F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
Well said Mortal, if you guys don't like it then build the CSM programs for the MOD yourself, you can't?; then shut the hell up!
indeed well said Mortal, i am the tester of the mod, and i say the mod works 99.9 % perfectly and without bugs. The mod is +-150 mb big compressed with CSM and when its installed its around 1.35 gb !!!

it are only positive reaction and suggestions that helps, negative crap works only in the reverse way. We only releasing it when know for 99 % sure we don't have complaints about premission, several bugs, install problems, ... cause when its released like this then crap starts again which we had with the Non Csm version. We would be stupid to step in the same mistake and we aren't so ...
I don't understand people who criticize a long free work wich is made for them by a team who has spent a long time working on it. They are working for free because they are passionately fond of GP4.We don't give them money for that! So please, stop it!!!

About the release date: I guees that people who criticize have never met technicals troubles diffrences of point of view or authorizations problems in their life! Good point for them. So they can make a CSM mod by themselves! If they can't, they should shut up.

We all should encourage and support Jorge and his team because this is only what they need and I don't think they are laughing out loud by delaying the release of this mod.They're doing their best for our pleasure, too! Don't forget it! I'm also excited to play this mod and I'm sure this will be a great one!

I wish to Jorge ans all the team the best issue....
Can we hope for the release before next year?
Following Bigbrother’s childish actions and unacceptable comments on his MSN about GP4World, I am sorry to be also childish and to announce I decided to not give longer my authorisation to include my 2007 work in this CSM mod where he is involved. That means they will have to find other redbull, Toro Rosso and Honda with all different variants associated. I don’t know what kind of issue they have already for authorisation, but be sure that now they got one more with me.

More that, if he don’t stop immediately to vomit on GP4 World where I am involved as moderator, It will be with pleasure, I will open a public thread with ALL his messages posted In the “GP4W staff area” when he was in. You will see how is funny this guy when he want to shoot someone.
But the most funny is that the guys who have been shooted are now his new friends…..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2007 10:38PM by gezere.
Ouch.. Bad things going on behind the scenes.. It's worrying.

HD SUZUKA - MENU ADDONS - ONBOARD CAMERAS - VIDS

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/04/2007 09:38PM by SilverBlaze.
Would be great if you could post all what he has said just to show him up and show him up as the reason why we dont have this mod yet.

Sounds like Bigbrother = turd.
Come on guys, now we can't play this great mod because you people are mad at each other. This is too stupid. Christmas is coming so please, please, please give up the fight and bring out the mod.
Gezere, I understand you might be annoyed with this guy if he's really as much of a wanker as you're saying (I have no interest in knowing whether that's true or not). I also reckon it's your call whether to give permission or not of the usage of your work. Yet, what can you possibly win with this? It ultimately only hurts the community, in exchange for an irrelevant personal revenge.
well Gezere , your work , your decisions , we just need to accept

thanks to explain what happen and good luck!!!
amazing
I have been watching from the sidelines... watching this thread develop, its become bigger than the mod, this thread. I have long been a supporter of BigBrother. He may have said some silly things but he has always been committed to the GP4 FREE cause! While I patiently wait for this mod I happily get on WITH MY LIFE!!!!!

===========================================================================
Core i7 920@ 3.8, 3x2gig DDR3 ram, GA X58 UD5 mobo, Powercolor ATI HD 5850 1gig, Cheiftec 750W, CM HAF 922 case.
Shop lifters of the world, unite and take over.
hey guys come on, don't let gp4 implode on itself again, we all love this game, that's why we've been able to keep it alive for so long!

we had this last year with nicola and enzojz, and that was horrible, we can't afford to reach another low point like that.

those involved have to be mature, stand up and act like a man, try to do whats right for the community

No one should be making comments about Bigbrother, none of you no whats been going on. The way Bigbrother and jcaranti have been treated is just wrong. GP4 World isn't as friendly as some think. They should take responsiblity for Bigbrother's leaving, for some people trying to get jcaranti banned, for adie_V8 among others leaving and not coming around anymore. Before you gezere and Ashers make comments about Bigbrother, I've heard whats been going on and I wouldn't place blame on him. I think its just GP4 World's anger of losing the download because of Bigbrother's leaving that is causing these comments to come out. And if these comments are made like they are I don't want to see any of my works at GP4 World anymore. No cockpits, no Ferrari, etc. I will post my work here but as for GP4 World, I'm done with you's.

Goodbye
Well, it's not the quite the truth about the download section so you can't blame GP4World for this either.
I don't know in detail what's going on and what has happend exactly so I won't judge this situation. I just know that I always had good relationships with the mentionned people and I am not happy at all about the current situation. I hope people have a constructive talk and that it will turn out well again.
And yes, GP4World is friendly...there are always some people who overdo things, but Paolo and the others are doing a good job to keep it a nice place.

And 3rd edit: I've been also waiting patiently for the mod and the latest news are quite disappointing. But: While there's life, there's hope. :)

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2007 01:20AM by Ruboy.
bring the staff area online i have no problem at all, but bring it all online so we can all see the comments of our dear admin Paolo also on the comments on HIS members. The people i have said something about are aware of what i have said in there, ask jorge :-) about Mike he is history for me. In my msn i say what i want and i say the truth maybe my only opinion but it stays there.

Second you don't have to start a fight in here but at gp4world but since PAOLO banned me its hard to comment there so unban me there and start the war were it belongs not in here !

Third Paolo decided to swith system of downloads, i didn't agree on it so i left gp4world MYSELF, i wasn't FIRED. I left the RAPIDSHARE downloads there for 2 WEEKS, send paolo private message to download them and store them on his new server, NOTHING HAPPEND in those 2 weeks.

Then he announced that the new system was active. Since i was already NON moderator i withdraw my RAPIDSHARE folders with a password. HE had 2 weeks to cover the files, he didn't do a thing, like he always do, NOTHING.

Now complaining that he lost motivation, not hard when you want to do 512313 jobs at once and almost never delivers one or months later. One big reason this mod isn't released yet, see a few page earlier in this thread. Paolo even admits it that we wait on his cars.

About the premission for this mod i don't care bernard, its not me your punish but whole community and jorge how made the mod, i just ask premission and test it.

So you pussies instead of starting a fight in here about GP4WORLD unban me and start the fight there were it belongs. If not then i have nothing more to say then bring out the staff area in gp4world and make it complete, unedited and from all moderators/admins what have been posted.

Then we will see how friendly, hypocrite Paolo really is like i write in my msn messenger.

Have a nice day. Oh all the files in my rapidshare are still available just ask what you need i'll send it in msn or private message. Thats how premission is avoid.

Doesn't have PAOLO THE BALLS himself to talk to me? No he always let others, staff members, in front JLOO and now you for the first time do the dirty work. Like i did a year for the download section and what i got ? no respect and a BAN. Thats our friendly Paolo !!!!
Well This Blows!!!!

Hope you guys can sort it out before we have Pistols at Dawn

The Thunder from Downunder

Things won't be sorted out til GP4 World grows some balls.
One last thing. Using this forum to start a war is childish. GP4world has his own forum to write it, they have 5000+ members !!! But no its the most friendly site of gp4 but still MODERATORS, staff starts crap in another forum that actually only concerns GP4WORLD and PAOLO !!!

But hé you can't put something NEGATIVE or a fight in the MOST FRIENDLIEST site of gp4, they just do the dirty work in here were it doesn't belong and has nothing to do with this site.

So put the staff area online were it belongs, gp4world with screenshots so its not edited and the whole @#$%& but you'll probabely be too chicken to do that to save paolo's ass for sure :-)
I have heard whats going on behind the scenes, and bear in mind I have not spoken to Paolo, I think the way this whole situation has boiled over is simply rediculous. I speak to Jorge and Steven regularly and I know that both of them USED to be very active and happy members at GP4 World until this whole mod came up. In between asking for permissions, finding new cars to put in the mod FOR YOU ALL!! YES ALL OF YOU THAT COMPLAINED DAY IN DAY OUT WHY THE MOD WASNT RELEASED! The only reason was Jorge wanting to put new, better cars and stuff in the mod for you all. In between this and having an actual life aside from a video game, he lost a little motivation to get it done quickly.
As for Steven he handled the downloads section at gp4world for a very long time and this is the thanks he gets? Not even being informed about the new 'system' which by the way is reducing members at gp4world to gp4italia (no offence, great site).

To you Gezere, all you are doing by refusing permission which you previously gave is hurting gp4world even more. I know i cant tell you what to do with your cars but it is simply childish.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy