W300 Season 3 || New series being discussed

Posted by brunoboi 
WOOT! WOOT!!! WE DID IT AT LAST!!! 5-6! :D

Extremely pleased with the result considering the track conditions and the fact that the tyre warming blankets were banned before the race (Blame on Nickv who banned them, hahaha), hence why so many racers went off track due to extremely cold tyres :P

Solid drive by Montyn, and impressive result by Mike considering that he has spun only one time, hahaha. We need to improve our pitstops, its where half of the gap to the front runners is created :)

Damn! Who can put an end to Rico's winning streak? The man is so lucky! I hope that my 'Ralties' can continue improving to be there too! hahaha almost smelling a podium in a few races... ;)

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Nice, solid top 10 finish. Pity that John wasn't able to finish :( Cold tyres :@ :D
I hate Xmas! :S

I'm against sigpics
Merway: Disappointing race, with very tough conditions. The rain and conditions made it very hard to see anyone, which is how I managed to tag one of the Sony's. The car doesn't feel quite as competitive as last season, so we'll need to find out what's gone wrong and hopefully we'll be back up near the leaders soon.
if i don't start finishing i'm gna be searchin for a new race driver lmao
Nice race, really tried to keep my car on the track, so wasn't really quick but the result counts ofcourse :)
Jesus f.uckin' Christ, horrible weekend, what a surprise.

Congratulations to Ricardo van Smirren with winning S3 of the W300 series.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Turbo Lover schreef:

> Congratulations to Ricardo van Smirren with
> winning S3 of the W300 series.

After 3 of the 18 races theres nothing to say. I might retire the next 15 races ! I still think it will be an tough and exciting fight at some stage.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Poor result, everyone in the team has to improve quite a bit this season
Deu to the fact there aint no championship tables online as of yet and because the Zandvoort race weekend isnt that far away (tho i think Tom has lost all his Internet possibilities). I have made some calculations on myself. Im sorry for mistakes that could be in.

Drivers Championship:

Pnts: Driver: Team: St.

90 Ricardo TOR 1
50 Fuh SCO 2
48 Neil TSS 3
47 Rayman TOR 4
44 Chester KRH 5
43 Kittleson SMF 6
43 Briere SEN 7
42 Greenalgh SMF 8
40 Willins SSR 9
38 Pellatt SSR 10
38 Seymour VRM 11
31 Eglitis SRM 12
29 Merway SEN 13
28 Fapitalle KRH 14
27 Greidanus TGP 15
27 Stoffels VRM 16
26 Wood TSS 17
26 Mews SCO 18
22 Grant KBR 19
20 Hampson TGP 20
16 Barrington KBR 21
08 Warrington SRM 22

Constructos Championship:

137 Team Orange Renault 1
85 Scuderia Minardi Ferrari 2
78 Spirit Subaru Racing 3
76 Scolari Ferrari 4
74 Shadow Subaru Racing 5
72 Keels Racing Honda 6
72 Senninha BMW 7
65 Vivo Raltwest Mercedes 8
47 Team Greidanus Porsche 9
39 Sony Racing Mercedes 10
38 KBR Ferrari 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"If in doubt, Flat out."
EDIT: lol - Dint realise Rico had posted that

Ok my internet isn't crashing any more but it's still phenominally slow so we're looking for someone else to run Zandvoort this weekend. I'll upload the CSM mod vers 0.8 (not a full mod) so people can see if it works on their comps.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/02/2008 02:58PM by brunoboi.
looking good so far, hopefully we can keep consistent

X (@ed24f1)
thanks Tom for the tables. Good to see i havent made that much mistakes. It looks great for me and Scuderia Minardi so far.

"If in doubt, Flat out."
Rico schreef:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Turbo Lover schreef:
>
> > Congratulations to Ricardo van Smirren with
> > winning S3 of the W300 series.
>
>
> After 3 of the 18 races theres nothing to say. I
> might retire the next 15 races ! I still think it
> will be an tough and exciting fight at some stage.

I hope so ;), but to be realistic it won't happen.

Is it normal that a 'new' team with a new engine having that much mechanic failure?

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
rofl RaltWest performing better than I expected, no one can stop our cars now! Next victim: BMW Senninha W300 Team :P

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
My predictions for Zandvoort.

1 - Smirren
2 - Fuh
3 - Briere
4 - Merway
5 - Kittleson

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Hmm consistently top 10 and 5th in the championship. Hopefully I can keep it up

I was really unhappy with last race! :( But we will improve in Zandvoort :) As it's our home race!!

Second of all there is a small change at the team, mainly esspecially for Zandvoort and maybe also the race after that one .. Raymond Buijs, currently testing driver of the team, will put his hands behind the wheel of Mews' car, next to Andrew Fuh he will be the driver for Zandvoort. Of course Robert Mews will drive the friday instead of Buijs then.

Raymond Buijs *Updated!!!* helmet:
Download-Link #1: [rapidshare.com]

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
OO that'll be interesting, Scolari's only race winning driver is ditched!

Didn't Fuh win a race?

Team Owner of ItalianEnglish Dynamics in GPG Super League
GP4 Season 5: 7) Jethro Walters. 8) Zsigmond Somogyi. TD) Stuart Ingers and Joel Henrique
GP3 Season 5: 14) Nathan Turner. 15) Tobias Kederer.
6 Time Race Winners
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy