TurboSquid.com is selling Non-Profit GP4 Models

Posted by raulongo 
like said before, try to contact the websites provider, most providers have rules that no copyrightviolations can be hosted on there webspace
Renault R26 from Marosci-Tahlendorf ???? Yep definitely...
I can´t believe it, our car has some issues (at all levels, shape, mapping and textures) that this sucker never tried to hide... amazing the level of stupidity human race can achieve...

Hope this autocalled "Formula3D" being banned or aprehended hard.

BEST REGARDS
Wait. Let me get this straight...
They're selling 3D models for $300?
LMAO. Who's going to be dumb enough to even *think* about buying?

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
damn, i already bought them all ;)

X (@ed24f1)
This is rhe reply TurboSquid Support Manager, Nancy-Ellen Martin, gave me...

your copyright complaint was not properly formatted pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ('DMCA';). Consequently, we cannot take action.

Please review the attached criteria and resubmit your properly formatted takedown letter. Once received, Turbo Squid will take action.

If you are a copyright owner, or the authorized representative of a copyright owner, you may report an alleged infringement by contacting Turbo Squid, Inc.'s Designated Copyright Agent (identified below) with a written communication that includes substantially the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
• Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.

So it seems that this "reputable organisation" allows the theft of intellectual property rights and denies moral right to be recognised as the author of the work if the material wasn´t copyrighted.
Simply amazing...

Admin of GP4-Argentina
Re: TurboSquid.com is selling Non-Profit GP4 Models
Date: May 26, 2007 01:21PM
Posted by: Enzojz
I think I'd also sell car models on this site.

A Racing and Rail fan.
I wanted is the setup of those tires, they are perfect!
McLaren is wonderful!
Does anybody have a setup to do the renders of the tires?

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
I say provide in a rar file the original Z-Model shape and send a link for them to download Z-Modeler and open it. That should be some proof of your original work as the date should be in the details of the file. E-mail again.
Date: May 28, 2007 02:32AM
Posted by: Paco
or even sell your models there, a bit cheaper than these ones, so if someone wants to buy it, they'll go for the cheaper version, and it's some money for you, and nothing for this guy ;-)

I'm against sigpics
Date: May 28, 2007 03:42AM
Posted by: chet
Paco Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> or even sell your models there, a bit cheaper than
> these ones, so if someone wants to buy it, they'll
> go for the cheaper version, and it's some money
> for you, and nothing for this guy ;-)

That would really cheese the guy off.

But yeah, Bergerfan, I cant imagine anyone wanting to buy a few car models for those prices.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Hey Paco, missing Argentinian triumph over Brazil in 1990, huh? Looooooong time ago... Who knows your grandchildren will be able to see Argentina three times world champion? But also maybe Brazil will already be 9 times champion... Maybe more...
PIQUETFAN Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey Paco, missing Argentinian triumph over Brazil
> in 1990, huh? Looooooong time ago... Who knows
> your grandchildren will be able to see Argentina
> three times world champion? But also maybe Brazil
> will already be 9 times champion... Maybe more...

Totaly On-Topic...

raulgullon.com -
Wedding and Motorsports Photography.
'Argentinian triumph over Brazil
> in 1990'
The very same day that Senna screwed up at Mexico 1990...
Not good day....

;)

F1archives * Facebook * YouTube
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy