WGP Season3 || Sakhir - Bahrain ??? '08 || PG;41 - Jacarepagua FP+Q+RACE [Very Big 56k]

Posted by MDBSnake 
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Cant we go back to the pics? Vids are cool, but im
> not bothered to watch 3 movies of 10 mins each ;)

videos are clearly better! :P

having said that, maikel's fps could have been better this weekend.. ;)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Just waiting for the race to finish downloading...

Very strong Practise with Jo getting a good haul of points and Ivan backing her up with a good tenth place.

Te second car looks stronger here and bloody fantastic with nick behind the wheel! Well done mate lets hope you can keep the lead during the race or just get a solid podium finsh. not bad for Ivan again hopefully he can have a strong race too but I have a feeling it'll be a tricky one

Im fairly happy with the race result, Nick unfortunately made the mistake which meant a podium was always going to be difficult but both drivers were quick and made their way through the field well. Ivan's championship still looks strong and nick scored some valuable points in the end.

Nice coverage too Maikel

World Grand Prix - Zhuhai, China - Tables/Results

Here are the promised Championshiptables! Also a repost of the session tables in case you've missed them in the vid or whatever reason :)

Free Practice:
[img246.imageshack.us]

Qualification:
[img145.imageshack.us]

Results After Lap One:
[img145.imageshack.us]

Race Day Results:
[img145.imageshack.us]

Driver Champ:
[img181.imageshack.us]

Constructors Champ:
[img145.imageshack.us]

TestDrivers Champ:
[img177.imageshack.us]

Signed,

The Race Director
MDBSnake

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/24/2008 11:12AM by MDBSnake.
@#$%&, am I cursed or something? :P Everytime either me or my team does well, it ends in tears :(
LOL :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Nickv schreef:
> @#$%&, am I cursed or something? :P Everytime
> either me or my team does well, it ends in tears
> :(

Cantero did well and you was still 10th ;) Also TSS is 2nd in the constructors ;-)
Not too bad if you ask me - I'll compare it with Scolari in the W300 ;) Fuh blowing a engine from P2 while attacking the P1 with only 2 laps to go :P

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
perfs will be up in a couple of days :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
TSS isn't my team :P
Really pleased with how things are progressing so far. :)

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Nickv schreef:
> TSS isn't my team :P

You drive for it don't ya? ;) and now you say, yeh I forgot to look at the VDV Racing results ;)

Damn them wretched pit bugs. Could of got a good result, though could have got a bad one as well.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Very happy with the championship standings, Team Shadow are consistant which is why we are so close to the top of the table but at this early stage it's hard to tell how things will pan out, we are obviusly not the fastest car out there bbut we'll try and improve on this.
The driver's championship is as expected, we've had some hiccups, most notably Ivan's retirement which means both drivers are slipping a bit but there is still potential.
The TDC looks great with Jo on top, another strong result from her which is good :)

WOO WOO!!!!!

8th!!! Finally a great day for me and i'm 3rd the testers champ!!! WOO even more!
Not bad :P Maybe my latest performances can give me a good seat in Season 4 ;)

Sh¡t Race cant get anyother words for it. Good friday rest is sh¡t.
Hope it wil be beter next race for my team.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Hey all sorry i aint been on much had comp trouble :P plus cash for the pub :P

anyway gunna try n catch back up with the series :P just hope i aint been replaced :P
No, but you destroyed the race for Maikel's gf with an insane plunge on the inside and locking up to the outside ;)
:P who did that :O
check the race video :P, very early on
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy