W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Ye Nick pmed me =p I needed a laugh i'm having a rubbish day =(
Malaysian Grand Prix

Welcome to an extremely hot and sweaty Sepang for Round 9 of the W300 championship! Josh Rayman starts on pole as he tries to catch his team mate, Rico van Smirren, to claim his second Driver's Title, the flying Dutchman will start on fourth place, well within reach of his team mate but with two slower cars ahead of him. Adam Merway was almost dead last in Practise but shocked many by going second in qualifying to put Senninha back on the front row after a very poor season. Raymond Buijs dragged his Scolari onto the second row to take third - can he influence the result of this race? Meanwhile two podium finishers from Australia, Bobby Neil and Francisco Fapitalle, start in 18th and 19th respectively what can they do from there?

Let's go down to the grid to find out!

Parts one and two

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]

Parts three to four coming soon

Great race so far! Looking forward to parts 3 and 4
Bad start from me and my team. :(

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Exciting race so far, too bad Dean has another DNF

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Malaysian Grand Prix (2)

Parts three and four

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]

Parts five and six shall be following shortly

Malaysian Grand Prix (3)

Parts five and six

">

[]

Full results coming soon

ah GODDAMNIT! :( how unlucky can 1 team be?!!!!!

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Very entertaining race with a lot of action and a lot of mistakes. Congrats to Josh for this flawless victory.

Very nice coverage Tom :)

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Malaysian Grand Prix (4)

Race Result
So, Josh Rayman wins for only the second time this season whilst his team mate managed only 18th after two off track moments, that could have a huge affect on the Driver's Championship. Merway hung on for second place, despite being twenty seconds down on their old rivals I'm sure they'll be more than happy to accept that result, their first podium of the season. Ruben Greidanus ran a very strong race to take third place for TGP. Driver of the Day has to be Francisco Fapitalle who started 19th but charged his way through to snatch an impressive fourth place, the former race winner has finally found his pace again after a poor start to the season. Another disastrous race for Scolari however, first Andrew Fuh's storm through the field was stopped abruptly when he hit Barrington then a certain third place finish for Buijs was thrown away as the dutchman went off the track.

Fastest Laps
Unsurprisingly it was Josh Rayman who comfortably set the fastest lap, backed up by Team Orange team mate Smirren. Fuh showed Scolaris potential pace by being best of the rest ahead of the Flying Fapitalle. TOr's closest championship rivals, Team Shadow Subaru, were some one and a half seconds off the pace today luckily for them the Orange cars shall be reaching the BHP cap soon.

Driver's Championship
The championship has just been blown wide open as at the midway point in the season Rico van Smirren is finally knocked off the top spot by team mate and reigning World Champion Josh Rayman, the gap is just five points however. The two biggest movers are Merway and Greidanus both of whom jump up four places to put them 13th and 14th respectively. The biggest fallers were Dean Kittleson who had his third retirement in just five races and Janis Eglitis who had his worst ever finish resulting in both drivers losing three spots.

Constructor's Championship
Team Orange did not get as big a points haul as they may have liked but never the less they extend their lead at the top to 118 points. Scolari's season goes from bad to worse, their worst result of the season means they drop to fifth in the standings and are being caught by RaltWest. Keels Racing are promoted to fourth and have their eyes on Spirit Subaru's third place, just two points seperate the two teams. At the back, a strong finish by Keeley Grant has promoted KBR Ferrari to 10th whilst Italian Thunder drop t dead last.

Kevin did a great job furtherwise i dont want to comment about this race at all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
#$@#^%^@^%$%$$%$$^$$$$ How f*cked up can it be !

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Nice work Senninha Racing =D
How about Test Driver standings :)?

two pages back ;-)

Good looking race, shame about Spirit's reult though.
ThunderDesign Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> #$@#^%^@^%$%$$%$$^$$$$ How f*cked up can it be !

i second that

but hey lets leave it behind and move to the next round.

brunoboi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> two pages back ;-)

TY i missed that

our worst result since race one, and all down to me. sorry! :(

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Wow! Great result! To be honest, I had no hopes for this race starting in 19th, but luckily I was wrong, the car had the pace showed on friday practice, and I managed to bring the car home in 4th. Pretty happy with the result, but I can't allow myself another qualy lap like the one I had on saturday.

And great for the team, we're now 4th and chasing Spirit Subaru for 3rd :D

I'm against sigpics
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy