Evidence . Nicola & carshape makers come in.

Posted by Enzojz 
Re: Evidence . Nicola & carshape makers come in.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:14PM
Posted by: kewell_fever
32BOB32, would u stfu and look at the topic. obviously your mind is messed up bad cause u changed from the subject of nicola's seat to bagging enzojz. stop talking @#$%&, he didn't even attack u.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 04:25PM by kewell_fever.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:17PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
probably my mind is leeched...
Date: April 05, 2007 04:19PM
Posted by: Enzojz
@jpmfw

is it matters much?

I have never checked others carshapes before this time.Even never thought of this.

But this time I have evidence, I speak with evidence. Without evidence, I will say nothing about this, and I won't doubt Nicola.

There's no reason to think like this: now that my works are best, others will definately leech mine.

The problem is in Nicola's released car, there's evidence show he is using my object. I just wanted him to add a line to the readme and put a declear publicly because he is using mine and he must show a respect to the soure. Now that he attacked me, I need him a apologize.

Nicola attacked me as pretestous motive, that's a libel. from find the problem in a thread to check the carshape to send him the pm, I just cost less than 30 minute.

pretestous motive?

so he should apologize.

he said he will quit, I never believe it. he will be back. He did it like this just for these two purpose:

one is so that he can escape for apologize and response to my evidence ;

second he can gain remorse from other to make me in a immoral place. isn't it?

now all you can see. he will be back, perhaps another ID, perhaps even in a same ID. It's not strange, there are so many people aksing for not leaving , he has a reason to be back , without any apologize to me.

if he be back without apologize , I will do everything to prevent him , no doubt!

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 04:30PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:22PM
Posted by: jwt
enzo, how old are you? you take a lot of time talking about a seatbelt in a pc game? don't you have any other problems,mate? keep cool and please stop writing, it's getting boring. really.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:28PM
Posted by: Gusgus
How would you like him to put a line saying he used your seat belt whereas he made it from scratch ??? I really see nothing in your "evidence", those seat belts are different and even completely different !!! It would have benn a way more time consuming to modify yours than creating new ones... Do you think he wanted to spend time whereas his work lasted 1 complete year ???

You want apologies, but you accuse with about any real proof... Nic and you are part of the best carshapers, isn't that normal that you construct your works about in the same way ?

Your Ferrari, despite your work that I respect as Nicola's, is not the best and you just can't bear that...

My workthread here
Date: April 05, 2007 04:35PM
In this topic, I don't want to ses too much unprofessional words, if you want to complaine, please go to nicola's thread. Remember what did he do at first and what did he do at last. THINK CAREFULLY.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:37PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Enzojz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> now all you can see. he will be back, perhaps
> another ID, perhaps even in a same ID. It's not
> strange, there are so many people aksing for not
> leaving , he has a reason to be back , without any
> apologize to me.
>
> if he be back without apologize , I will do
> everything to prevent him , no doubt!

now i can say that.

you are not an IDIOT, you are the ONE, the GREATEST, simply THE BEST IDIOT OF THE WORLD. and first you will have my apologise the asses have to fly on sky.
i don't beleive in God, less in a idiot who think to be a God....

razza di rincoglionito
Dear Enzo
I'm here, and not hidden..be sure. I replayed in my thread, but I was forgetting You are used to open a new thread for any new comment....
Anyway, as first thing I apologyze for words I spent in my threads...I'm angry, but I want to publically excuse for my words...not for my works.
In a strange and morbous way, You have analyzed carefully my Ferrari: are You using always spending several weeks, searching for bugs, defects, or similar faces in all released cars? If yes,....personally I think this is a sick mind behaviour, because i never knew other people making the same...But probably, not. However, You forgot that the same seat belts, or cockpit parts, are also in other cars...but You spoke only about my Ferrari.
Therefore, the motive may be a clearly a paragon between the cars...You released a ferrari, but, strange for You, the quality of some parts was not the same as in previous released cars...Then, without emphasis, was released my Ferrari. Some people, seeing real photograps of Ferrari, made some comments on yours...the nose is wrong; the airscoop is too large; front fins are not those of last version; damage model is....missing; etc,etc
But this is not possible: this is Your Ferrari...and must be without defects.
"Let me see" in Nicola's car what can find.....Ah, yes. Found! Some polys on seat belts are like in my old car. This is surely a copied work...
Then, You contacted me in a private message, asking me to admit PUBLICALLY that my ferrari was not original...This was the motive for which I publically reacted. Yes, this is enough...
Now the explanations: You are a skilled and expert shaper, and You perfectly know that when You shape You are able to do exactly the same, or similar object You can discover on web...preferentially well done. This not means, however, that if You do something with some similar faces, or position, your work is no more original...also because we are speacking about particulars ( 0,1% of the work...or less? ), and not about the shape of airscoop, nosecone, or cockpit.
This is the history of GP4 updates...there is nothing of new.
Someone, like Yo in this case, may present good ideas ( You had it about 3d seat belts )....all other shapers will use this idea.
If I ever hadn't made this consideration during these years, how many helmets with Hans collar, air tube, or visor streeps, should be considered original? How many cockpits, or performances ( see magic files...Physics file values....) should be considered original?
And more....I could say You also copied my Pitot and antennas shape, from Ferrari 2005...but this is ridiculous, and i never though to say similar things.
And...Have You ever seen that for all the 2006 season there was on the web a Ferrari 248 , clearly derived from Your F 2005?.....But I never saw any your comment on this car....Why?
The replay is one: You have some particular motives against me....I don't know why, but this situation is in this way.
This is my last replay on Forum...You can add what You want...You can say what You prefer...People knowing me, and also critic, "adult" people from this GP4 Community can understand theirself.
With all the respect For You, Your works, and people from this Forum
Yours
Nicola
Date: April 05, 2007 04:39PM
Gusgus Wrote:
> How would you like him to put a line saying he
> used your seat belt whereas he made it from
> scratch ??? I really see nothing in your
> "evidence", those seat belts are different and
> even completely different !!! It would have benn a
> way more time consuming to modify yours than
> creating new ones... Do you think he wanted to
> spend time whereas his work lasted 1 complete year
> ???
>
> You want apologies, but you accuse with about any
> real proof... Nic and you are part of the best
> carshapers, isn't that normal that you construct
> your works about in the same way ?
>
> Your Ferrari, despite your work that I respect as
> Nicola's, is not the best and you just can't bear
> that...

You'd better look at the evidence in P2 and think again.

Considering that the mapping is doen after shaping, how it comes that the shape is not completly the same but the mapping is almost the same?

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:42PM
Posted by: kewell_fever
so why would u talk to an idiot?

Date: April 05, 2007 04:43PM
Enzojz a �rit:
> In this topic, I don't want to ses too much
> unprofessional words, if you want to complaine,
> please go to nicola's thread. Remember what did he
> do at first and what did he do at last. THINK
> CAREFULLY.

You're not part of those who will say me how to think. You're not the one who will prevent me from saying anything, and to say me where and when to say what. You have no order to give me, I complain where I want. I replied on topic, because I have eyes to see what I see and hands to write it on a keyboard. Once, again, you show that you think you are superior...

I remembered what he made, he made better cars than you, you couldn't have this in you head, and you tried everything to expell him from the community. What he has made putting this PM in publi, I would have done the same thing, because sometimes truth hurts...

I already saw P2, and I also saw Erix ZM file... I won't change my mind even after having seen 1000 times more...

My workthread here

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 04:54PM by Gusgus.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:45PM
Posted by: Nico-II
@Enzojz. I almost understand what you mean. But in your professional way, you can't make everyone understood your evidence. So try another way to make us understood more.
Date: April 05, 2007 04:59PM
Posted by: justagamer
let's paypal you guys a "flight to the fight" tickets! \o/
Date: April 05, 2007 05:15PM
@nicol@cciarri

dear nicola , gald to see you back. as I have said before.

unfortunately, you are wrong. from find the problem in a thread of a modified ferrari 30 minutes ago and 30 minutes later you got the message.

and as I have said before , after I have sent you the message, I also checked your Toro Rosso, but the message was sent, so I don't want to trouble you again.I also wanted to download erix's car, but the server is disconnected accidently so i don't want to trouble myself again.

look at the shot, the time is GMT+8,you can check the time you recevied the message, is between these two,don't forget to minus 8.

I want to say that you are very very unfortunate, coz you did the work, and I saw it, that's all. Permission thing is a golden rule of the community, no one can brake it.

yes, my ferrari is not perfect, but all of these are small issue, I just want to release it that's because I need to finish before I leave home for uni. That's not much. From your word, you believe your ferrari is the best, now, I want to put my own comment on your car which I never spoke publicly: the sidepod is flat, the sidepod is too high, the damage mode was not damaged, too much polygens.Are you very pround of you detailed model? But in my eyes, it's another imitate of my old F2004?F2003GA? I didn't remembered. The damage model I used comes from Dahie and I like it very much.

My 248-F1 has a completley differnt aim with your 248-F1.Yours is just for the players, but mine, I'm trying new techniques to create better car, I just release it for GP4 because I promised one. But this car is finally for rFactor and I'm exprience my new idea on GP4 too see how is looks ingame, that's why, I requested post as much screen as the posters can after the second release. Wether people like it is nothing play with me,being a MODder for many years, I know it's senseless to release sigle cars along with the season, coz people will soon throw your cars alway no matter how much time you have spent in.Even me(I have never played my cars after the 2003 carset)! count the cars I have made: 03:7; 04:5; 05:2; 06:1. That's why I decided to make a completely carset.

I said my cars are better, coz I'm using new techniques.But you are not. I think they will be applied by all the MODder soon, every time I create new standards, people critic me as *** etc..but finally nearly all of them was applied. That's what I really proud of.

And last but not least, I didn't say your whole car was leeching. I tell you you are using my modified cockpit+safebelt, that's all. And I'm sure. from the mapping evidence, 100% sure. I also didn't say that you leeching my idea, that's childish. What I say, is you imported my cockpit shape and safebelt, then , you modified it a lot, at last, you say that's your original, not comes from mine, but I have proven it as mine.

Still a disappointing, I didn't responsed to my evidence.You just said how you imagined and in fact, it's not the fact.

A Racing and Rail fan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 05:26PM by Enzojz.
Date: April 05, 2007 05:19PM
Gusgus Wrote:

>
> You're not part of those who will say me how to
> think. You're not the one who will prevent me from
> saying anything, and to say me where and when to
> say what. You have no order to give me, I complain
> where I want. I replied on topic, because I have
> eyes to see what I see and hands to write it on a
> keyboard. Once, again, you show that you think you
> are superior...
>
> I remembered what he made, he made better cars
> than you, you couldn't have this in you head, and
> you tried everything to expell him from the
> community. What he has made putting this PM in
> publi, I would have done the same thing, because
> sometimes truth hurts...
>
> I already saw P2, and I also saw Erix ZM file... I
> won't change my mind even after having seen 1000
> times more...

I respect you. You can not believe my evidence. That's not my aim. My aim is to let Nicola apologize, that's all.

But I don't want to see any attacks. We come here: discusse.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 05:23PM
Posted by: jwt
Mods, please close this thread, we are almost in the kindergarten!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 05:24PM by jwt.
Date: April 05, 2007 05:44PM
Discussion seems to be over, Nicola has left... What else do you want to discuss ? It's quite strange to see nobody agreeing with you...

Anyway you still say "I want/I don't want". But you're not a moderator, you're not a king, you're not the master of the world, you're not God. You're not the one who will be able to command me or someone else to do this or that.

If I want to attack somebody, it's my problem and moderator's one, not yours.

My workthread here

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 05:48PM by Gusgus.
Date: April 05, 2007 05:59PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
enzojz, how does it feel to be an idiot?

Date: April 05, 2007 06:02PM
Posted by: dkpioe
excuse me mods... can you please ban this 32bob guy... he is doing nothing but slagging and name calling... please ban him... enzojz has every right to do what he is doing, as this grandprixgames.org community has shown it is again leaching....

this 32bob32 guy is just being a jerk to the system that he thinks he is a part of.
we can not have 0000% leaching in this forum... it has been shown before.before..
enzojz did the polite thing,, by private mail... then his private mail was displayed publically... a big NO-NO in any forum... now he is just defending himself

MODS PLEASE BAN 32BOBO32 if you want to keep this a respectful website.

PS
This is my first post, but ive been reading here and downloading gp4 updates for a couple years now.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:03PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
dont @#$%& with bobo, he has done more great things then enzojz in his entire live!

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy