a nice result!

Yeah and that's Redmer Postma diving through the gravel .. Teamboss De Boer will not be happy with him!

Kelly doesn't come near her older time .. not her best day today!

It seems Yermo Racing is leading the weekend here in Australia .. Capriosa with an impressive gap to the second, half a second! Almost a second even to the first opponent of the team .. :o

Day Results

Qualification will hopefully up today aswell ;-) Will be late tonight then though .. ;)

\\\Norbert Horváth doesn't go any faster then his first time, hopefully we will see more from him next race!\\\

2 days after contracted to the team, with a new car, getting late to Melbourne, well, still not good enough....
Man, those were some crappy runs... Hopefully we'll improve next race :)
What I expected really, hopefully we will improve in qualy

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Why should I slap myself when I can get the girl to do it? ;)
Lol! that a good one ;)
Very solid result from TSS once again, Jo I think should still be solid in the championship

Is there still the option to take over Yermo Racing as there people are not very active.
F33LTH3F0RC3 schreef:
> Is there still the option to take over Yermo
> Racing as there people are not very active.

Well I would advice to ask Yermo first .. I'll do that if you want - but for me it's good, there will be finally some interest from the team then

MDBSnake Wrote:
> F33LTH3F0RC3 schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Is there still the option to take over Yermo
> > Racing as there people are not very active.
>
> Well I would advice to ask Yermo first .. I'll do
> that if you want - but for me it's good, there
> will be finally some interest from the team then

Yeah go for it, get in touch with him, he probably knows you better than me.
He's not been on MSN anywhere near as much as he used to a couple of months ago, actually I think I went almost a whole week without seeing him. He was on last night though
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy