F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
Oh yeah this is getting much fun. Jorge made the mod for gp4world. Its in the INHOUSE mod section at gp4world and you can see at the picture what is of the mod the link to the site and no other link. So lets get this correct, MODERATOR of GP4WORLD withdraw premission for their own INHOUSE MOD of GP4WORLD so community can you still follow ? This just means they want to hurt me only but they only hurt jorge and the community ! Really sad for a site that was so great and friendly ! You guys are just kicking in your own windows. Would love to see the staff area :-)

Just when I thought things calmed down... This is not the place to sort these things out.

The important question is: Will Jorge continue this project or not?

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
what can he do when premission is denied erix ? Like i said earlier the mod is finished he was waiting on a few cars paolo was working which were granted to him EXCLUSIVE. Jorge is away on business and won't be back until friday !
i ask myself why should he continue on it and release it for a site that stabs him in the back by withdrawing premission when it was given in the first place!

like you can see the problem is due my line in msn and that i am only tester for the mod makes no sense at all to withdraw premission, they don't have the desent to talk it out with me, showing again no respect for the whole community.
Now I see how many words loosing their meanigs, like word COMMUNITY!
I'm sad about it, but that is perfect example how we can be un-united like human beings (homo sapiens sapiens).

No offence to anybody!!!

I'm sorry for how many timeas (and persons that worked on mod) are gone (for what!) and how promissing works can tests ours ability to work like community for community.
I nope (hope never dies) that people are sit down and sort things like human beigns (in positive sense, ofcourse)...
Why have repeatedly problems of gp4world here on grandprixgames discussed. . I would like to just over Gp4 listen and not always about Gp4 world problems.

I hope that in future the problems of Gp4 stay remain where they are and not always be here.
Re: F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||
Date: December 05, 2007 01:04PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
_Erix_ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The important question is: Will Jorge continue
> this project or not?

Ill continue to work on the mod even if people make it harder for me.

I wont be home until friday morning in Argentina because of a business trip im in.
I just woke up and see this crap in my laptop in my Hotel suit and i am very sad of what i just read in the last 2 pages!!!.

Last i would like to ask that people stop fighting immediately because im afraid of what it will be in the end.
Thanks Jorge. You don't deserve all this negativity for you good intentions.

Please keep supporting Jorge so we all can enjoy a great 2007 mod!

Yes, we musn't forget that Jorge put in a lot of time and efforts and heopfully the result will still turn out positive.

Bigbrother ecrit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i ask myself why should he continue on it and
> release it for a site that stabs him in the back
> by withdrawing premission when it was given in the
> first place!
>
> like you can see the problem is due my line in msn
> and that i am only tester for the mod makes no
> sense at all to withdraw premission, they don't
> have the desent to talk it out with me, showing
> again no respect for the whole community.

Are you joking Steven ? only a tester ? naaaa
-----------------------
bigbrother
well the mod is finished, i have worked on it last night for 5 hours to fix all the errors and bugs so i just need green light from jorge to continue and test the improved version himself or give me green light to release it cause its completly finished now :lol: Lets see how much he loves the community like he always said :-)
--------------------------
But you are right, the problem is due to your line in msn

So, if I understand well the large majority of you, I should let Steven insult me without have any reaction? And for what? Get this mod.
Sorry guys, until he removes this crap comments on his MSN, I will not change my mind.
I don’t have any interest to delay or cancel any stuff, but at this date I don’t want to have my name in stuff where Steven is or has been involved.
Childish ? Yep, I try to play at the same level than him.

He is not the victim. He is not the “good boy” he tries to show. Behind this, there is the true Steven. As he seems to decide to not remove his MSN comments, I will open, as promise, a thread @GP4 world and you will see who he is really.

But before to move…..

What is the true?
He left GP4World because he was not agree with an admin decision. It was his right and did it himself. Nobody said bad words about him for that. It was life.

Who began the hostilities? Steven.

1) By not applying what he said:

On the 10th of November at 12.57pm after a final discussion he posted
---------------------------
bigbrother
No problem, i withdraw as moderator from the website. My decision is final. All the files stored will be left there and will be accessable for everyone.
Greetings Steven

At 1.05 pm
Paolo
If that`s your choice then fine,everyone sometimes has to live with something they do not agree with,it`s a shame that you can do the same,if you wish to withdraw from the site,i will amend your account accordingly.

At 1.18pm
Paolo
And just to complete his childish behaviour he`s locked the downloads off.Time to build the new Database then i guess
-----------------------------------
Off course he provided a password but the section was in fact unaccessible for the large majority of users and especially for new members. But don’t worry steven, all files have been saved. It’s only a problem of time.

2) Following some crap words about GP4World and finally he displayed his crap MSN message insulting ALL GP4 World staff.

Why did he that after so long time….I don’t know. Ask him.

Sorry Guys. It’s this last MSN message which upset me. I say ME. No error, I am not speaking for any other member of GP4W staff. If they want to post any reaction they will do it when they will decide to do it. Don’t expect any reaction from Paolo. He is Offline since Monday and for the whole week. But don’t Worry, I am sure he will have some comments to do in time.

Continued in the next issue @ GP4 World tonight (Steven’s best of….)
if Steven don't change anything.....

ooopppsss, I forgot.for some other comments.
Don't forget all authors gave also a lot of their time
to built/paint the blood of the mod....

C'mon mates Christmas is so near , let the peace come in your heart .........exchange you a sign of peace.......
Not changing a thing, you can post what you want. The files were available for 2 weeks with a password that was posted in here, in trouble thread at gp4world, private message send to paolo and he send a mass email to all members with the password, so they all got it :-)

Bring it all out, not hard to bring stuff out without being able to defend myself on your site due my ban which was made before i put my line up at msn messenger.

My true friends will be supporting me and that is all what matters to me the others that turn their back on me aren't friends then and i'll survive. Glad you admitted that my line is the issue for your withdrawing the premission, now all community sees how friendly the gp4world site is, all a bunch of hypocrite issue, i saw it in time and indeed i withdraw myself, thank god for that. But blackmailing the community with your premission for me removing my line at msn messenger is not going to happen.

So it shows again how much respect gp4world has for it members, it happend to Mike, which he deserves it afterwards, then jorge but i saved him a few times for a ban, now it happens to me, ... the site just thinks they are the greatest, which it was at some time but not when its going downhill all the power you guys think have is getting abused and i am not mike that is getting scared from your blackmail bernard. To start its not even your problem but paolo only. Don't forget if you bring something out that it could backfire to you and the site, so good luck :-)
the community only needs to remember that this mod has been blackmailed for the use of cars made by a MODERATOR of GP4world and that the mod is been made for GP4world so you screw your own forum, haha so hypocrite and stupid. You all helping to kick your own site down, nice going there, great job !
wtf are you doing steven i mean are you mad about the mod that wil not releas ore jorge
I'm staying neutral in this one, I have friends on both sides but it seems both sides need to forgive and forget and start acting like adults rather than 5 year old's in the sand pit....
Please guys be careful with our already brittle community. The last thing we need is people fighting in public.

You are speaking too much of respect my dear....

yesterday you complained that I posted my message here and now
you complain I will continue at GP4 World???
Are you sometimes happy ?
So as It seems you decide to stay to your position and to not remove
your msn line, I will do what I said, gently, without change anything and
without any insult.
I am sure your true friends will let you informed......

@Kizz yes mate. Sometimes I like to think I have 5. and especially when I
find a great friend to play. And this time I found a "world champion".....

This is rather childish is it not?
Its a shame 2007 CSM wont by released
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy