F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti ||CSM Release Delayed technical difficulties etc.||

Posted by Anonymous User 
The mod will be released for sure there is no doubt about that, more info soon !
don't be so negative ;-) good things come to those who wait.....

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Guys please be patient.
Im sorting things out.
Mod will be released for sure and i can asure you will love it.

Thank you Mortal for been very sopporting to the proyect since the beggining. :)

Cheers :)
Hi Jorge,

Please you can pass back your password (Premium-user)for me ?

T.Y.
Jerry
F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti
Date: November 16, 2007 03:39PM
Posted by: Jerry
Hi Jorge,

How I can have your 2007 mod drow down ? Its super.
Your answer Im waiting to my email.

T.Y.
Jerry
Re: F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti
Date: November 16, 2007 04:18PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Jerry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi Jorge,
>
> How I can have your 2007 mod drow down ? Its
> super.
> Your answer Im waiting to my email.
>
> T.Y.
> Jerry

What you mean drown down???
Jerry Wrote:
> Hi Jorge,
>
> Please you can pass back your password
> (Premium-user)for me ?
>
> T.Y.
> Jerry

do you mean the rapidshare password at GP4World?

if so, it is 0.0 (i think)

X (@ed24f1)
Re: F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti
Date: November 16, 2007 04:42PM
Posted by: Rodrigo007
Jerry Wrote:
> Hi Jorge,
>
> How I can have your 2007 mod drow down ? Its
> super.
> Your answer Im waiting to my email.
>
> T.Y.
> Jerry

dude, in case you didnt notice yet the topic title says:

"F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti The Release is suspended until further notice. News will be posted when everything is sorted out"

so dont ask that kind of question becuz we all waiting the mod hopefully here and sometimes these things piss off the ppl who are working hard in it -.-"

good luck jorge i hop god blesses you with a joshua patience tbh i have my reasons to believe you doing a great job

if need anything contact

Rodrigo
Don't care when its coming but I sure do look forward it. Thanks in advance.
do the link to download? please!
F1 2007 Mod by Jcaranti The Release is suspended until further notice
hello guys,

Just put this mod into my game and I find that the reflections appear very flat when I look at the cars from this mod - I replaced that with my own cars.wad and the reflections are back so I dont think it is the F1Graphics file - anyway any help would be appreciated into what i may have set up wrong.
Slick tyres for Post Season only. My first attempt at making the thread of a tyre.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/27/2007 03:29PM by jcaranti.
Cant wait to drive That slicks :D
And will slicks have different performance than grooved tires?
Now lets wait Jerez test to see how fast are new sliks ;)
And one more question (propeosa). About teamst that are not confirm thirs line-up, will that be 'what might be' or we must wait to see (almoust) all teams to complete theirs line-ups fo '08 (I prefer last one ;) )?
Good question Stipe.
Problem is i already have to much pressure to release this mod.
Frankly i would like to wait after jerez.
Then their is the another issue that needs to be resolved.
So in the end we have to see.
Either way i will post news on how i will proceed.

An advice for You jcaranti. I dont know Your way or working on something, but my recomandation is that have all (posible) what You have in mind and when You think that is mod ready then release it.
I don't think that half-way product is good one (even it is not roole).
Just take care of Your idea (plan) when has this project in mind (I hope for one quality mod like we get for las few years).
Don't let that alltime asking depends on desidions and final quality.
If all we waite this long, we definitly can keep waiting another mounth, or two,...or year (hope not this last one ;) )
Pleas guys, don't attack me :) this is just my opinion, final deciodion is jcarantis and his crew (friends)

Regards
i dont think the progress is in the half way and i think its completed 99%. jcaranti: no offence but is the reason that you guys having problems with each other at gp4world?
Nice job on the tires jcaranti, no need to rush the MOD everyone can use the stuff thats been released for 2007 in the meantime. Take your time and it will get done when its done. Everyone should stop asking on progress and release date because at least there is one being worked on, it could be worse we could have no 2007 MOD at all. jcaranti taking time out of his life to do this, so PLEASE!!!!!!! give him a break.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy