> > Senninha Racing, The team principal isn't even
> in
> > the pit-garage today, he's still out in the
> > paddock area chasing after those good looking
> > Dutch pit-babes."
> >
>
> Gui, get your hands of our girls! :P

I have Dutch as one of my ancestries, they're my girls too ;)
Only a small part of you is Dutch, so only a small part of our girls is yours. And boy, boy, what a pity. That part is the part with all the ugly ones :P
Website Announcement

It is now a bit tidier. Added a new section at the expense of 'pics' because I did not really do much with it. The new section is the detailed history of the series. w300 website

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Race Stewards Announcement
Due to technical problems at the track yesterday the Qualifying and Race session at Zandvoort was pushed back. Nobody could find Guilherme Cramer either, the team owner of Senninha, a search party has been sent out to the Amsterdam red-light district.
Meanwhile a short clip from this mornings Qualifying session has been uploaded to youtube, pics will follow later today AEST and Tom will post the Qualifying Results table after that. The race will be run late arvo and after batch processing the pics they should get upped on-site tonight.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
It's hard alternating life in the cockpit of Senna BR with the (very often) occasional run to some parts of Holland, let's say I am in a part of town where more people speak French so I know what I am getting myself into ;)
SPIRIT SUBARU RACING COMFIRMS SEASON 4 ENTRY
But no driver line-ups currently reported..

© Team Logo

Manager and joint-first driver of Spirit Subaru Racing, Paul Willins, has confirmed his team's entry for the fourth season of the W300 league which commences later this year.

The team is currently enjoying their biggest step forward since the team was founded during the second half of the first W300 season.

"Everyone in the team has worked tremendously hard in the last few seasons, and now with the news of a further complete season backed by Subaru, we all hope the only way is up."

Willins has been highly criticized over the past few seasons over his managerial decisions over sponsors and driver line-ups.

"It's no secret that drivers have come and gone in the team, but it's all about getting that right combination of factors right, and when you have achieved this the team can begin to move forward. It's great to see previous drivers of the team still racing and doing so well, and I wish them all the best for the future."

So far no talk of possible driver line-ups for Season 4 has been announced.

"As a manager I'm forever talking to drivers about the future and what it might bring but at the moment it's important to keep focused on the current season and when I know something about the future, you'll know."

© CAPSIS International
Source GMM
Welocme back to sunny Zandvoort Holland for the W300 qualifying. The session has just started but it's looking pretty quiet down there in pit-lane.

Looks like Rayman's out on track, but he can't beat Fapitalle through the first sector.

Here comes Pellat, and Fapitalle has already been knocked of his perch by Kittleson.

Fapitalle is down in sector two, looks like all the overtime the Keels Racing mechanics put in last night hasn't paid off.

Greenhalgh is out for a shot at Kittlesons' time but just cant quite get there either.

There's Seymour trying to better Kittlesons' time, so close, but not good enough.

There's a mad dash for the pits as teams tweak the setups before having another go at snatching pole.

John Warrington is heading back out again, the pitcrew at Sony Racing are a finely tuned machine today.

Buijs has slotted his Scolari into 18th.

And Fuh has dropped even further back into 20th, the boys in the Scolari garage are weeping.

Neil has put Team Shadow Subaru into the top ten, he has to be happy with that effort.

Fapitalle has slotted into 19th for the Keels racing team, but that could change here at Zandvoort today.

Wood is way down in twelfth, looks like the Shadow Subarus are off the pace, or maybe he's just playing games out there.

Greidanus is trying hard to put some pace on, and we're just over half way into the session.

Hampson has done a good bit better than his team-mate.

Looks like Keely Grant is pushing to make into the top ten.

At least Barrington has put one of the KBR's into the top ten.

Looks like Team Orange is way off the pace today, given their recent performance they look to be struggling here at Zandvoort. Van Smirren just hasn't got the car to his liking yet.

Only five minutes remaining and Merway has appeared on track.

Willins is down on Kittlesons first sector time, can anyone snatch pole this late in the session.

Wood has done it for Sony Racing, snatching pole from Kittleson, will Kittleson come out again for another go. Meanwhile Warrington is 1.7 seconds down through the second sector.

Rayman is pushing his Team Orange car, but it looks like the show is over for the Orange team today.

Chester is making a last ditch effort in the closing stages of the session, but he needs to pick up over a second.

Stoffels is close to 3 seconds off the pole-sitter.

That's the end of the qualifying session here at Zandvoort today, and there's the man to beat, Wood driving for Team Shadow Subaru.

The qualy results table should be up soon, stay tuned for the race.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
GO SHADOW SUBARU. Well done Wood, great result.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
The race is delayed, crashed to gpx_error log after I ran it, didn't get the results screens, so it has to be done all over again, which is a major bummer as it was an awesome race. Good thing I saved the qualy :-)

you should get the exact same race when you rerun it so atleast you'll know where the action is ;-)

Fantastic result for Will on pole, will try and get the other results up quick

EDIT: What a strange announcement to make by Paul... nice logo though ;)

EDIT AGAIN!: Quali Results

So Shadow Subaru's Will Wood has another strong showing taking pole position for the first ever Dutch GP, he may not be the crowds favorite but there'll be a party in the pit lane neverthless.
Dean Kittleson kept up Scuderia Minardis good form to take second whilst for the first time this season Rayman is the top dog at Team Orange.
The big disappointments today for the home crowd have to be Rico van Smirren, runaway championship leader, who only managed 18th best as the pressure began to show. Also BOTH Scolari drivers failing to perform as they go dead last. It'll certainly be an interesting race tomorrow with such a mixed grid.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2008 02:27PM by brunoboi.
Fantastic! We seriously need a good result from the race after quite an unlucky start to the season.
Oh. My. God.

My first podium ever in Spa, followed by almost taking my first pole position! I guess the only way forward now is down...unless miracles happen ^_^.
uhhh is this a joke i think its inpossible.

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
Just admit, you're useless ;)
Best Dutchman at Zandvoort with a fifth place at the grid, sadly Mark didn't perform so very well.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
GO MIKE GO! :)

&quot;I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush.&quot;
It isn't fair!!! HOME GP damnit ;)
Well .. at least my cars can't got further back .. so I'm hoping for a few places improvement, like 20 places for each car ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It isn't fair!!! HOME GP damnit ;)
> Well .. at least my cars can't got further back ..
> so I'm hoping for a few places improvement, like
> 20 places for each car ;)

I feel pretty poor I drive for your wgp team atm ;) hope it goes a bit better there :P Rico poor, but his main rival is down last, lol, Rayman 3rd, HES GONNA WIN! ;)

Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Rayman 3rd,
> HES GONNA WIN! ;)

Ahem, Will Wood on pole! HE is gonna win ;)

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy