latest updated cars wad

Posted by Anonymous User 
Re: latest updated cars wad
Date: August 14, 2006 07:53PM
Posted by: jpmfw
well, everyone figured i wouldn`t get it but i got the midland :).I`m waiting a while with the bmw because i`m making one with Mitsuro, hopefully we might get that somewhere near useable soon.If not,i`ll get permission for the other one

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: August 14, 2006 07:58PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
It's only Midland and BMW for permissions if i am right?

That would be great news.

My Grand Prix 4 Files

I'm a total dick. How many people can say that?
Date: August 14, 2006 08:02PM
yep that`s about it ruben :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: August 14, 2006 11:03PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Also i didn't receive premission to use K.S. SOR cockpitshape yet, the texture therefore i have premission.

So its the BMW and midland but BMW isn't a problem anymore thanks to paolo. Now for midland its waiting for a new one or taking the one of sniper but therefore i need to ask premission.

When premission is given for all this, the release won't be long then for the hi res version all textures, cars and helmets on 2048!
Date: August 14, 2006 11:06PM
Posted by: vesuvius
just want to know whose tyres are you going to use in this cars.wad ? :)
Date: August 14, 2006 11:09PM
for the wad i am making, hi res one, i will use the tyres of andrea 2.5

good you ask that cause need to ask premission for that also, totally forget about tyres.
Date: August 14, 2006 11:13PM
Posted by: mortal
A lot of users would like to see a mid-res version as well, including myself :-) so don't forget about meeee hahahahaha yes it's all about me, me ,me meee :)

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: August 14, 2006 11:22PM
You you youuuuuuuuuuu, nah, you`re last on the list after the "pizza boy" wise crack :P , Steven, i have permission for the Midland already, the BMW won`t be a problem either, just so everyone knows what`s going on, Steven`s making the high res version, i`ll put together a medium res version, then i`ll make a crap version for Mortal ;)

Date: August 14, 2006 11:30PM
Posted by: Senna
Is the SlimTex utility that comes with the CSM Beta any good to make the texs size reduce to 512x.. ? I am asking it because i want to make it run a bit faster but without losing much texture quality. I would like to know how to use this utility to do this. Thanks in advance! :)

&quot;I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush.&quot;
Date: August 15, 2006 12:04AM
Posted by: iceman01
ive been wanting to get my hands on a 2006 cars.wad latest editions if possible for a while. My mum whiped my computer and I lost everything. If some one is kind enough to send me there cars.wad and gp4.exe I would ever so grateful.
Date: August 15, 2006 02:14AM
paolo are we talking over the midland from sniper or djvass one ? For what do we have premission?
Date: August 15, 2006 03:24AM
Posted by: R0b3rt0_38
i think he meant djvass... because he made the BMW Sauber too and Paolo said he got the Midland and that it wont be a problem to get the BMW Sauber...

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: August 15, 2006 09:47AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
that bmw isn't extremely accurate though...
however there is no alternative until another one comes!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 15, 2006 12:17PM
vassteks midland and sauber, i`m sorry the bmw`s not the greatest car around but it`s the only option for now,i`m hoping a bmw will be available very soon,Mitsuro`s working on the shape now,then i`m doing the liveries.

Date: August 15, 2006 02:56PM
so for now i only need premission for the tyres and the cockpitshape.
Date: August 15, 2006 03:09PM
will this wad include cars released in the 2006 mod (teraur's williams, fongu's aguri and kizz's honda)

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 16, 2006 01:16PM
Date: August 16, 2006 04:56PM
no not all of them... Williams isnt Teraur's but it has Fongu's SA and Kizz Honda :)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Date: August 16, 2006 08:12PM
not the new ones roberto
Date: August 16, 2006 08:42PM
Steven post some damn shots of my new pitcrews ;)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy