Evidence . Nicola & carshape makers come in.

Posted by Enzojz 
Re: Evidence . Nicola & carshape makers come in.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:05PM
Posted by: Enzojz
I havd been 12 hours. It should be closed.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:06PM
Posted by: dkpioe
yes he has done good things... but why talk about italy, god and calling enzojz idiot? this italian is biggest idiot doing this.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:08PM
Posted by: mschumi
Well, i for one agree with Enzo. Nicola shouldn't make that message public, that's why is called private...but still, sad to see how modders go :(

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: April 05, 2007 06:10PM
Posted by: Gusgus
mschumi a �rit:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Well, i for one agree with Enzo. Nicola shouldn't
> make that message public, that's why is called
> private...but still, sad to see how modders go :(

I was mainly talking about the fact that the seat belts could be Enzojz's ones, not about the fact that it is now a public affair...

My workthread here
Date: April 05, 2007 06:12PM
Posted by: fast_alonso
Enzojz Wrote:
, that's
> childish.

If only that would be childish, we still where a community!

You guys don't note that OUR Community will be destroyed more and more from day to day. Well a lil example, a gpg member is attacking a gpg member (I don't mean Enzo and Nicola in a specific way) coz it's not the first time, so don't think it's against Enzo or Nicola, it's in fact and in general. Well have a look at GP4Spain (don't flame on me, it's only to show you the truth, I'm and I'll ever be an gpg 'lover' ;-)).

Have you ever seen that they're attacking his own members? As I know not (there might be differences in some opinions but thats normal). So they show that they're a community, coz all of them respect each other!

That's what i meant to say, in our case it isn't like that. Sure we where a community for al long time and there are still much members which know how to do and which try all to hold this community! C'mon guys think about the good times we had, isn't writing a comment to a good thing much nicer for everyone of us, as posting more (sorry) @#$%& every day?

All of us have done mistakes in the past (personal or virtual, doesn't matter), but that's why we're people!!! It's normal to do mistakes, would be a shame if everyone of us has the same opinion about anything and everyone would do what he want, I'll promise you, if it where like that, the earth is going under. Imo nearly everyone of us has thought after he posted something, damn better i would write it in another way.

So again, please don't flame me, I only wanted to show you a fact and it's not in my mind to attack anybody with this post, I only want you guys to think about that.

At least, please Nicola, don't stop your activity for gp4, we don't want to loose such a great guy (personal and modder). Please stay here, and don't give up all your talent :)

PS: If any moderator is willed to delete this post, do it, only wanted to be helpful ;-)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Date: April 05, 2007 06:14PM
Posted by: Enzojz
@hagi

thanks your kind words. You are right, I shuld be glad to see my safebelt appearing on others cars. The only annonying thing is Nicola's malignity attack on me impressed me.

I will stay with the commuintiy, but never release any new car including promised 2000 MOD, only for rF, that's because, at lease in rF, the CTDP member will support me if some aggrieved our rights to protect our own work, but here no one helps you.Just suppose the next time Nicola made an F2007, I can also copy his carshape and do a lot modification to it, even remap completely, then I release it, no one will doubt me, if Nicola quested me about it, I could reply him, you are trying to make me down coz you didn't make a car as good as me! I just need to insist it, then the car is mine!No matter what kind you evidence you have, I doesn't help.

Luckily my detailed 3d-st.wheels and super-hi-res ferrari was not released yet, I can't image what it will be if I release it.

Also , as people here said, I will be a fully critic, coz in your eyes, I'm a critic.

LOL!

thanks everyone. thanks the community.

A Racing and Rail fan.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:16PM
Posted by: mschumi
Gusgus Wrote:
>
> I was mainly talking about the fact that the seat
> belts could be Enzojz's ones, not about the fact
> that it is now a public affair...

No, i agree with enzo on the seat belts and permision. The public affair, doesn't have to do anything with me agreeing with enzo. If those are enzo's seat belts, then nicola is wrong. But, who am i to gudge, i'm only a user, not a modder...

Scuderia Ferrari Forever
Date: April 05, 2007 06:27PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
dkpioe schreef:
> yes he has done good things... but why talk about
> italy, god and calling enzojz idiot? this italian
> is biggest idiot doing this.

enzojz IS an idiot atm, not saying he is or was.

Date: April 05, 2007 06:28PM
Posted by: montohitbmw
if thats wat uve decided, then iam gonna miss ur cars mate!! have fun in life mate!

=========================================================================
montohitbmw™

USERBAR CREATOR | NO ONE GETS CLOSER | www.hamachi.cc
Date: April 05, 2007 06:34PM
Posted by: dkpioe
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> dkpioe schreef:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > yes he has done good things... but why talk
> about
> > italy, god and calling enzojz idiot? this
> italian
> > is biggest idiot doing this.
>
>
> enzojz IS an idiot atm, not saying he is or was.

I have reported your post to the mods, maybe you are the idiot, since you like 32bob will get banned from the forum for name calling another forum member
Date: April 05, 2007 06:37PM
Posted by: FernandoVG
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> dont @#$%& with bobo, he has done more great
> things then enzojz in his entire live!

I agree with you. In all the 4 or 5 foruns that I've posted an issue concerning about a problem with my steering wheel he was the first to post a reply. Yeah 4 or 5 foruns and 32BOBO32 was the first and only one whom tried to help.

Now all this because a seatbelt polygons and normal and whatever? Dude some guys really need to have a life. Real life I mean not being 97 hours a day in front of a computer.
Date: April 05, 2007 06:50PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
dkpioe schreef:
> Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> -----
> > dkpioe schreef:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > yes he has done good things... but why talk
> > about
> > > italy, god and calling enzojz idiot? this
> > italian
> > > is biggest idiot doing this.
> >
> >
> > enzojz IS an idiot atm, not saying he is or
> was.
>
>
> I have reported your post to the mods, maybe you
> are the idiot, since you like 32bob will get
> banned from the forum for name calling another
> forum member

U think they will ban him? haha ive got so many warnings, they dont ban you, they only ban you if u keep doing it;-)

Date: April 05, 2007 07:20PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
> dkpioe schreef:
>
> yes he has done good things... but why talk
> about italy, god and calling enzojz idiot? this
> italian is biggest idiot doing this.

if you read well maybe you'll understand why i was speaking of Italy... For God... am i free to beleive or not?
Date: April 05, 2007 07:24PM
Posted by: sunil
@ 32BOBO32

when we are walking down the street sometimes dogs bark without a cause we have to leave them as they are instead of following them and fight.

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: April 05, 2007 07:27PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
yes sunil... well said... ;) i'll leave dogs barks ;)
Date: April 05, 2007 07:38PM
Posted by: sunil
Finally HAKUNA MATATA

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 07:41PM by sunil.
Date: April 05, 2007 09:21PM
Posted by: CTDP_OMS
Iceman-Kimi Wrote:
> dont @#$%& with bobo, he has done more great
> things then enzojz in his entire live!

Enzojz has done more than you have ever done also, so please shut your mouth and stop talking so much crap! Go paint some helmets, your just flaming and provoking...and now so am i know..End of the day its between Nicola and Enzo.. Nicola goes public about the issue then so can Enzo, why shud he stay in the house when Nicola has opened the door and walked out? i hope they both sort it out and stay and continue on doing what they do best... there is a lack of quality cars..
Date: April 05, 2007 09:40PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
damnit just let it rest... this community is on the edge of dying.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Date: April 05, 2007 10:07PM
Posted by: Spidey
Yeah i agree with MDBSnake....all these endless discussions are unnecessarily coz their is no solution. Always there are two parties those argue and in the end there is only "hate" :(

---------------------------------------------------------------------

“Notice that the stiffest tree is most easily cracked, while the bamboo or willow survives by bending with the wind.”

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/05/2007 10:07PM by Spidey.
Date: April 05, 2007 10:09PM
Posted by: ZaZ
MDBSnake Wrote:
> damnit just let it rest... this community is on
> the edge of dying.

Why do people keep saying that? I, too, have an opinion, but at this stage it doesn't really matter. Enough has already been said.
They both just need to sort it out.

Everytime someone farts there's tons of people screaming hysterically "OMG THE COMMUNITY IS GOING TO DIE!"
When you look at it that way, it's likely to happen. That goes for most things in life.
Figure of speech: do a slalom with your car around some cones and it'll be easy.
Do it again, but this time keep you eyes focussed on the cones and there will be no way to avoid them.

I'm not attacking you ;-) You just happen to be another one who says the community is dying, which imho, is not.

I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy