Date: May 07, 2008 09:18AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
looking great!

X (@ed24f1)
Re: Fantasy F1 track WIP
Date: May 07, 2008 02:53PM
Posted by: celinho
Beautiful visual!!
Well selective circuit, with ascents and descents... this stayed very interesting.
Good work.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: June 14, 2008 05:07PM
Posted by: neldav03
Any news?
Date: June 30, 2008 01:13PM
Posted by: rdl24rob
Hey everyone, i am going through lots difficult personal stuff right now, and i really dont have the motivation to work on this track, or anything else either.
not sure if i might start working on it again so in a few days time i will just upload what i have on to the form and feel free to edit it yourselfs,
just want to thank everyone who has helped me with this track, i imagine that this post is a bit of a kick in the teeth for these people, really really sorry.

Rob

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/30/2008 02:25PM by rdl24rob.
Date: June 30, 2008 08:05PM
Posted by: paranoik0
I don't know what happened to you, but surely a lot of things in life are way more important than videogames, so you don't need to feel pressured to finish this.

If you take the option to quit developing this, then yes, it'd be better if you could hand it over to someone who could finish it, but take your time to make a decision.
Date: June 30, 2008 10:42PM
Posted by: RRoobbiinn
I totally agree with this
Date: July 01, 2008 09:10PM
Posted by: Ruboy
That's sad but personal life is more important.

Thanks for sharing your work..I'd be glad to have a look at your track in the future :)

Date: July 16, 2008 06:28PM
Posted by: Zlatan8Ibrahimovic
Rob, for what I watch you can upload the Track now, beacuse for me it's better than tracks in the World Championship...
Date: August 28, 2008 11:32AM
Posted by: Zlatan8Ibrahimovic
rdl24rob, do you resolve your personal problems?
Date: August 28, 2008 06:43PM
Posted by: RRoobbiinn
Hope to hear something from you !
Date: December 16, 2008 07:13PM
Hi Rob,
maybe you are still checking this forum from time to time.
I (and probably all members here) hope that this track project won't die even if you have no time for it anymore.
If you need a helping hand on this just tell me. I'd be very interested in finishing it for you if you have no the time for it. Your progress is very good and from the videos and pictures I have seen there is not much left to do...maybe only magic data, some adjustments to .dat file and fixing clipping distances and maybe adding some more little objects.

If you see this could you please tell us how this situation is? As said, it wouldn't take much time for me to do this. This idea came up today because I have to wait for some new textures for Sakhir and I have nothing else to do for GP4 right now :)

Date: December 16, 2008 08:24PM
Posted by: celinho
Ruboy good! Very good idea.

Célio Jr. - Rio Verde - Goiás - Brasil
Date: April 29, 2009 09:52PM
Hey guys,

work is back underway. sorry for keeping everyone waiting!

also as a side project

just want to say, all the new cars/tracks/graphics are fantastic! keep up the good work!
Date: April 29, 2009 09:53PM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
this looks interesting, nice work, keep it up :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Date: April 30, 2009 12:01AM
Posted by: Naboo
Ooh brands, looks good

"Arguing on the internet is like taking part in the Special Olympics...Even if you win you're still retarded"
Date: April 30, 2009 03:45PM
Posted by: senna9194
nice work.it rember me that i'm re-doing rot teufel's canuga speedway;i'm waiting for some news on next versions of Gp4builder

My GPGSL Career
Date: May 07, 2009 10:34PM
Don't know if it has been tried before, adding pit lane equipment. i just put this fuel rig together in 10 mins just wondering whether it was worth developing further ?
Date: May 08, 2009 12:07AM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
That looks good Rob and it's nice you decided to continue with your fantastic fantasy track.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: May 08, 2009 08:42AM
Looks great :) How many polys has this object?

If you check the latest F1virtual tracks you will find other fuel rigs and also wheel guns which can be used. Your fuel rig is defitely more detailed :)

Date: May 08, 2009 10:42AM
Posted by: SkaaningeN
Im would really wan't to try out that Fantasy Track, looks very nice :)

-------------------------------------------------
Ice Hockey is my Religion!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy