F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
the thread title just confirms my suspicions from all along right now

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2007 07:34PM by JohnWarrington.
Let's wait for an explanation before jumping to any conclusions about what's going on.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2007 10:59AM by mortal.
There is an issue that has to be solved before we can release it, premission issue !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2007 10:59AM by mortal.
Sad news

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2007 10:58AM by mortal.
Its kinda silly now, the non CSM release didnt have any of these problems...surely permission stuff should have been sorted BEFORE the mod was started to be made..
wow, those graphics suck man.
Ashers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Its kinda silly now, the non CSM release didnt
> have any of these problems...surely permission
> stuff should have been sorted BEFORE the mod was
> started to be made..

If you think you can do it matter please go ahead if not you need to be quiet.
Matter? surely you mean better?

Well maybe if this mod turns out to be not worth the wait then perhaps I may just do that...
Re: F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||
Date: November 29, 2007 03:50AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Please friends ill try to work the difference out.
It will take longer but i will do my best to get their.

Kind Regards
Jorge Caranti.
you all should be ashamed of yourselves, give Jorge a break! All the people who continue to complain, if you don't like it make your own mod!
Thats not the point here, the point is : Started a topic with " mod soon " and then mod tomorrow then mod next week....because i cant do a mod i dont start a topic saying i will do, and if people who started this topic ( no one has forced him to do right ? ) i presume they are not joking with us.

Because...no one forced someone to create the topic , simple as that.
seeing as you cant do a mod you obviously do not understand the complications that arise. you criticing jorge dosnt make him want to work faster mate, maybe keep that in mind
Valliant is completely right! It has been Mod soon, Mod tomorrow, Mod end of the week, Mod beginning of October, its nearly frigging December! Is there even a mod? or will the thread title continue to change.
I changed the topic title, because I know what's going on. When there's news, I'll change it again, or Jorge will.
And this is a csm version of the mod, which has already been released, there are some difficulties getting it to work properly, along with some permission issues, which are currently being worked on. There are also hosting issues to be dealt with as well. So, enough with the pointless posts. It's not exactly helpful.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
There are some gp4 modders out there, They didn't want this mod come out so they will not give their authorizations for this mod .........that's all
Well this obviously is stuck because either JCaranti and his team were working in the assumption some guy would give permission to something (and turns out he wouldn't when he was asked), or they already had the permission but the guy changed his mind.

I don't have enough knowledge to understand the situation further, but I'd suggest maybe re-doing from scratch that person's work? Hopefully it's not a very large piece of the puzzle...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2007 02:46PM by paranoik0.
Guys!!!
Lets leave Jcaranti and his friends to keep in peace to do THEIR (not US, remember that!).
I'm sure that mod will be eout when all thing come to place...

Just be smart and wait in patience. Now we have DTM mod (ablout 2-3 years of wating that is not kill any of us!) and kill some time with it or with many others great mod released.

P.S. Now, I can put a oil on the fire with some more coments, but this is the last thing what Jcaranti (& Friends) need.

Jcranti, Yuo have suport and respect from my side
2-3 years of waiting for the DTM mod wasnt too bad, because it wasnt really that well..its a DTM mod for an F1 game in a world that has DTM games and mods already.

It just boggles the mind how they could NOT have permissions sorted out despite everything thats gone on and been said about that sort of thing in this forum over the past year or so.

By all means its good work elsewhere by Jorge but I would seriously have thought trivial stuff like this would have been sorted BEFOREHAND.
I don't actualy have wish to be anyones lawyer, but all WE must have it ours mind that this (about modding) is just hobby that this is not COMERCIAL (in orhers words FREE) and there are not deadlines or release dates. Everyone has his ovn private live, own problems, jobs, school/university, fanilies, etc...
And one more thing, no one can predict when problems can showe up (no matter what we take that problem can be, even some minor thig).
I asume taht Jorge right now can release what he have right now (withouth some things that are planned to be in the mod) and then will started new problem(s) like many critics; 'why this is not like...?', 'this is not complete..', and so on...
My only complainment about Jcaranty & Friends (WIP) mod is his anounce of releasing date. By that I dont think because delayed of mod, I think that anounce are his only mistake. I hope that I express myself corect.

patience=be saved
You are all forgetting that the mod has already been released, this is just a CSM version, so if you want the mod, the d/l link is on P1. Enough with the speculation and the complaints etc. on why the CSM version is delayed, read the topic title and my earlier post. People are working hard behind the scenes on this and the last thing everyone needs is this sort of crap going on. Sooner or later you will all get an update on whether it's going to work or not, meanwhile go and do something else.

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy