W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
p1 for a rookie very weird the rookies always do a good job. Maybe a bug in gp4 ?
Crap result for me :(

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
I would like to thank my family and friends, and that guy that gave me a bottle of whiskey before i drove at Practice. Rumours of me being the fastest rookie alcoholic are pure gossip.

Yay first :)

van keeken Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OMG 3rd ! :):)
>
> Best result so far :)
>
> Hope that Shadow Subaru can keep up this pace for
> qualy and race.

Well done Rick, bnow you're getting used to the car you can use it to its full potential.

@ Ray - There are several patterns which I have noticed over my two years as race director, indeed it does seem GP4 has a formula for setting how fast cars go other than the performance numbers but it's up to team managers and drivers to use these to their advantage ;-)

Well done Rick, long overdue :) And same goes to Ben Brown. But where is my friend Andy jewitt now, struggling he is.

Not so quick for Italian either.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
ThunderDesign Wrote:
> p1 for a rookie very weird the rookies always do a
> good job. Maybe a bug in gp4 ?
> Crap result for me :(

Davidson and Kubica getting P1 in every free practice when they were honda and bmw testdrivers was a bug in F1? ;)

Gaulty Wrote:
> Well done Rick, long overdue :) And same goes to
> Ben Brown. But where is my friend Andy jewitt now,
> struggling he is.
>
> Not so quick for Italian either.

Yeah it took some time but i hope i can stay round this position for the rest of the season :)

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Solid result :)
Malaysian Grand Prix Qualifying

There was a huge shock here in Sepang yesterday as Ben Brown a complete rookie for KBR Ferrari went fastest, the question on everyone's (well mine atleast) is can KBR do the same in qualifying or will Team Orange once again prove to be unstoppable? Fapitalle is once again looking strong after practise for Keels Racing after his podium last race but both the Scolaris and Shadow Subarus looked off the pace, this could be a great chance for the midfield teams to score some considerable points.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2008 01:21PM by brunoboi.
:(

I'm against sigpics
Excellent qualifying session! As I expected Adam did a marvellous job recovering from practise and Brière scored a solid 7th spot. And Tom misspelled 'production' ;), nice video
Nice work Tom :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Brière, 7th isn't that bad considering the clouds of bad luck hovering over Senninha this season!
I've already told you, you aren't paying us enough. ;-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Guimengo Wrote:
> And Tom
> misspelled 'production' ;), nice video

Would you expect anything less from me?

Nope but the soundtrack lived up to the expectation ;)
absolutly great result for me...let´s go further to the race!
Mixed feeling P3 for me personal thats great but p16 and p22 are not very good. Too bad for ryan he had a mistake in the first corner. My goal this year is not finish in last position in the Constructors.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/08/2008 02:15PM by ThunderDesign.
Guimengo Wrote:
> Nope but the soundtrack lived up to the
> expectation ;)

Blame me for that ;)
F33LTH3F0RC3 Wrote:
>
> Blame me for that ;)

Damn you! ;)
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy