W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
You are all wrong! I am gonna win!
Love the sarcasm Nick. Anyway, I reckon I'll finish off the podium for this one - just so I can stay out of the rampaging battle between Wood and Rayman.

I reckon Rayman will do it.
dissapointing qualy. Im looking forward to the race. cuz i want a good result again ! good to see that atleast Drew is in 22nd. Good job by Rayman. Dean you will get the podium ;) Ed in 12th is good. Get a top ten ! :p You guys are making me proud :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2008 04:29PM by Rico.
No guys, I'm going to win ;-) Seriously, I've builded the hypersuperduper mega turboblast in my car but the first time i forgot to load up the battery so that's why i'm so low on the grid. But beware ;)
disappointing qualifying, hopefully i have a clean race and get a top 10 result

X (@ed24f1)
Great result for Dean, hopefully he can make another podium here. Congrats too Will Wood

--------------------------------------------------

-GPGSL Career- Starts: 64 Points: 237 Wins: 3 Podiums: 8 Poles: 2 Fastest Laps: 2 Best Result: 1st (Mal + Bra GP S3, Jap GP S4)
Most consecutive races without DNF: 23
Ive heart something about a mistake in de cc line in the first corner. Anyone can explain me that...

Raymond Buijs - Thunder Design

Burn Rubber, Not your soul !
if theres a mistake in a circuit i think that there shouldnt be a race.mabey something for next time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
But the practice and qualy went without a hitch?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Nope someone says that there are many mistakes made by drivers now. But some didnt. so there might be people that are getting @#$%& with this.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Like you? :P
Didnt say that. everyone could get @#$%&. Josh stood here somedays aswell so it could be a TOR bug :P

Nickv schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Like you? :P

"If in doubt, Flat out."
The CC-line of Zandvoort is not 100% smooth but i did run practise races on the circuit and we decided it was easily good enough to run races on. Any complaints will be duely ignored ;-)

oo i was poo in quali!

hoping for a better race result!

[en-gb.facebook.com]
I've already run two test sessions, a qualy and the race and it went really well, erm except for the end race crash as *********** drove across the finish line and took his victory lap, so I can expect the same results from the re-run tonight. There was a couple of engine failures, one driver's car explodes spectacularly on the second lap hahahaha, heaps of lock-ups and running wide, parts of cars flying all over the track, there was wheels bouncing down the main straight! Attrition rate was high, reminded me of one of last seasons F1 races lol. I'll be running it again after tea tonight, around 8pm AEST and pics and movie will be posted tomorrow. I know who wo-on, neener neener neener!

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
mortal Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I've already run two test sessions, a qualy and
> the race and it went really well, erm except for
> the end race crash as *********** drove across the
> finish line and took his victory lap, so I can
> expect the same results from the re-run tonight.
> There was a couple of engine failures, one
> driver's car explodes spectacularly on the second
> lap hahahaha, heaps of lock-ups and running wide,
> parts of cars flying all over the track, there was
> wheels bouncing down the main straight! Attrition
> rate was high, reminded me of one of last seasons
> F1 races lol. I'll be running it again after tea
> tonight, around 8pm AEST and pics and movie will
> be posted tomorrow. I know who wo-on, neener
> neener neener!

Don't you just get that great feeling when you knows who has won, and just leave everyone waiting. Was it Canada you were thinking of?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
When the hell will it be online? :p

"If in doubt, Flat out."
8PM aussy time is tomorrow morning for us or maybe this morning no i think it's Tuesday

It's 10.15pm and I've just batch processed 86 pics from the 30 lap race, too late to start upping pics now, I've got work tomorrow, so sorry lads, and girls :-), it'll be tomorrow.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
30 laps? :o WGP does even less .. ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy