WGP S1 Driver Champ: G Cramer Const Champ: Team Subaru 555

Posted by mortal 
Bridgestone for GP - Racing. cos dunlop has an ugly yellow logo ;)

Magic Senna
Bridgestone for Fly Emirates Cosworth [not toyota]

Dunlop :P (... for RealMadrid Yermo)

- - - - -
Roberto - CTDP

www.rob38designs.co.nr

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2006 10:39PM by R0b3rt0_38.
@MDBSnake: Could u send me a working link to download your RB02 template? Rico wants me to paint his car, tks :P

"I'm an artist, the track is my canvas, and the car is my brush."
Can someone post the links to different templates please? I have a tough time finding them :(

(Renault, McLaren, Williams... any shapes)
I've sent a provisional S2 starter perf to Maikel to have a look at, if it needs a little bit more tweaking you can expect to see it posted here in a couple of days ;-) Boy did that do my head in..... :-P

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
yeah but don't you feel sharp and ready to take on any task now? Should be thankful ;)
didnt received anything so i will say it again

!!!IMPORTANT!!!

when you have finished your cars and driver helmets send them to byronbolscher@hotmail.com so i can put them into the new cars.wad for 2007. Try to send the tex files but if that is realy impossible i will convert it (BUT MAKE SURE THERES AN ALPHA LAYER ON IT OTHERWISE I WILL SEND YOUR CAR BACK!!!)

If you haven't recieved anything, that might indicate that nobody has finshed or maybe even started their cars...
i know from roberto that he finished it;-)

but he has no life ;)

I think this will explain the value of the previous post:

omg, mortal do you pls want to close this thread and start a new one, i think nick and gui ruind this thread.

We should have a new thread for S2, so then we're not going into the 300 pages by the end of it.
a newer thread will be made soon ;-)
now i gotta check my pm's ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
at the start of season 2, so we can keep it clean, every season a new thread

Can teams send their cars etc. to Maikel to assemble the wad please, last I heard Byrons puter wasn't running gp4 too well. I want to have a good test before the xmas race if possible ;-). The new perf is going to be tested before we release it, wont be long now.

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
well my gp4 is oke now, the problem was the wgp cars.wad, but as i need to make a whole new wad it doesnt make difference anymore.

You have to wait for things from Senna BR and Senninha, I have my Economics research paper due this week (too many pages ;)), exams and other things... school is done Dec. 15th :-o
It seems that there will be a template for the Williams from Andriy and Paolo, so I shall use that :D
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy