W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
Are they still coming?

rofl Ralties on top 5 with Stoffels! yayz!

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
I've got a few thingz to do today, It's lunchtime my time now so I'll get on to posting the pics when it's too hot outside, will hit 40c at my place this arvo.
I didn't award points to Robert Mews as he is a race driver and as far as I know he is in the perf for the race this weekend so he'll pick up his session points there. Unless someone tells me different that's how its stands for now. I had a lot of trouble inserting Zandvoort into GP4, what tricked me was the track list wasn't visible on the menu, once I'd sussed that out I did two tests, used Fraps to take some screens and make a movie, which then had to be reduced with a digital media converter. I started at 8pm my time and shut down at 1.30am so I'm a bit tired today as well.
I have to say, not having done this before, it is a huge job, all respect to our two Race Directors Tom and Maikel. It's a major commitment those guys put in for everyone else.
Sorry about putting the results online before the pics, but as it was, all the pics had to be batch reduced to 800x600, then individually saved for web in Photoshop, that'll make everyones pic loading times a bit quicker hopefully. I'll make another movie in qualy and race as it doesn't seem to lag my system too much.
There'll be no race or test commentary, I'm not too flash on that, but hey, there's pics! :-)
Surprising results in the test session too. Let's see what qualy brings. Good luck everyone, may the best driver win.
c u Mal :-)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
"OK ladies and gentlemen, if you've just tuned in here we are at sunny Zandvoort Holland for the fourth round of the W300 series. The first test session is about to start, there's a good crowd in attendance today, this weekend will probably see the attendance record broken.

The test session has just started but right now it looks very quiet down in pit-lane. It's time to cross to Louise who I think is in the Sony Racing pit-garage. Are you there Louise?"
"Thanks Mal, I'm in the Sony Racing Garage, I was just talking to Alex Sanford before he climbed into his car, he's hoping to set a good time today for his team. The track temperature is 33c and I've just spotted one of the Keels Racing cars heading out onto the track, not sure who that is, could be Francisco Fapittale, so it's Keels Racing first out on track today".

After a short break, must keep our sponsors grandprixgames.org happy. Visit Grandprixgames.org blah blah waffle waffle we cross to the live feed from trackside.
"Back to the action, and we're a couple of minutes into the session now with Alessio Rosa driving for Scuderia Minardi throwing down the gauntlet with a 28.7 first sector time."

"The stands are packed with punters today which is unusual for a test session, just shows the popularity of the W300 series, now into its third season. In the background there we just get a glimpse of the Sony Racing truck."
"Here comes Fabio Raffaelli, driving for KBR Ferrari on a flying lap, will the Ferrari engines cut the mustard this weekend?"

"Here's Alex Sanford again, about to finish one of his hotlaps".

"And here comes Ross Cartwright as he negotiates the tricky hilly section of the track, getting the right line here is critical, and it looks like he's done it!"

"Telemetry has just shown that Josh Rayman has set the fastest time for sector two, they must be jumping up and down in the Team Orange garage, they've shown incredible form of late and will be the team to beat this season, here comes Andrew Jewitt for Team Shadow Subaru, can he beat Raymans time....Nooo, he's 0.996 down, but still a top effort for Shadows' test driver."

"Here comes Kevin Schroder for the Brazilian based Senninha Racing, The team principal isn't even in the pit-garage today, he's still out in the paddock area chasing after those good looking Dutch pit-babes."

"There's Mike Seymours' for Raltwest coming over the crest, he's got a good line there and should put in a good time today."

"Could that be Fabio Raffaelli that Matthijs Pluister is about to make a move on? He's decided to hold off there."

We have to take a short break for our sponsor ImageShack hosting, we'll be right back with part two of the Zandvoort W300 test session, and I think Louise is making her way down to the Keels Racing pitbox to try and have a word with team owner Keely Grant so stay tuned we'll be right back."

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
"Here we are back at Zandvoort for more of the Friday test session, and Louise tells me that they are pretty busy getting Jithendra Shenoy ready to go out on track so we'll try for a chat with Keely Grant later."
We're looking at Rick Groeneboer from Scuderia Minardi out on track as he moves through the first sector".

"There's Fabio Raffaelli exiting the hilly section of the track".

"Just over three minutes remaining for the test session and John Warrington from Sony Racing is ripping up the third sector".

I've just heard from Louise down in pit-lane and it's all go for a chat with Keely Grant, we're just looking at Jithendra Shenoy for Keels Racing as he climbs through the hilly section of the track, and I think we're ready to cross to Louise down in pit-lane who has finally managed to get hold of Keely Grant.

"Are you there Louise?"
"Yes thanks Mal, I've got Keely Grant here, owner of Keels Racing with me now, how is it looking for Keels Racing at Zandvoort this weekend?"
"Well it isn't over yet Louise, we had some problems with the cars earlier in the season, the mechanics have been working overtime to fix that, fine tuning our setups for the cars and we've just changed our livery, so that should make us go a bit quicker."
"Yes I must say that is a very striking livery you have there, the team certainly stands out on track."
"Well that was the idea, as the only female team owner in the series I wanted to make a real statement."
"Well you've certainly done that Keeley! Good luck with the rest of the weekend for the team."
"Thanks Louise".
"And it's back to you Mal in the commentary box".
"Thanks Louise, and before we go any further a quick word from our all important sponsor.
"Quick word"
"Thanks for staying tuned, we're right back at Zandvoort, less than two minutes to go and it's Matthijs Pluister for Team Greidanus Porsche about to finish his hotlap, very distinctive livery that one, certainly takes me back a few years."
"Down in pit-lane it looks like John Warrington is done for the day."

Liam Footitt's been out there putting in the laps for a while, will it see him into the top ten?"

That's it from Zandvoort today. Make sure to tune in for the qualifying tomorrow, and as we go there's a shot of Andrew Fuh driving for Scolari as he winds up his test session.

Hope you all enjoyed the show. :-)

"Here comes Kevin Schroder for the Brazilian based Senninha Racing, The team principal isn't even in the pit-garage today, he's still out in the paddock area chasing after those good looking Dutch pit-babes."

So true ;), good job (Y)
and it's 44c out there, wtf!! after that effort it's...it's.....it's...yay it's beer o'clock :-)

COME ON SENNINHA!

'lo is short for hello
but still a top effort for Shadows' test driver.

Either you missed the one in front of Shadows' or you were diliberatly trying to annoy me. Gah, I'm top of the TDC and I don't even get a photo. If I was just looking at the photo's, it looks like Josh Rayman won?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, a bit hard to please everyone.
Latest newsflash: Zandvoort qualifying just completed, stand by for screens and the all important results.

Re: W300 Season 3 || CSM Mod Vers 0.8 Pg 23 || Zandvoort 4th Jan Practise result P24
Date: January 05, 2008 01:16PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Cool report Mal, hopefully qually will be good for myself and Monty

Cheers:)
Gaulty Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> but still a top effort for Shadows' test driver.
>
> Either you missed the one in front of Shadows' or
> you were diliberatly trying to annoy me. Gah, I'm
> top of the TDC and I don't even get a photo. If I
> was just looking at the photo's, it looks like
> Josh Rayman won?

The results minus times were posted yesterday... It look slike you had an engine failure though mate if you look at picture 10. That'd explain why you couldn't match Andy today but dont worry it hasn't lost you too much in the championship ;-)

nice commentary mal after I thought you said you wouldn't have one ;) Cheers mate

Practise Result:

Test Driver's Championship:
Ryan Gault's lead at the top of the championship shrinks to 11 points after his problems in practise but team mate Jewitt's fanastic first place means it a Team Shaodw one-twon in the standings! Footitt and Cartwright drop off the lead but are both still in touch at this early stage in the season.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/05/2008 02:28PM by brunoboi.
mortal schreef:
> I didn't award points to Robert Mews as he is a
> race driver and as far as I know he is in the perf
> for the race this weekend so he'll pick up his
> session points there. Unless someone tells me
> different that's how its stands for now.

Well Mews is in the friday test .. because Buijs is the race driver for this weekend, they swapped for 1 race, and maybe 2 races. So Buijs should be doing the Quali&Race then. And Mews only friday which he should be awarded points for then

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
brunoboi Wrote:
> The results minus times were posted yesterday...
> It look slike you had an engine failure though
> mate if you look at picture 10. That'd explain why
> you couldn't match Andy today but dont worry it
> hasn't lost you too much in the championship ;-)

Ah. Very observent. Very well then, come on Shadow Subaru.

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
MDBSnake Wrote:
> mortal schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I didn't award points to Robert Mews as he is a
> > race driver and as far as I know he is in the
> perf
> > for the race this weekend so he'll pick up his
> > session points there. Unless someone tells me
> > different that's how its stands for now.
>
> Well Mews is in the friday test .. because Buijs
> is the race driver for this weekend, they swapped
> for 1 race, and maybe 2 races. So Buijs should be
> doing the Quali&Race then. And Mews only friday
> which he should be awarded points for then

He has been awarded points, and I put Ray in the race in the CSM set so don't worry bout it ;-)

Good Result Fot Team Shadow today leading the way in practise. Hopefully i can continue this form into qualifying and take pole and more importantly the race win tommorow!
brunoboi schreef:
> MDBSnake Wrote:
> -----
> > mortal schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I didn't award points to Robert Mews as he is
> a
> > > race driver and as far as I know he is in the
> > perf
> > > for the race this weekend so he'll pick up
> his
> > > session points there. Unless someone tells me
> > > different that's how its stands for now.
> >
> > Well Mews is in the friday test .. because
> Buijs
> > is the race driver for this weekend, they
> swapped
> > for 1 race, and maybe 2 races. So Buijs should
> be
> > doing the Quali&Race then. And Mews only friday
> > which he should be awarded points for then
>
> He has been awarded points, and I put Ray in the
> race in the CSM set so don't worry bout it ;-)

Okay thank you :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
9th isnt that good as i expected. Josh shows the pace is there so i will go for my top 5 qualy again :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
mortal schreef:
> "Here comes Kevin Schroder for the Brazilian based
> Senninha Racing, The team principal isn't even in
> the pit-garage today, he's still out in the
> paddock area chasing after those good looking
> Dutch pit-babes."
>

Gui, get your hands of our girls! :P
only 8 points in the last 2 practices for SMF, what happen?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy